Author Topic: Danielle  (Read 6304 times)

Offline whskers

Danielle
« on: October 23, 2017, 01:09:01 PM »
Read with her around may-June. Her prediction was my previous POI and I will be closer around august and will be in a relationship by end of august to Beginning of September. Definitely didn't happen.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 09:24:49 PM by whskers »

Offline nancy

Re: Danielle
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 05:16:17 PM »
Read with her around may-June. Her prediction was my previous POI and I will be closer around august and will be in a relationship by end of august to March. Definitely didn't happen.

I had 4 reading with Danielle, she told me I will go on mini vacation with the guy i'm with in June 2017 and by August we will in relationship, well it didn't happen.  Danielle used to be on CP.  She is very nice but definitely a fairy tale reader. 

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 05:05:44 PM »
I have been reading with Danielle for the last year.  Nothing she ever said has come to pass.  Now I can see what she did was, take my feelings about the person, and told me that they were HIS feelings.  This lead to me making a fool of myself thinking this person had feelings for me, when he didn't even notice me. VERY PAINFUL! and I paid $11 a minute for it.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 03:16:09 PM »
Just rereading through my notes, Danielle is probably the psychic I'm most upset with, and I have had a lot of bad readings.  If this can stop anyone else from calling her I'll post again, With a warning... She's really good at telling you what you want to hear, and it's next to impossible to leave her a negative review that will stay posted.  I'll called her when I got in a fight with a POI last October, she said "he's going to apologize, wait and see how much attention u get in the fall" I even asked her multiple times not to yank my chain and told her I was feeling suicidal, she said she was most certainly not telling me a fairy tale, and just to wait and see.

It's now well past last fall and nope, no contact and that fight did end our friendship.  I'm so upset at Danielle, I hope she enjoys the money she made taking advantage of me.

Offline whskers

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 12:31:05 PM »
I called Danielle twice and she uses the term a lot “just wait and see”.

Offline Mseventeenam

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2020, 12:50:22 AM »
Told me she sees me marrying poi and he will reach out in two weeks because hes caving in emotionally. Lol she aint worth 11 bucks a minute.

Offline username1111

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2020, 05:38:56 AM »
Told me she sees me marrying poi and he will reach out in two weeks because hes caving in emotionally. Lol she aint worth 11 bucks a minute.

11 bucks a minute... No psychic is worth that money. That should be a red flag right away

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2020, 09:59:46 PM »
Timeline passed and nothing happened.