Author Topic: Psychics who charge TOP $$$; did it worth it?? They only caused me frustration:(  (Read 11439 times)

Offline Leoannasun

PLEASE do not trust readers who charge more than $5/minute. NOT worth it. They are thieves. I have read with very accurate psychics not even on Kasamba who charge less than $1 per minute. PLEASE PLEASE do not trust anyone who charges an arm and a leg. They are NO more talented than readers who charge a lot less. I'm honestly depressed reading that people here were foolish enough to go to a psychic who charges exorbitant amounts.  :-[

Offline Abundantia

David James Psychic is a fraud. He is a horrible cruel person and everything he says his wrong. His “reading” with me was so bad, when he just sent me something nasty, wrong and hung up on me on kasamba that kasamba actually emailed me with a voucher for free credit to apologise. If his “reading” resonates, it would be merely a coincidence.

Offline username1111

PLEASE do not trust readers who charge more than $5/minute. NOT worth it. They are thieves. I have read with very accurate psychics not even on Kasamba who charge less than $1 per minute. PLEASE PLEASE do not trust anyone who charges an arm and a leg. They are NO more talented than readers who charge a lot less. I'm honestly depressed reading that people here were foolish enough to go to a psychic who charges exorbitant amounts.  :-[

$5/min is my limit too. I don't believe a reader who read for more than that is ethical. My 2 cents.

WinterElf

i paid top dollar for one psychic in 2016 .... it was like 24 dollars a min. i was so desperate lol  her prediction never came to pass. she just blew warm air up my a@#%.
she said i would hear from my POI. I never did and he is still with the girl he cheated on me with and they look v ery happy and he lied about how we were still talking when he met her.  everything that psychic said was lies...

Offline Sparkle002

My go to readers range from $3.99-$8.50 and most of them have been accurate for me like 80 - 90%
From this range only 1 is under $5, the rest are $5 and some change and up

Offline Fidget1028

I used to get readings from 3 psychic websites, but mainly Keen and Kasamba, and I have tried many most expensive psychics. I used to be convinced that the more psychics charge the better they are. OMG, how mistaken I was; How much frustration it cost me :'( 
So IF, God forbid, you put money aside thinking to connect with that "expert" that must know what he  is doing, charging GINORMOUS amounts of money per minute, do you yourself a favor and go spend those $ on something really worthy. Maybe you did find someone fenomenal , whose service justified the price. I did not find her/him and I am happy to share a few names whose service did not worth even a dollar.
Mystery #1:
Yes, I call it a Mystery, her name is "Persian Medium I am Power" (She is on Keen.com and If I'm not mistaken her name is Fiona).
She charges $37.77 PER MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!; She has 5 star ratings; she has 24.400 reviews!!!!!!
I had 4 reading with her about one guy I liked tremendously. She kept calling me the sweetest names, like honey/sweetie, etc and her readings sounded like romantic songs. In short, She told me that the guy had  strong feelings for me, he had NO INTEREST in any other girls and didn't see any other girls around him, and it was only a matter of time when he would come through and profess his deep feelings towards me. Than the timeframes kept moving with each call, but she stayed firm on her prediction.  Many months later I found out that the guy I liked and asked her about started dating another girl 1 month BEFORE I contacted this "Persian medium" (he is still dating her). So, yeh Fiona was not only wrong about the future prediction, but also she was DEAD WRONG on what was actually happening at the time I was talking to her. For $37/minute???????
I call it a Mystery, because I simply don't understand how she could be soooooo wrong with me, when it looks like she gives better reading to others?? I mean someone did write all those glowing reviews. Moreover, I know she was a psyhic guest on keen radio. How in a world???
Did any of you find her spectacular if you tried her?? :o

Here are the names of other psychics i had readings with and NOTHING, NOT EVEN ONE THING EVER CAME TRUE:
"Medium Diana Ghost Reader" ($33.77) keen
"Psychic Dorien Moon Sky777" ($33.77) keen

Wow, it is sooooo weird, but I just caught myself stopping from continuing the list, because I thought, "maybe it was just me they were so off about"??
Well, anyway I really really really DO NOT recommend to buy an idea of price = quility!!!

