Author Topic: Reasons to Stop Getting Readings For Good  (Read 3061 times)

Offline maroonlight

Reasons to Stop Getting Readings For Good
« on: October 21, 2017, 09:42:26 PM »
Hi all, It's been awhile since I have posted and I just wanted to create this list so everyone can be reminded of what they already know deep inside about readings. It took me a good while and a few thousand dollars to realize this. I'm not psychic but I will give you the absolute truth on this one.

1. What they say won't even happen

This is going to be the most obvious reason, but I can tell you from personal experience with dozens of these psychics, many being some of the most popular ones such as Aries Intuition, Queen of Cups, Lotus of Light, Lady Persephone, as well as many expensive and/or recommended CP psychics, that what they say is usually nothing but BS, and if something does happen or they got something partially right, it's more likely than not a coincidence and a lucky guess. All of the popular psychics that I just mentioned did not come through with any of their predictions. I know they have for some people, but if none of them can get one single prediction right for me, then they're not truly psychic. Psychics like Lady Persephone and Aries Intuition specifically are just being realistic when they give you negative, "non sugar coated" outcomes. I could've told you the same answer as them, because if you're calling about someone, there's a 99.9% chance that you are having serious difficulties with them or you're not even on speaking terms. Nobody is calling psychics endlessly because of how happy they are in their relationship with their POI.

2. They're encouraging you to hang on to a hopeless situation

Many of us callers have not spoken to our POI in months, and in some cases they are already dating someone else. Calling these psychics gives us nothing but false hope and makes the letting go process even harder because we think that if dozens of psychics are saying the same thing, that it's surely going to happen because they can't all be wrong. Let's face the truth, if you POI has not spoken to you in 6 months, then they have probably already moved on and are either dating or are ready to date someone besides you. If they truly wanted to be with you and loved you as much as the psychics say, then they would be in your life. I understand some situations are a special circumstance or the POI has reappeared from time to time, but if you're not in regular communication and you hear from them once every 3 months, they are clearly not serious about you. It's best to just move on and focus your attention on someone who doesn't make you wait, tempt you to call psychics, and who does give you their regular time and energy.

3. Waste of money

Whether their predictions are right or wrong, the psychics can't change what your POI will do. What happens happens, and still would've happened whether you called 50 psychics or not. You could spend that money on necessities or entertainment that you actually get something useful out of, instead of a temporary happy feeling that goes away the next day and then proceeds to tempt you to call 5 more psychics that day, and the next day, and the next day, and well you get it..

4. For entertainment purposes only

The company itself is even telling you that the information you are being told from the psychics is not credible, so you should actually believe them in this case.

5. It only makes you feel worse

You think you're in emotional pain now? Just wait until all of your hopes are crushed when the time frames all pass and you still haven't heard from the person you are inquiring about. That was the absolute worst moment of my psychic addiction, when I finally realized that I had been holding on for months and the person I was calling about was nowhere to be found. Not only was I heartbroken, but I felt like the biggest idiot in the world for spending all of that money and being fooled the way that I was.

6. Free will

We are not meant to know every single event that will ever take place in our lives. This is because we have free will and our life is not pre-planned. We control our lives for the most part, and a psychic cannot cause a specific event to happen in our life.

Offline Illumin8

Re: Reasons to Stop Getting Readings For Good
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 01:40:34 PM »
I noticed the board has been abuzz of late on excessive calling and I am not sure if anyone knows but there was some research conducted in 2009, recruiting participants from the psychic junkie forum. here is the link:

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Robin_Shepherd/publication/232057191_Dangerous_consumptions_beyond_the_grave_Psychic_hotline_addiction_for_the_lonely_hearts_and_grieving_souls/links/556125ab08ae8c0cab31ede4.pdf

I am not surprised but its astonishing to think the platform with over "1500 psychics" is pulling in $12 mil a month! Anyway, its worth a read and i am sure many of you will relate to some of the qualitative findings ....

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 01:19:51 AM »
Hi all, It's been awhile since I have posted and I just wanted to create this list so everyone can be reminded of what they already know deep inside about readings. It took me a good while and a few thousand dollars to realize this. I'm not psychic but I will give you the absolute truth on this one.

