Author Topic: Bridgette  (Read 24509 times)

Offline whskers

Bridgette
« on: October 25, 2017, 02:32:13 AM »
Anybody has read with her? She has been recommended to me outside of the boards and was wondering if anyone has any experience with her?

Offline nancy

Re: Bridgette
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 02:37:23 AM »
Anybody has read with her? She has been recommended to me outside of the boards and was wondering if anyone has any experience with her?

I had a few reading with Bridgette about a year ago none of her prediction pan out. She even pick up wrong information. Bridgette is very nice but I won't pay $8.75 per minute for being nice.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 05:10:01 PM »
I think Bridgette is one of the better ones.  She doesn't tell fairy tales.  One time she gave me a date and it happened on that date. However she does not do timing, so that's rare.  She's very dedicated to her profession.

Offline whskers

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 05:13:22 PM »
I think Bridgette is one of the better ones.  She doesn't tell fairy tales.  One time she gave me a date and it happened on that date. However she does not do timing, so that's rare.  She's very dedicated to her profession.

Any of her prediction came to pass for you?  I think i called her one time but i thought she spent too much time “connecting” so i disconnected.  I cant remember the exact reading but I thought she wasn’t a good fit for me.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2017, 12:57:03 PM »
all of Bridgettte's predictions have come true for me.  On my last call with her she said that she was going to hang up after me and meditate for me.  I checked and she didn't do it, she just kept taking calls.  I left her 2 stars and asked about it, but my review was not posted.  They have decided to only post positive reviews, so I can't spend money there anymore.  I'll stay with Keen where the reviews are honest.

Offline whskers

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2017, 01:41:12 PM »
I posted a positive review for another advisor a long time ago and it didn’t get posted either. I don’t know what their rules are for positing reviews but I agree with you.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2018, 07:42:20 PM »
I'll stay with Keen where the reviews are honest.

I stopped using Keen in 2016 and filed a Ripoff report because I had some really bad experiences and they did not post my reviews. My reviews were fair and honest not rude but they told my experience and it was not good.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2018, 08:04:38 PM »
I'll stay with Keen where the reviews are honest.

I stopped using Keen in 2016 and filed a Ripoff report because I had some really bad experiences and they did not post my reviews. My reviews were fair and honest not rude but they told my experience and it was not good.

Keen reviews are the LEAST HONEST kasamba also has BS reviews...this has been a issue for YEARS. 

Offline tinamarie

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2018, 11:57:42 AM »
what did bridgette say for you? id be interested to know what certain readers are saying to others, because maybe they feed the same line to everyone. i've noticed in bridgette's reviews others mentioned they said to her what she said to me:

very strong connection between me and someone, they run from the connection, very adamant for me to not contact this person and that they will be back. i've only spoken to her on chat but i kind of get a 'rude' vibe from her, not very empathetic

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2018, 01:49:37 PM »
what did bridgette say for you? id be interested to know what certain readers are saying to others, because maybe they feed the same line to everyone. i've noticed in bridgette's reviews others mentioned they said to her what she said to me:

very strong connection between me and someone, they run from the connection, very adamant for me to not contact this person and that they will be back. i've only spoken to her on chat but i kind of get a 'rude' vibe from her, not very empathetic

She mentioned the cord part in my reading with her. I felt more like a fairytale reader
i've been talking to her for over a year now on the phone and she was extremely accurate for me.

i called her about a guy i was dating and she told me he have a connection cord between us and that he will be back and to let him go.....prediction came to pass.
(keep i mind she picked up why things werent working out between us)

before he came back i dated someone els...she was right about him going to end for a given reason....the next day he ended it out of the blue (wasnt expecting it) for the reason she gave me.

what im trying to say she never failed me and whatever she told me over the year about the first guy who did came back turned out to be true,,, because i told him i spoke to a psychic and he was scared about how i knew everything about him because what ever she told me was right,,,he confirmed it for me

Bridggete is also amazing at picking up a second person or not... one time i called her about a person and she told me right away with me asking that there is a person beside them and it was romantic... it was true.

called about a diffrent guy and she told me the same but it was just sexual.....also turned out to be true and i confirmed it.

