Author Topic: Bridgette  (Read 24512 times)

Offline simsim

Re: Bridgette
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2019, 08:56:08 AM »
Bridgette had told me my ex will come back after he has seen what else is there. Narnia, Arthur, and rheda had told me he will come around by the week after Valentine’s Day. Angelica had told me he’ll be back around this timeframe too. Roxanne had told me him and I should be back together by April, the time frame Bridgette gave me he’ll come around but narnia and Arthur had told me he’ll have communication with me the week after Valentine’s however it’s her that had told me he’ll look around first before he decides to come back...
I wish it was easy for me to walk away at this point... I’ve tried...

interesting,,, discard timing for your own sanity. its only false hopes from my own experience.

but do you thonk bridgette picked up things for you that proves she's gifted in a way?

Offline simsim

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2019, 09:14:11 AM »
To me, I think she may be. The last argument my ex and I had, he had told me he won’t come back until after he’s seen what else could be out there for him even if it meant to sleep with multiple women. He left his previous ex because he cheated on her. I actually reached out to her to see if he’s always been this way and she was shocked about it all....

So it’s a 50/50 on this.

oh wow so she was right about him wanting to see what's more out there?

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2019, 12:20:19 PM »
She told me the same thing. That he will look around and be back, blah blah. My poi is not looking around, it’s not who he is. His last relationship was 5 years prior he and I. He doesn’t go around dating either. I still don’t feel Bridgette is legit. I feel she tells everyone the same lines.

Offline Mario

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2019, 04:13:46 AM »
Bridgette had told me my ex will come back after he has seen what else is there. Narnia, Arthur, and rheda had told me he will come around by the week after Valentine’s Day. Angelica had told me he’ll be back around this timeframe too. Roxanne had told me him and I should be back together by April, the time frame Bridgette gave me he’ll come around but narnia and Arthur had told me he’ll have communication with me the week after Valentine’s however it’s her that had told me he’ll look around first before he decides to come back...
I wish it was easy for me to walk away at this point... I’ve tried...

wow that was interesting, so she did pick up on that.

thank you for sharing this with us

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2019, 02:24:50 PM »
I wonder if Bridgette has given anyone bad news or "he's not coming back, your over"?  I read in this thread she told someone "He's not ready for a relationship" but she followed it up with a "someone else is and you'll meet him soon".   It's just not realistic to think they are all coming back.

Offline Mario

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2019, 05:22:25 PM »
I wonder if Bridgette has given anyone bad news or "he's not coming back, your over"?  I read in this thread she told someone "He's not ready for a relationship" but she followed it up with a "someone else is and you'll meet him soon".   It's just not realistic to think they are all coming back.

she never ever told me or my friend who has been talking to her for 4 years that a person isnt ever coming back..... im starting to think she is scripted.

POI fell in love and cant go there...
strong connection cord
will be back when you move on and meet someone new

every perosn my friend called about and myself she told us the person will be back.... those POIs we called about all ended up in new relationships and moved on... None of them came back.

i will never talk to her ever again.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2019, 05:34:49 PM »
She told me my ex was not with any one and he's no good for me. Both true even tho I dont want him. Only tried her once tho. She picked up facts i didn't tell her too

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2019, 07:31:42 PM »
She is scripted. Told me the same twice. Two different accounts and 2 months apart by phone then chat. Same scripted words. 
Your words that you just typed is what she told me twice.
Scripted all the way.

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2019, 08:15:33 PM »
And she is sooooo expensive to boot. She has told me the same as well. Also I do not like when she says to ask your guides to lead the way. Pisses me off. Lol

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2019, 09:06:27 PM »
She is scripted. Told me the same twice. Two different accounts and 2 months apart by phone then chat. Same scripted words. 
Your words that you just typed is what she told me twice.
Scripted all the way.

I believe u. She didnt tell me those exact words i kinda summed it up but she did tell me things i wont expose on a public forum that are person factaa about the ppl i asked about that she couldnt have known.

I read with her once so maybe thats why she gave me a actual read.
Most of the time advisors will script u after u used them a few times.

Offline Lys

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2019, 02:27:50 AM »
Bridgett said the same to me recently, strong connection, let him go, he will come back. Also that he didn’t give me the love and respect that I deserved, that I will meet someone new and that’s when my POI will come back. If I remember she also said the breakup was because he is afraid of commitment. Sound to me she gives us the same story.
She also told me there was a person beside him and it was romantic. That I know isn’t true. Again, I feel she tells us all the same. He and I broke up over a communication/small trust issue.
Now Eliza on the other hand literally gets into the persons thoughts. How do I know this. I spoke with my POI the night before I called her for the first time. I recorded both my convo with him and her. What she described was exactly what he explained to me. She even used some words he did. No one would of known the specific details of the situation.  It made total sense!!

Âge said exsactly the same thune to me.... she is a scam I supposed

Offline hope36

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2019, 04:15:58 PM »
I read with her once, I thought she was VERY accurate on picking up past/present for me. Yes, I did get some 'scripted' lines that have been posted here, but I also got some additional details for MY situation, there's no way she could have guessed. She was actually one of the two readers that nailed down my past/present to the T (POI and my situation, without ANY input from me, and it was quick too). The other person was Yona.
Not sure about predictions, she didn't give me time frames, but she said there will be a "coming together" in the future, not imminent. My timeline from other readers are late summer, so will update if anything happens

Offline Mario

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2019, 06:16:55 PM »
i spoke to her for years, zero of her predictions came to pass. he can only pick up on the now and not always accurate. 50% chance ratio if u ask me.... she is very scriptted and tells everyone the same shit

Offline Marimoyy

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2019, 12:56:57 AM »
She is very accurate with my results, even that time I think it was impossible, but it happen like what she say~ which I’m happy with it now~

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2019, 08:35:59 PM »
Prediction hasn't happened...

anything