Author Topic: Eliza  (Read 27338 times)

Offline star1

Re: Eliza
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2018, 03:22:28 PM »
Sorry to be the moody one of the group, but it's quite concerning if feelings or thoughts can change within 2 weeks or even in the same reading. Unfortunately, us humans where we have good moods and bad moods we can have this "f everyone and f everything" mood when we're mad and then feel completely different when we're happier. That's probably what these empaths pick up on.

And this is what I mean, the amount of readings I've had where readers tell me not to worry, that the ex will come back and isn't interested in anyone, and it's suddenly jumped the next call to "he's seeing someone, but nothing serious".

Offline whskers

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2018, 05:05:30 PM »
I had a similar thing happen to me last month.  I saw my Poi social media very interactive with this one girl. I asked Eliza who she is but I know who she is. Eliza said they both have a crush on each other but nothing will really happen. My PoI thinks it’s must be miserable if he gets to be in a relationship with that girl. My POi said the same thing about her but not in those words.

I really don’t wait for anyone. 😬 I just live my life. I focus on my career, self improve, meet new people. Although all my ex came back, in some shape or form. One of the ex came back and we had another 3 years of relationship after i accepted him back, but sadly he passed away.  I do notice they come back when I don’t focus my energy on them. Sometimes years, sometimes months. But I’ll PM you what other readers say. It’s in line with Eliza, she’s just the “now”.

I get more guidance on long term predictions. If go-to readers say this will happen, I just sit back and relax and it usually does happen.  I have been reading since 2014.. obviously there are disappointing psychics/predictions, but I learned to narrow down who works for me and who doesn’t.

Sharon i know you like this guy.. and I know this is easier said than done... but if you don’t put expectation, you won’t get disappointed. Don’t let this guy have power over you and go on a binge. 😊

Yes, I def agree with you. We shouldn't call psychics on a daily basis. I wasn't intending to but saw this woman adding
my POI and got very nervous. Now I know she is interested in him. Eliza said they both have a crush in each other.
That means NOW. They even met 2-3 times. But she never saw her before. When I mentioned what she told me just
3 days ago and all the last few weeks she changed it and said they had a crush and still something left.

Now I am so confused have made an appointment with Aries Intuition.

@whskers
Are you going to wait for them? What do other readers say?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 05:08:55 PM by whskers »

Offline sharon

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2018, 09:43:18 PM »
I spoke to PsychicMaryKing and she told me that this woman wants to have commitment, that she interferes a lot, but that he is not  in love,
Eliza said he has a crush on her and that she has a boyfriend but she hopes that he will pursue her

Both readers told me that he is thinking of me and that he has feelings for me but

PsychicMaryKing also said that he will contact me very soon and 2 hrs later after 3 weeks silence he contacted me.

Eliza didn't say today that he will contact me.

@whskers: I will pm you back

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2018, 03:30:05 AM »
Eliza read the same person different ways two days apart.. for me (QOC) is always on point. Eliza may have small gift.. but was nothing to phone home about.

Offline whskers

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2018, 02:50:03 PM »
That’s great to hear qoc works for you. I read with her a couple of times and could not validate a single word she said and she flip flopped as well. I guess a lot of people say she’s good for 1-2 weeks read.

Offline lalalucy0404

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2018, 04:12:20 AM »
Eliza was extremely off for me. I would not call her again.

Offline Bessiev

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2018, 02:15:35 AM »
I had a reading with Eliza last Friday. I didn’t understand some of the words she said, she was talking  too fast. She provided some information but it felt that she was contradicting herself, at one point and then she didn’t understand what I was asking her! It was so repetitive. She didn’t pick up a third party, my intuition says that he is back with his ex, as well as other readers confirmed that. If what I grasp from her doesnt come to pass the next 2 months I will not bother to call her back.
Eliza can be rude too, I was surprised by that, also the background noise like gaming, very annoying.

Offline simsim

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2018, 04:13:48 AM »
i just read with her last night about a guy that ive been in love with for the past two years. (never spoke to her about him)

i just gave her our names with no details.

she told me right away he loves me but has zero action and that his selfish with lots of issues.... trust issues to be exact and that is just focused on work and making money now.

she said his very defensive and has too much hesitation.

I cant confirm what she told me is accurate because this guy has been ignoring me. no relying to my texts over and over yet creeps my social media.
we got close then he got cold feel. its been back and forth for the past two years yet also comes back out of the blue. 

he once told me he has trouble getting close to people and hates talking about feelings but admitted he does have feelings for me....

so who knows, eliza seemed right and she said he will be back and for me to move on right now and focus on myself.

she picked all that info about him not doing anything and shutting me out with me giving her any info and my POI is a workaholic. he has two jobs that drain him

Offline sharon

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2019, 08:12:17 AM »
My negative review on Eliza has not been published on Psychic Source. The positive review on Vincent has been published. I published them both at the same time. They kept my first positive review there and ignored the second negative one. NOT OK!

Offline Mario

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2019, 09:20:02 PM »
seemed spot on for me about my ex girlfriend. she told me right off the bat that she is selfish, lacks communication and is focusing on her career and she is damaged and cant even maintain a fling because of it.

spoke to her once and thats about it, i had trouble understanding her. good thing i recorded the convo

Offline miss_t

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2019, 02:44:10 AM »
I had a short reading with her a few months ago. I think March. I asked about me and POI. She was spot on about the current and poi’s personality. At the time of the reading she said she picked up on 1 other woman, and she thinks she’s an ex of my poi. She said they still talk sometimes but it’s nothing romantic at all. Purely platonic. Cookie also picked up on this ex  as being connected to poi. I just now validated from my poi that he has an ex, and that they’ve become just friends, and still talks and sees her sometimes because she is now dating one of his good friends.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2019, 02:32:10 PM »
Updates? Bumping!

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2019, 02:58:31 PM »
I only talk to her. She's great on telling me what's going on.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2019, 03:03:26 PM »
I only talk to her. She's great on telling me what's going on.
I found her to be really good to at telling me what he is thinking and how he is feeling. Most likely the most spot on for being a detailed empath

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2019, 03:06:27 PM »
She said November/December for contact no meaningful contact till February/March  how is she on the timing stuff