Author Topic: Update - Correct Predictions  (Read 10014 times)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Update - Correct Predictions
« on: October 17, 2017, 06:12:16 PM »
Hi all

As you may or may not know - I've been receiving readings since May on a situation that's had various types of development and I wanted to post which psychics had actual real *predictive* abilities and have been right so far.

Here is who got actual PREDICTIONS correct (I have two groups and when I say PREDICTIONS, I mean can actually SEE THE FN FUTURE in some way or another):
Aries Intuition
Cookie
MysticRaven11
QueenofCups18
Soulful Journeys *new reader for me and the big takeaway from this last run of psychic binging*
Abundant Visions (good on details and got some random stuff and timing. I know she is very positive for a lot of people when the situation is NOT positive and was very wrong for me on my ex-bf outcome - however, she got some details that were very predictive and correct)
THAT'S IT GUYS

Readers in the second group - provided feelings I could verify or could do predictions within a week or two but didn't necessarily get BIG predictions related to scenario. These readers may have also picked up a random thing or two but not like Group 1. I would still read with these readers again and think they are actually gifted, unlike the last list below. These readers may also only be better at outcome and not details so I would still recommend (I have comments next to most because I really do love these readers and think they're gifted):
Ness
Yona
Leanne Halyburton
NorthStarJulie (probably the best for feelings I've ever used)
Sweethearts Tarot (even though she totally did a switcharoo on me and missed something huge, I think she is good for current and very upcoming if there is current connection with someone - I used her a lot and probably won't as much anymore)
Advisor Neal *new reader for me - definitely picked up details but also think he tends to lean positive from what I can tell*
Mystical Mirror by Rikki (one of the most consistent readers I have ever tried on two different Keen accounts- very quick but like, no details so kinda takes the *fun* out of reading, lol)
Zadalia

NEVER AGAIN LIST (Got nothing to show me they have any real predictive abilities thru the last 5/6 months, no details that were helpful, etc):
FairieMoonChild
ShootingStar11
Joanna's Gift
Phoenix Burning
Dawn Maree
Kelly Callaghan
Lady Jenna
Cristina393489282848
Prophet Rose
OValley
Dillian on Clairvoyant Chat

« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 06:17:33 PM by PrettyLittleLiz »

Offline Universal9

Re: Update - Correct Predictions
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 08:59:10 PM »
So did mystic raven 11 predicted something positive (rosy) and that happened?  Mine hasn't, so kind of curious.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 10:44:25 PM »
So did mystic raven 11 predicted something positive (rosy) and that happened?  Mine hasn't, so kind of curious.

Yes - but the negative happened first and that's what I can confirm. It was more a dip from positive to negative back to positive and a break when things were negative. Idk how she is on outcomes. She seems overly positive on those.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 10:49:37 PM »
I just arranged a call with Abundant Visions and I’m 38th in line, I’m wondering if that’s because she’s that good or if she’s a reader that only works with chat. When you read with her was it over the phone?

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 10:53:19 PM »
I just arranged a call with Abundant Visions and I’m 38th in line, I’m wondering if that’s because she’s that good or if she’s a reader that only works with chat. When you read with her was it over the phone?

I read with her on the phone - not chat. Idk if she's good for everyone but she got some good details for me over the years, wrong on outcome.

Offline Ccc25

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 10:54:35 PM »

I’m reading with her in 15 mins. I booked an appointment . Maybe you should try to book an appointment

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 10:57:10 PM »

I’m reading with her in 15 mins. I booked an appointment . Maybe you should try to book an appointment

Thank you! I’ll do that.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2017, 11:11:10 PM »
oh ok, mine too were very rosy; she told on her own that reconciliation would happen; I didnt even ask that Q, used to only ask about contact...But I know this guy is just not good for me, period. His actions speak. So her prediction of this didnt happen. Ofcourse if it does, which it wont, will update :)

Yes - but the negative happened first and that's what I can confirm. It was more a dip from positive to negative back to positive and a break when things were negative. Idk how she is on outcomes. She seems overly positive on those.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2017, 11:20:04 PM »
Liz,  am I right in thinking these predictions are on personal relationships?

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2017, 11:44:44 PM »
Liz,  am I right in thinking these predictions are on personal relationships?

