Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 139036 times)

Offline Love-33

Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« on: October 26, 2017, 07:29:01 PM »
Any reviews?

Offline sawthelight

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 07:36:25 PM »
She’s very accurate

Offline Love-33

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 07:47:39 PM »
About the present only, or have you seen her predictions pan out?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 07:48:25 PM »
She predicted something would not work and she was right

Offline Love-33

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 08:05:19 PM »
Ok thanks. I read with her but she told me she has no sense of timing so I will update here if one day her predictions happen as she said

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 07:06:26 PM »
I had a reading with her last night. I really liked her. She was spot on with telling me how I was feeling about my POI. The first card she pulled said that I was trying to decide if I should stay or hold on to my POI. Which is exactly why I reached out to her. I gave no details, just that I wanted to see where things are currently and where they are headed. She was right about the present and my POI, and her predictions seemed believable, not a fairy tale, but a positive outcome. Since she has no sense of time, I honestly cant say when to expect things to improve but if the predictions do start happening I'll be sure to update.  Fingers crossed. I read with spiritmessages on bitwine right before her reading, (I'm not in a great place in my relationship and I've been reading way more than I should) and her outcome was not good, and the opposite of Miss Ann. So I guess we'll see. I'll keep you posted. I'm really hoping she is the last reading I have for a long while. I'm exhausted with all of this.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 08:53:14 PM »
I had a reading with her last night. I really liked her. She was spot on with telling me how I was feeling about my POI. The first card she pulled said that I was trying to decide if I should stay or hold on to my POI. Which is exactly why I reached out to her. I gave no details, just that I wanted to see where things are currently and where they are headed. She was right about the present and my POI, and her predictions seemed believable, not a fairy tale, but a positive outcome. Since she has no sense of time, I honestly cant say when to expect things to improve but if the predictions do start happening I'll be sure to update.  Fingers crossed. I read with spiritmessages on bitwine right before her reading, (I'm not in a great place in my relationship and I've been reading way more than I should) and her outcome was not good, and the opposite of Miss Ann. So I guess we'll see. I'll keep you posted. I'm really hoping she is the last reading I have for a long while. I'm exhausted with all of this.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
I don't know spirit messages, but it's so annoying to get two different outcomes isn't it. Just live your life and see...

Offline lalala369

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2017, 05:50:41 AM »
any updates on miss ann?

Offline Love-33

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2017, 04:36:05 PM »
You need to have a specific question when having a tarot reading otherwise it's really hard/impossible to interpret the cards. Personally, so far her cards have been spot on about how things would play out.

Check on google how to have a tarot reading and how to phrase a question to the cards
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 04:39:31 PM by Love-33 »

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2017, 05:07:53 PM »
I had a reading with her a couple of weeks ago before I found out some info about my ex. First thing she said was "well, if you don't hate him now, you will feel that way soon". About a week after is when I found out what I did.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2017, 05:10:14 PM »
Wow sunshine...that’s crazy..she’s so on point it’s ridiculous. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2017, 06:14:14 PM »
Sometimes she is talking about some other thing in your reading, but it is good that she tells you the cards so you can know what exactly she is speaking of. I do think you must
have some type of understanding of the cards to get the most out of her. However, she has been quite accurate at seeing things to come and provided insight into the present. She even described a particular woman that would hassle me at work and why, like a year before it happened. IMO shes very good at balancing big picture information with little picture information.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 06:16:15 PM by bstalling »

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2017, 07:05:56 PM »
Yes, she has been great for me! Everything will eventually turn around she says. But I wish she did timing. I asked if it could take awhile and she said yes lol but she's great otherwise, honestly.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2017, 07:16:51 PM »
I do like her and think she’s extremely accurate but her reading style is different for sure.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2017, 07:18:30 PM »
I’m just curious does she tell everyone that things will turn around positively?  Because that’s alarming if so