Author Topic: Eliza  (Read 27358 times)

Offline whskers

Eliza
« on: October 23, 2017, 02:53:45 AM »
When it comes to thoughts, I call Eliza.  She has a track record with the past guy i was dealing with.  There was a weird incident that happened between me and my new guy last Wednesday.  I called Eliza that I was planning to do something and i am wondering how would the guy react.  The event went down as she predicted and how he reacted.  She is sometimes hard to understand and there are times when her background noise is unbearable.  But i would call her again.  She has a pending prediction and will update if it comes true. 

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: Eliza
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 05:08:15 PM »
it seems like what Eliza is saying could be true.  However, she recently told me that someone was upset with me and would not contact me, I heard from him the next day, just a friendly convo, he was not upset.   Many times she's been wrong about predictions, so I wonder how correct she is about feelings?

Offline whskers

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 02:29:10 PM »
Eliza is one of the best empath i have read with. I was dealing with my ex poi and asking psychics about him and they all said, he’s going to contact you in 3, 6, May, June, July, August. But I called Eliza last May and she said that he will contact me but not as soon as I think, not anytime soon, months ahead. So I just let go of the situation. This was a very bad break up with a very prideful arrogant guy. Fast forward to last week and he communicated asking if we can go out and see each other.  Called Eliza to ask what does the guy’s intention and I think she’s very accurate.

I also ask her about something else and I ask why is he acting this way. She said “because you told him ____”. Which is very accurate. I did say to him what Eliza said.  I call her maybe once-2x a month. Or even lesser than that. Only when I need to understand the situation. I’m not counting on her for predictions but she does sometimes tell me her predictions.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 10:13:28 AM by whskers »

Offline sharon

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 01:17:33 PM »
How long does it take to talk to her?

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 03:53:25 PM »
Sharon,

She's not someone who keeps you on the line, she's not chatty at all.  My calls with her a generally much shorter than other calls. I would compare her to QueenofCups as far as how much time you need with her.

Offline sharon

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2018, 03:57:47 PM »
I talked to Eliza and really enjoyed my call. She is very fast and gives lots of information. Has an accent but I could understand her well.
I feel I understand the person in question better now and don't feel the need to call someone else.
The call lasted 15min. (used some kind of promo)

Offline sharon

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2018, 03:59:07 PM »
Sharon,

She's not someone who keeps you on the line, she's not chatty at all.  My calls with her a generally much shorter than other calls. I would compare her to QueenofCups as far as how much time you need with her.

Thank you :) I agree.

Offline simsim

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2018, 09:13:09 PM »
she seems accurate to me about the now! but predictions are off with her, she even told me she isnt good with predictions. but good with the current emotions and mental process.
also she is very blunt. good or bad she is going to tell you

Offline whskers

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2018, 12:47:28 PM »
The only explanation I could think of for this is because she is empath. She reads the “right now”. I have not experienced a lot of flip flop with her but I only read with her once a month, at most twice a month, or sometimes not at all. I experienced last year she said that my ex poi has a lot of ego and is blaming me for what happened and doesn’t feel guilty at all. That I brought it upon my self. Then earlier this year she said he feels a little guilty too but still blames me. Then around May she said that he wants to reach out but he doesn’t know what to say and there’s a lot of things going on with him, plus a little ego but he feels guilty. But he will eventually reach out not just as soon as I think. Which he did reach out last September.

Offline whskers

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2018, 12:50:30 PM »
Or maybe she’s not connected to you is another reason I guess.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2018, 11:06:06 PM »
I read with Eliza 2 weeks ago regarding a POI. I read with her again tonight and her reading/predictions flip flopped. Has this happened to anyone else?

Me! I read with her today... she said one thing today and something totally different this past Saturday. She did try to explain but umm.. she lost me lol

Offline whskers

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2018, 03:18:15 PM »
I am trying to cut down on readings and for a few months I’ve only been reading with Eliza for empath purposes once every two weeks sometimes less.  I’m asking her about career and people at work and how to manage them. My last read with her was October 28. I was asking about my boss (I can validate her responses) then I only had less than 1 minute when I ran out of questions. So I brought up my ex poi. I said.. “BTW why is ex poi XYZ?” Eliza said “Ex POI is XYZ because ABC but he will reach out to you in 2 weeks and will try to see you again”.

Last night ex poi texted and was chatty catty and this time made sure he secured a date and time for us to see each other. It was in the 2 weeks time frame.

Just to reiterate, Eliza is an empath. She reads what people thinks, feels and why they act that way. She’s not the best for predictions, contact or  “if he’s coming back” questions.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 03:27:49 PM by whskers »

Offline sharon

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2018, 02:24:52 PM »
I called Eliza many times and I do believe that she has some kind of a genuine gift but the both readings today was not good.
She contradicted herself in these last readings including last Week and I don't know anymore what to believe.

Three days ago she said he is only interested in me. Today I asked about a certain woman and she said that he has a crush on
her, they even met 2-3 times!! I said but you said so and so 3 days ago then she said he 'had' a crush on her at some point and
still something left. I have everything recorded first she said he has a crush on her, not had. It was all about the feeling NOW!

Her name is not her real name. She has many followers. This woman has added him back finally two days ago, he has been trying
to get her reaction on Instagram for over a year. Has liked all her pictures. 2 days ago she has added him back, now I am sure they
start writing to each other. She said some other stuff that contradicted itself, so I will not call her anymore.

Offline whskers

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2018, 02:49:39 PM »
Yeah there is really no consistency when you read with her. For example, things that you were worried about 2 weeks ago isn’t the same concern you have today. I read with her about 2 guys throughout the year and it always fluctuates.

Ex poi 1 = October 2017, he blames you for everything. January 2018, still blames you but also feels guilty. May 2018, wants to reconnect but don’t know how. He worried that you will nag him. He will reconnect but not as soon as you think. September 2018, (guy reconnected) he wants attention. November 2018, he is Hot and cold but he really wants to see you so he will try hard. But there will be a delay.

Poi 2 = August 2018, misses you a lot. September 2018 = he doesn’t want to lead you on. He wants a relationship but he thinks it’s too difficult. He wonders how will this work. November 2018 = he took a step back. Not just one step or two step back but he intentionally doesn’t want to think about you at all.

Calling her every other day doesn’t really help. I call her when I need to know how to deal with situation. What’s really going on their mind and what are their intentions?

Hope that helps.  :)

Offline sharon

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2018, 03:18:57 PM »
Yes, I def agree with you. We shouldn't call psychics on a daily basis. I wasn't intending to but saw this woman adding
my POI and got very nervous. Now I know she is interested in him. Eliza said they both have a crush in each other.
That means NOW. They even met 2-3 times. But she never saw her before. When I mentioned what she told me just
3 days ago and all the last few weeks she changed it and said they had a crush and still something left.

Now I am so confused have made an appointment with Aries Intuition.

@whskers
Are you going to wait for them? What do other readers say?

anything