Yes, this is on an ongoing and personal relationship.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2017, 12:18:04 AM »
oh ok, mine too were very rosy; she told on her own that reconciliation would happen; I didnt even ask that Q, used to only ask about contact...But I know this guy is just not good for me, period. His actions speak. So her prediction of this didnt happen. Ofcourse if it does, which it wont, will update :)

Ya, I think a lot of these readers can only do about a month out and it's near impossible for them to be right if there isn't an ongoing connection. I know it isn't a popular opinion but it's opinion nonetheless.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2017, 06:15:13 PM »
Hi Liz,

I wonder if you (and anyone else who uses her) might elaborate a bit about Mystical Mirror with Rikki. How was she gifted with you? i read in the thread about her that she can be very accurate with the present only... but not with predictions and that she may 'guess' if she's not sure.

I had contradictory readings today with her and then with Queen of Cups18. Both were on a POI's intentions and whether it would move forward... Rikki said simply no and Anne said he was going to try, but she identified a few challenges that would come up that would need to be navigated. They also read his current 'feelings' around relationship differently. Rikki said he is not interested in any kind of emotional investment / intimacy; Anne saw that he is interested but feels restricted because of some things going on his life now and not wanting to promise anything he can't deliver on.

Just curious to know who you'd believe...

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2017, 07:40:04 PM »
Hi Liz,

I wonder if you (and anyone else who uses her) might elaborate a bit about Mystical Mirror with Rikki. How was she gifted with you? i read in the thread about her that she can be very accurate with the present only... but not with predictions and that she may 'guess' if she's not sure.

I had contradictory readings today with her and then with Queen of Cups18. Both were on a POI's intentions and whether it would move forward... Rikki said simply no and Anne said he was going to try, but she identified a few challenges that would come up that would need to be navigated. They also read his current 'feelings' around relationship differently. Rikki said he is not interested in any kind of emotional investment / intimacy; Anne saw that he is interested but feels restricted because of some things going on his life now and not wanting to promise anything he can't deliver on.

Rikki was gifted with me in that she's consistent on how situation feels, etc, on two different Keen accounts (it's where I had money sitting), knew I was involved with someone currently, and knew how slow it would all feel. She also described my POI and struggles the exact same on both. I don't think she's detailed - I would use Anne for feelings out of the two if that was my choice, although I don't necessarily use either for feelings and Anne has been incorrect predictively for me before. I know that Rikki has a track record of being correct on her "no" predictions with others on the board. Perhaps other people will post on their experience since I haven't had anything I've asked her about "conclude".
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 07:43:39 PM by PrettyLittleLiz »

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2017, 08:22:05 PM »
X
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 08:18:22 AM by Apalm831 »

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2017, 12:12:02 AM »
Hi Liz,

My experience with Rikki is this:

I also agree she's a 'here and now' reader. Her predictions are shit. When things were going well with a guy she couldn't predict that it would change. With a guy I was seeing in July she initially said we had a good connection and was basically positive. Nothing glowing, but positive. Then, we hit a speedbump. Without telling her anything she picked up immediately that something was wrong 'I get leaving. This guys gonna leave.'  He later drifted farther and farther away (despite my best efforts) and then bailed on me for a younger woman. He sucks. But, she was right.

With the most recent guy, however, she predicted that he would reconcile with me in 3 weeks, but then drift off again and be gone. I called after a huge fight I had with him and she said this:

"He's interested again isn't he?"

Here's my mistake--I then corrected her and told her what happened and then she changed her whole story to say this guy was gone permanently. So, that left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth since she was starting in a positive direction then altered her reading once I gave her info. She said 'It looks like it was WONDERFUL, but now it's ruined'

Entirely possible, but I felt I colored the reading by giving her a back story. I shouldn't have.

In summary, she's very negative and has no problem giving that info. I think she is 100% psychic but she is predictively a little weak. I'd put her up there with Ness as being a reader who focuses on the present and extrapolates a prediction based on that. She's also clairaudient and I find people who have that specific skill are very talented.

There's my story with Rikki. Despite the last gaff, I still trust her for current energy type of readings. If you want to know what's going to happen, I don't think she's the best reader for that. I also don't like Tarot, I think a reader needs to be fully clairsentient (I.e. Kisha or Cookie) to give you any sort of info on what may or may not occur in the future.

Take it or leave it.

Thanks for this. I don't know -- still confused but maybe it really doesn't matter who is more 'right' ... maybe what matters is what he shows me through his actions. I just read through the other recent posts today and there are some wise words there... all coming back around essentially to, if the person in question wants to have you in their life as a priority, they will show you, regardless of what any reader picks up that they are thinking / feeling.

Ugh.

Anyway, thanks for the replies and for sharing your experiences on Rikki.