Author Topic: Second POI Situation Concluded  (Read 4081 times)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Second POI Situation Concluded
« on: October 23, 2017, 03:22:38 AM »
Hi all - in the spirit of updating regardless of how random it all is:

So, I've had a secondary POI I've asked a few readers about directly. This is not the same as the one I have been updating about, nor was it anything serious beyond friendship and dating. We have been friends and have dated at times on and off for about a year and a half, but it's been a handful of connections and mostly just talking. Like, not a lot of action and mostly just a light connection. Around a month ago, after professing feelings for me and intent for us to move forward romantically, he tells me he's decided to move back to Europe because he misses his family and is overall very unhappy here. He's European and has been in the USA for around 10 years. Nobody picked up on his move being an obstacle for the relationship besides Anne (QofCups) on the DAY that he told me. Never before. I read with Ness, NorthStarJulie, QueenofCups18, Cookie, Zadalia, Sweetheart's Tarot, and Mystical Mirror by Rikki on this man. Could be more readers, but as I prefaced this with - not my number 1 priority. All were correct on the past and present, his feelings, and how things would unfold - but nobody saw it concluding with his abrupt decision to leave the country. He moves back tomorrow BTW. Romantic relationship over lolll...

Liz
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 05:18:57 AM by PrettyLittleLiz »

Offline Universal9

Re: Second POI Situation Concluded
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 11:49:49 AM »
This is bad to know he wants to leave the country and is going back. Well, atleast he wasnt your priority no. 1 so...If any of the psychics predicted a future with him, they were obviously not right...but it would have been nice if any one would have caught the move or atleast some sort of travel or a dead end. All hope is not lost though, if you both are okay with LDR..

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 03:30:05 PM »
Yes, not upset about this anymore but wanted to share how even great psychics can miss something huge that changes the entire trajectory of things. I have no desire to be anything with this person beyond friends that live in two countries moving forward.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 04:15:44 PM »
Yes, not upset about this anymore but wanted to share how even great psychics can miss something huge that changes the entire trajectory of things. I have no desire to be anything with this person beyond friends that live in two countries moving forward.

Yes, very true.  Years back they saw my ex coming back, he did and we were together for 2 years.  What they didnt see was he is a complete narcissistic sociopath who took tens of thousands of dollars from me, left my house half way remodeled, cheated on me and devastated me emotionally, physically and spiritually. Its taking me 3 years to recover and heal from the damage he caused.  Thats a HUGE thing they missed.

The last POI, they said he'd break up with his gf, which he did. What they didn't see was he would be screwing around with another woman right after and would continue to see his GF regularly as "friends".

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 05:45:08 PM »

that's a huge thing to miss, so sorry about that... :(

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 07:24:28 PM »

Thanks, bluebelle. Luckily I wasn't overly invested in this, but I can say with full certainty this situation is done.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2017, 07:28:06 PM »

Yes, very true.  Years back they saw my ex coming back, he did and we were together for 2 years.  What they didnt see was he is a complete narcissistic sociopath who took tens of thousands of dollars from me, left my house half way remodeled, cheated on me and devastated me emotionally, physically and spiritually. Its taking me 3 years to recover and heal from the damage he caused.  Thats a HUGE thing they missed.

The last POI, they said he'd break up with his gf, which he did. What they didn't see was he would be screwing around with another woman right after and would continue to see his GF regularly as "friends".

This is ALWAYS how predictions go, unfortunately. Not to say there is always devastation - but there are always elements that we will never have visibility into. There is always caveats to predictions. This is why I always ask advisors if 1) This situation is a good choice for me? 2) Am I wasting my time?

After getting readings for close to 10 years - I never focus on a particular outcome and try to run the scope of questions related to the situation I'm calling about.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2017, 11:06:28 PM »

This is ALWAYS how predictions go, unfortunately. Not to say there is always devastation - but there are always elements that we will never have visibility into. There is always caveats to predictions. This is why I always ask advisors if 1) This situation is a good choice for me? 2) Am I wasting my time?

After getting readings for close to 10 years - I never focus on a particular outcome and try to run the scope of questions related to the situation I'm calling about.

I actually started asking towards the end of my readings.  Diane said YES, he's good for you.  When i started asking Keisha is when her outcomes started to change.  Either she knew ahead of time and saw that we would be together but didn't want to tell me he wasn't great for me or she was just wrong from the beginning.  Who knows. 

ladya

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2017, 11:46:32 PM »
Sigh this always happens

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2017, 01:47:28 PM »

Thanks, bluebelle. Luckily I wasn't overly invested in this, but I can say with full certainty this situation is done.

glad to hear you weren't too invested.  I can't imagine a relationship like that (super long distance) would be easy to work with anyway.