Author Topic: Who has been the most accurate with timeframes for you?  (Read 8725 times)

Offline kandyna

Who has been the most accurate with timeframes for you?
« on: October 15, 2017, 05:41:29 PM »
I ve had a couple of reading but non of their time were right... not even close. I was wondering if anyone can refer to a psychic or share their experience with me. Topic is love and relationship.
Thanks. ;)

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Who has been the most accurate with timeframes for you?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 05:46:33 PM »
Really it is hit or miss. Time frames are the hardest to predict. Nothing is set in stone. That is why six readers might tell you something is going to happen on mid October for instance. There is a window of opportunity for it to happen. Doesn't mean it will. So is there a reader out there that is great on timing. No!!!! there is not.
Those that have had time frames come to past with certain readers were just lucky.
Most of the readers on these sites are totally rubbish. I have a very unique situation. Very few picked it up.   

Offline kandyna

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 05:53:26 PM »
you are so right lol since June, I've got it will happen in July then august then October for sure. Now that we are in October I don't see anything manifesting :/. Can you please tell me who has been the hit for you? Cause it seems like idk how to choose a good psychic... all mine have been miss from details to timeframes

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 06:35:38 PM »
Most psychics just guess with timing, unless they really "see it"...don't expect any reliability in this area.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 08:41:50 PM »
TasaraM wasn't bad if I remember well. She sees numbers for example 3 and it can be three days, or three weeks, months etc...

sodapopcharm

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2017, 09:15:48 PM »
When someone does get timing right, it’s most likely a coincidence

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2017, 03:34:15 PM »
I've had a couple of people get timing right, some scarily right.

Luciana from CP predicted, to the day, something really major that happened for me although she wasn't sure what the event would be, just that this was a significant day and related to why I was calling. Chastity from CP predicted the event itself, meaning what would happen, and gave me a 4-5 day date range (she was off by two days but I consider that accurate) - which blew my mind because this particular event was nowhere on my radar at the time and seemed far-fetched but sure enough it happened. A warning however that both of these people also have been wrong with timeframes on other things but they were so right with this one, and it was such a big deal, that they are on my top list now.

But honestly, since I've started this whole dive into the realm of psychics I have discovered that I have my own guides, and they've been more accurate with timing than anybody I've called. One of my guides has given me 5 timing answers, and all but two have been accurate to the day (and those two were only off by 1-2 days). Since I've been learning how to talk to my guides and receive their answers, I've really cut down on psychic readings and am learning just to trust what resources I have within.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 04:23:41 PM by journalmuse »

Offline mignnone

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2018, 02:29:35 AM »
@journalmuse
How have you been able to talk to your spirit guides?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2018, 02:45:14 AM »
@journalmuse
How have you been able to talk to your spirit guides?

I just talk to them. I hear them in my head, and they hear my thoughts as speech. I'm a pretty practical, grounded and logical person so - LOL, it sounds mental, but it's true. It's been an evolution though. My first guide appeared to me in my dreams, and kept recurring in weird ways. I decided to try to just "talk" to him, and it worked.

I still have a challenge sorting out what's a real message from them, and what's my ego talking. That's most of my challenge.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2018, 03:43:31 AM »
I still have a challenge sorting out what's a real message from them, and what's my ego talking. That's most of my challenge.

I find this is most challenging for many of us, tbh. That's the biggest, most top number #1 issue, I have to deal with. Knowing if I'm saying crap or if it's my guides.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2018, 12:11:37 AM »
Can't say I've had any luck with timing or outcomes with anyone from CP unfortunately.

anything