To me bridgette is the real deal....we all have free will to chnage stuff but the over all picture is accurate along with the current and past.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2018, 03:51:26 PM »
Bridgett said the same to me recently, strong connection, let him go, he will come back. Also that he didn’t give me the love and respect that I deserved, that I will meet someone new and that’s when my POI will come back. If I remember she also said the breakup was because he is afraid of commitment. Sound to me she gives us the same story.
She also told me there was a person beside him and it was romantic. That I know isn’t true. Again, I feel she tells us all the same. He and I broke up over a communication/small trust issue.
Now Eliza on the other hand literally gets into the persons thoughts. How do I know this. I spoke with my POI the night before I called her for the first time. I recorded both my convo with him and her. What she described was exactly what he explained to me. She even used some words he did. No one would of known the specific details of the situation.  It made total sense!!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 05:01:13 PM by Sapphirewaters1 »

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2018, 05:20:18 PM »
I read with her a lot 2 years ago. I think she is gifted. But once she knows your story she can recycle the same reading. I was really dependant then, so maybe she was tired of me calling all the time. But, after 3 or 4 times I realized that maybe things just don't change as fast as I wanted them to.
Part of me is tempted to touch base again, since it has been so long. But she is more expensive now and if readings are recorded (especially chat) they know it is you and can reference. I mean, they already know your name when the chat starts with "Hi, so and so..."

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2018, 07:12:36 PM »
I only read with her once, that is what she told me right off the bat, and I gave her little info. I’d like to hear more of other people’s first reading with her.  After hearing two others experience above it seems she says the same to everyone than maybe she runs with it after getting more info.
I have had others read for me and why do I sense that they all tell you or give you the same advice. No contact, no contact, no contact!

Offline Annb

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2018, 03:10:47 PM »
I had readings with her twice.  I think she is correct with current information, concurrent with other readers, but her short-term predictions had not come to past or rather, it did not happened in the time frame that she predicted. 

I called her about a guy last summer, she predicted contact within a couple of weeks, but it was not until a couple of months or toward the end of the year. 

For time frame prediction, I find that Moira and Narnia are pretty accurate for me.  I called Moira during the same time frame, and she said that the same guy will not reach out until October, and he did.  Narnia too.  She predicted that our relationship does not grow until October.  With both Moira and Narnia, there are certain ways that I need to ask questions in order to get the information that I am looking for.  But I found them both have been right with short-term prediction (<1 year)

Offline Annb

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2018, 12:17:19 AM »
I had readings with her twice.  I think she is correct with current information, concurrent with other readers, but her short-term predictions had not come to past or rather, it did not happened in the time frame that she predicted. 

I called her about a guy last summer, she predicted contact within a couple of weeks, but it was not until a couple of months or toward the end of the year. 

For time frame prediction, I find that Moira and Narnia are pretty accurate for me.  I called Moira during the same time frame, and she said that the same guy will not reach out until October, and he did.  Narnia too.  She predicted that our relationship does not grow until October.  With both Moira and Narnia, there are certain ways that I need to ask questions in order to get the information that I am looking for.  But I found them both have been right with short-term prediction (<1 year)

thats real intresting!

Bridgette hates giving time frames, she always told me she would be lying to me if she could get them.... she told me straight up she would be guessing if she told me that my POI will text me Monday at 7pm lol... she doesn't get that type of information.

ive been speaking to Bridgette on a regular base for almost two years now,,,, with me she managed to pick up on things no one possible can.

one time i called couple of adivors about a new guy i met asking if it will lead to anything.... everyone said souls mates, he has feelings and crap (incliding narnia)... Bridgette was the only one who randomly told me his not ready for a relationshio because he just go out of one and that ill meet someone els.. with no info giving but his name.

she was right lol.

when i spoke to narnia 2 weeks ago about a new guy, she was wrong about his emotions and told me i wont hear from him till next week yet i did hear from him that same day.

maybe because it was chat? who knows.

never spoke to moira, but she uses astrology and OCT/NOV is when its in LIBRA and SCORPIO those two zodiacs crave intense which effect people and make them crave a relationship,,,, so many advisers give us those time frames because its most likely when people are ready.

also its why its called CUFFING season :)

astrology is pure science but at end of the day for me atleast time frames are impossible to predict if it was possible to pick up numbers they would be playing the lotto.

however Bridgette and roxane are the only two who have been the most accurate about feelings and people's mentality and predictions while others gave me false hopes....timing was off but not by lots.

That is so funny .  I experienced the complete opposite .  Bridgette told me he had so much feeling but was not able to pinpoint the reason he was holding back.  She gave me a time frame of roughly a few weeks, but it was not until months later (October) that he started to contact me (which Moira and Narnia got). 

With Narnia, I think when you asked whether that person likes you or is your soul mate, then she would often say yes.  Because that person does probably likes you on some level, even not as much as another girl or not really to the point where he wants a relationship.  I feel she got the commitment question wrong too.  I first talked to her about 4-5 years ago.  The question I asked was whether there is any other guys that will come along in my life, or whether he is the one.  At that time, she list several of them and I thought she was BS.  However, she was right.  I met all the guys she described.  The current guy was the last one she described, so I am hoping he is it. 

anything