Author Topic: Bridgette  (Read 24501 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: Bridgette
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2019, 10:50:02 PM »
"POI fell in love and cant go there...
strong connection cord
will be back when you move on and meet someone new"

Exact same words she said to me.  What a fraud!

Offline Marimoyy

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2019, 05:09:28 AM »
That’s what she said n that’s what it happened too 😬
Guess just follow her directions 😂
Which means move on is the best way

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2019, 12:35:44 PM »

Follow the directions of a fraud and hope for the best?  Well, I read with her 3-4 years ago and I have let go since then.  What do you think happened??? NOTHING!

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2019, 06:23:30 AM »
She also told me that I would meet someone else and then POI would try to come back. I thought she was great and heard great things about her but now I’m starting to question her. She told me that my boss would get fired and I wouldn’t and she was right at the time. My boss did get fired and I didn’t but she also didn’t catch the part where I would end up getting terminated 2 months later. :(

Offline 704Gemini

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2019, 01:56:51 PM »
Just got off the phone with her and she literally told me the same thing as what she told everyone else.  Word.for.word.  What a great use of $11.99/min!! 

beachgal214

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2019, 02:59:15 PM »
"Were dealing with a man who is head over heels in love with you and is scared. He will come back. Give him time,"

"I see a woman around him. Does he have a gf?"  (after she said this and the first part three times I resolved to never call her again. I never got any new info)

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2020, 06:58:40 AM »
Im wowd by the repetitive lines everyone said she uses ... I remember reading with her and she saw my ex having a baby. Saw me in my profession. Knew of a salary upgrade at work. A new man did come for me . I’m reading notes now and a lot of things she told me passed. Idk if these are the stock lines she told others but it’s no way she knew my occupation beforehand or the fact my ex had a woman pregnant also knew how many kids he had and how he did would bother me with contact goin forward . I don’t think I would call again due to the fact I don’t want a cold read but I will give credit where it’s due. Some ppl have gifts and are incredibly lazy so they will cold read u. That’s probably what she’s doing

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2020, 09:35:20 PM »
True one. Love is crazy at times! Make one bonkers in the head! If someone does not want you and you want them it can become so sucking!
From experience I speak.
J

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2020, 04:23:30 PM »
"POI fell in love and cant go there...
strong connection cord
will be back when you move on and meet someone new"

Exact same words she said to me.  What a fraud!

Omg she told me the same thing smh! I knew it didn’t make sense in my situation

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2023, 10:56:36 PM »
Bridgett said the same to me recently, strong connection, let him go, he will come back. Also that he didn’t give me the love and respect that I deserved, that I will meet someone new and that’s when my POI will come back. If I remember she also said the breakup was because he is afraid of commitment. Sound to me she gives us the same story.
She also told me there was a person beside him and it was romantic. That I know isn’t true. Again, I feel she tells us all the same. He and I broke up over a communication/small trust issue.
Now Eliza on the other hand literally gets into the persons thoughts. How do I know this. I spoke with my POI the night before I called her for the first time. I recorded both my convo with him and her. What she described was exactly what he explained to me. She even used some words he did. No one would of known the specific details of the situation.  It made total sense!!

OMG I got exactly the same lines. I talked with Bridgette five minutes and she said he is scared of commitments, you will meet somebody else and I see him coming around more seriously. No Joke. 
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 10:58:48 PM by MAgirl »

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2023, 11:46:11 PM »
I had also set up another account undated a different name after my initial voice reading with her and tried again I believe in a chat reading. Same speel. It’s like she is on auto saying the same thing over and over.

Offline jackY

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2023, 12:28:30 AM »
SMH....

Offline Army

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2023, 12:57:41 AM »
It seems like it’s time for Bridgett also to retire..
I read her past reviews in the day and she was great..
Her reviews not so great now.
I have had two readings with her. 1 in 2021 and - in 2022

It was the usual..just a few lines in 20 min reading..
- a cord
- he will contact back
- ex coming back
-new man married by 2023.. no
Only one thing sh we got right about my talent..
that is it..

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2023, 03:42:26 AM »
I think she keeps notes as well. Her prices have tripled and she’s not worth it at all

Offline Army

« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2023, 04:11:25 AM »
I think she keeps notes as well. Her prices have tripled and she’s not worth it at all

Hi NatashaNYC it’s me Olly.. just thought to say hi 👋

anything