Author Topic: advice/tips for someone who wants to stop calling!  (Read 10467 times)

Offline njlady

Re: advice/tips for someone who wants to stop calling!
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2017, 07:13:42 PM »
I just posted it under LOL when it should have been here
Just wondering if any of you have ever use tarot cards online? I am seeing that those have somehow helped me when I have the urge to read. There is a card deck online called deste, I have 0 clue if it is accurate prediction wise or not but the cards that pop out makes sense sometimes..but there is a drawback here too: when I have the urge, I keep reading over and over on the same Q negating the concept of tarot reading- which should be read just once or twice for the Q at hand (atleast for 15 days). I read multiple times in one day so its probably nothing but helping me a bit with the urge not to call keen psychics..

OMG @Universal9! This deste thing, that Greek one?! Someone on this forum had posted about it. I looked. And tried. And asked again and again. Those cards are freaky as all $hit. As you say the cards that pop up make sense sometimes and fit my situation but dang ... they're all so negative I feel like. Even when I ask about super positive things like my dog, something negative comes up! They scared me so I don't do it anymore. Clearly I have nothing to say to their veracity but at least they helped curb the mini binge I had recently :) at least it's free!

They really aren't freaky.  The explanations on the Deste site are sort of like ... when you buy something made in China and the instructions have been translated ... but not quite accurately.  A couple of the cards have the meanings reversed also.  Plus, the online spread combines elements, figures (including the spirits), horses and symbols.  A card spread is different. You don't use the spirit cards in the pile. The online version is a bit like playing slapjack with tarot cards.  I think it's ok for certain well phrased questions, but it's not like a real Deste reading. 

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2017, 11:56:58 PM »
Journal until the anxiety is out of you. Meditate ... ask yourself/your guides your own questions and see what answers you get/come to you.

Offline peppie

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2017, 11:44:26 PM »
the fastest way to stop calling is let keen do what keen does and run all the good readers off. there's no one left to call so i don't bother hardly anymore... addiction cured. good job, keen. keep up the sucky work!

Offline truthseeker87

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2017, 04:17:10 PM »
Why I stopped calling after literally thousands on that site: Every single one, and I talked to MANY, even ones with huge praise here, were dead wrong about a pretty huge situation in my life.

I was promised that my ex was coming back, he'd apologize for hurting me, he was feeling guilty for cheating on me, he would beg me back after dumping his new girlfriend ....

I started asking about this in May. I was told it was all imminent.

All wrong. False hope. He doesn't feel guilty. He goes out of his way to rub what he did in my face. And not only did they not break up, but they went to Vegas and got married, posting pics publicly and seem very happy.

It's all bullcrap. They'll tell you want you want to hear. It did not help my depression. It's worsened it.

I stopped calling once I realized the complete opposite was the case.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2017, 07:13:20 PM »
Why I stopped calling after literally thousands on that site: Every single one, and I talked to MANY, even ones with huge praise here, were dead wrong about a pretty huge situation in my life.

I was promised that my ex was coming back, he'd apologize for hurting me, he was feeling guilty for cheating on me, he would beg me back after dumping his new girlfriend ....

All wrong. False hope. He doesn't feel guilty. He goes out of his way to rub what he did in my face. And not only did they not break up, but they went to Vegas and got married, posting pics publicly and seem very happy.

It's all bullcrap. They'll tell you want you want to hear. It did not help my depression. It's worsened it.

Personally, I'm very sorry this happened to you. No one deserves this.
You are very right though. Readers either tell you what you want to hear or as I like to say....they tell you what you want to happen opposed to what will actually happen. It's not all readers though, just the fairy bullcrap ones. Again, wishing you the best hon.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2017, 03:17:34 AM »

I am so sorry this happened. I can't even imagine what you must be going through, it sucks and when stuff like this happens then nothing makes sense, we start questioning everything. Sending you strength and love and praying this all pass quickly for you.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2017, 02:05:14 PM »

same here I got emotionally damages by theses so call psychic for now I don’t think I ever heal. What kind of person have true feeling of love for you doesn’t contact you or said sorry for what they did. She just said she doesn’t care. When I look at all the 5 star review they said the same thing to everyone thanks you clam me down he will tell me his true feeling for me just leave him alone. They never go and look back why there were wrong.