Dumping obsene amount of money, I actually can say that the ones who were right all along, were not the most expensive and yes, there were those who were telling me the truth all along.

Here they are:
- "David James Psychic" on kasamba and he is also on keen as DavidJames (He was telling me that I was wasting my time waiting for the guy and that he moved on. Every reading with James cost me no more than $50 (he charges around $6/minute), there was no reason to have longer readings with him, because he was always straight to the point. He did not make even 1 mistake in any of his readings!!! Just keep one thing in mind, he can be kinda cold and feel insensetive or even rude when giving a reading, although it's not like we are looking for a therapist in him, so if you are not afraid to hear the truth and don't care how a psychic delivers a message, he is your guy)

- "Elizabeth" on kasamba $6.99. Everything she told me in her readings was true and came true (It was painful getting readings from her, because 90% of what she told was the opposite of what I wanted to hear. There was only 1 amazing prediction that she gave about my future and it did come true indeed, although i believe i also worked on making it happen, energetically speaking)

- "Fiona" from kasamba $6.99 also was not pleasant to get a reading from, but again, she turned out to be 100% correct.

I can't say I am 100 dissapointed in psychics, there are indeed some people with a gift, although I no longer get any readings and, what is the most exciting is, I have NO DESIRE to have a reading regardless of my emotional state. Reading your posts on this website contributed to my recovery, so THANK YOU GUYS A LOT!! And if any of you are still talking to psychics, than please please please do not dump it on those psychics that charge crazy amounts!!!!!!!!! I PAID A LOOOOOOT ON THOSE AND AT THAT TIME MY FRUSTRATION WAS THROUGH THE ROOF!
Unless, of course, you did find someone Who indeed was worth it, although i doubt it.

Thanks for this post. So many times I wished I had the money to be able to afford those expensive readers. I thought that since their ratings were so high then they must be worth the money. This makes me feel so much better not being able to afford them! This board is really helpful!

Those $37/min readers are all known scam artists. They are no longer on Keen (i don't know if they left willingly or not) and went to a different site lead by Fiona aka Persian Medium.

Offline username1111

I think any unethical person who wants to register as psychic and have ratings / reviews faked to increase their chances of scamming people can do so pretty easily. Readers can change their rates, send free minutes and so on... right?
if an advisor truly wants to help others and has a gift from a higher power, they wont abuse you... All readers, even the very best, CANNOT guarantee you that what they see will unfold just as they said. No matter how much you paid them.
Please keep that in mind, if you want to spend 2K to know about your future, buy a lovely vacation. That's gonna be a nice future, and then a great memory to hold onto :)

Offline aquagirl

My personal limit is 3.50 ish. i understand the reader doesn't get this full amount.  The problem is that they will continue to charge that as long as people are wiling to pay for it!!!! I believe a reader should be paid and be able to make an income, but also not to the extent that they are bankrupting people.  Just like there are guidelines for other professions, there should be for readers as well. I'm talking about earnings.  I remember how expensive Sylvia Brown was and she was one of the biggest cons of all, same with long island medium.  The reason these people like Persian Medium have such high ratings is because people spend so much money that they want to believe they were right and it's a form of justification to them.  It's more of a psychological factor, these people also know how to run a good con and speak in a way that would resonate with just about anyone, so the unsuspecting individual will eat it up with a spoon and think they are amazing. They will focus on what was right and ignore what was wrong, even if they got 1 right and 10 wrong, because they spent that money they are desperately trying to find a reason to justify it, even if it's a small thread of hope.

Offline Natashanyc

I think my highest was 9.99 a min but during a promo or sale so it would be half off. I personally think those with their own site are better than those on these commercial sites. Took me years to see that but anyone who charges insane amounts per min or per session is a FRAUD. They need to make a living yes I agree but outrageous things like $700 per hour as I have seen on these celebs psychic sites are ridiculous and clearly targeting weak and rich clientele. Glad I don’t fit either category lol