1. What they say won't even happen

This is going to be the most obvious reason, but I can tell you from personal experience with dozens of these psychics, many being some of the most popular ones such as Aries Intuition, Queen of Cups, Lotus of Light, Lady Persephone, as well as many expensive and/or recommended CP psychics, that what they say is usually nothing but BS, and if something does happen or they got something partially right, it's more likely than not a coincidence and a lucky guess. All of the popular psychics that I just mentioned did not come through with any of their predictions. I know they have for some people, but if none of them can get one single prediction right for me, then they're not truly psychic. Psychics like Lady Persephone and Aries Intuition specifically are just being realistic when they give you negative, "non sugar coated" outcomes. I could've told you the same answer as them, because if you're calling about someone, there's a 99.9% chance that you are having serious difficulties with them or you're not even on speaking terms. Nobody is calling psychics endlessly because of how happy they are in their relationship with their POI.

2. They're encouraging you to hang on to a hopeless situation

Many of us callers have not spoken to our POI in months, and in some cases they are already dating someone else. Calling these psychics gives us nothing but false hope and makes the letting go process even harder because we think that if dozens of psychics are saying the same thing, that it's surely going to happen because they can't all be wrong. Let's face the truth, if you POI has not spoken to you in 6 months, then they have probably already moved on and are either dating or are ready to date someone besides you. If they truly wanted to be with you and loved you as much as the psychics say, then they would be in your life. I understand some situations are a special circumstance or the POI has reappeared from time to time, but if you're not in regular communication and you hear from them once every 3 months, they are clearly not serious about you. It's best to just move on and focus your attention on someone who doesn't make you wait, tempt you to call psychics, and who does give you their regular time and energy.

3. Waste of money

Whether their predictions are right or wrong, the psychics can't change what your POI will do. What happens happens, and still would've happened whether you called 50 psychics or not. You could spend that money on necessities or entertainment that you actually get something useful out of, instead of a temporary happy feeling that goes away the next day and then proceeds to tempt you to call 5 more psychics that day, and the next day, and the next day, and well you get it..

4. For entertainment purposes only

The company itself is even telling you that the information you are being told from the psychics is not credible, so you should actually believe them in this case.

5. It only makes you feel worse

You think you're in emotional pain now? Just wait until all of your hopes are crushed when the time frames all pass and you still haven't heard from the person you are inquiring about. That was the absolute worst moment of my psychic addiction, when I finally realized that I had been holding on for months and the person I was calling about was nowhere to be found. Not only was I heartbroken, but I felt like the biggest idiot in the world for spending all of that money and being fooled the way that I was.

6. Free will

We are not meant to know every single event that will ever take place in our lives. This is because we have free will and our life is not pre-planned. We control our lives for the most part, and a psychic cannot cause a specific event to happen in our life.

I literally feel like PRINTING IT OUT AND READING IT AGAIN AND AGAIN  any time I may have an urge to talk to a psychic. Brilliantly written!
"I could've told you the same answer as them, because if you're calling about someone, there's a 99.9% chance that you are having serious difficulties with them or you're not even on speaking terms. Nobody is calling psychics endlessly because of how happy they are in their relationship with their POI", so true!!!

Offline Universal9

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 04:10:08 AM »
Me too, these are great points and a post I want to keep reading over and over. I dont believe in the free will concept but all other points are awesome, AWESOME!

Offline Seeker

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 02:22:39 PM »
I never got addicted to psychics, but I would consider myself as having had an addiction to the outcomes. Waiting on every little thing to happen, and then analyzing and overanalyzing it. So unhealthy, such a waste of time.

Somebody who wants us is not going to act like this. Even a person with issues is still likely to make some kind of effort to connect if they truly feel something for you. At least during my time I was still dating and having fun (and you know what I'm talking about)... even though I knew none of those women were right for me beyond having fun as there are very slim pickings where I live. But still, just the fact that I allowed that one thing to control so much of my time and attention is just pathetic and I sit here typing while literally laughing at myself...

... I feel so good to be loosed from this nonsense cycle of wishing and waiting. Now I have other matters to work out. Life goes on.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 02:40:52 PM by Seeker »

anything