Author Topic: Bridgette  (Read 463 times)

Offline whskers

Bridgette
« on: October 25, 2017, 02:32:13 AM »
Anybody has read with her? She has been recommended to me outside of the boards and was wondering if anyone has any experience with her?

Offline nancy

Re: Bridgette
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 02:37:23 AM »
Anybody has read with her? She has been recommended to me outside of the boards and was wondering if anyone has any experience with her?

I had a few reading with Bridgette about a year ago none of her prediction pan out. She even pick up wrong information. Bridgette is very nice but I won't pay $8.75 per minute for being nice.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 05:10:01 PM »
I think Bridgette is one of the better ones.  She doesn't tell fairy tales.  One time she gave me a date and it happened on that date. However she does not do timing, so that's rare.  She's very dedicated to her profession.

Offline whskers

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 05:13:22 PM »
I think Bridgette is one of the better ones.  She doesn't tell fairy tales.  One time she gave me a date and it happened on that date. However she does not do timing, so that's rare.  She's very dedicated to her profession.

Any of her prediction came to pass for you?  I think i called her one time but i thought she spent too much time “connecting” so i disconnected.  I cant remember the exact reading but I thought she wasn’t a good fit for me.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2017, 12:57:03 PM »
all of Bridgettte's predictions have come true for me.  On my last call with her she said that she was going to hang up after me and meditate for me.  I checked and she didn't do it, she just kept taking calls.  I left her 2 stars and asked about it, but my review was not posted.  They have decided to only post positive reviews, so I can't spend money there anymore.  I'll stay with Keen where the reviews are honest.

Offline whskers

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2017, 01:41:12 PM »
I posted a positive review for another advisor a long time ago and it didn’t get posted either. I don’t know what their rules are for positing reviews but I agree with you.

anything