Author Topic: Laughing at my own stupid behaviour  (Read 1407 times)

Offline tiredofitall

Laughing at my own stupid behaviour
« on: June 06, 2019, 06:54:30 AM »
For about a year now i read and read and read with psychics (was reading for years before that) but I was reading on one person that had be turned inside out and upside down.

The guy in particular was an absolute horrible person, treated me badly, I held on and held on even though no contact because every single psychic i rang told me he loved me, couldn't express it, was confused, wanted me so badly but he would reach out in 3, 5, 10, 11, 12, 1 days or months and we would live happily ever after and that one contact I got from him would make everything better for us.

I sat there and didn't live my life, I worked,. came home, ate,. went out with a few friends, but checked my phone, my email incase he forgot my phone, my social media in case he used that and rang a psychic because their prediction didn't happen.

In the end I couldn't understand why all these psychic adding up to thousands and thousands of dollars would make me spend all that money just to tell me a lie - I mean why would someone do that to another human being.

I had predictions happen, contact happen but never amounted to much, so I would ring the next psychic or my favourite psychic at $100 a pop to be told he was confused, sad, missing me, he wasn't serious about the girl I saw him with on Facebook.

I am a grown ass woman, I manage 100's of staff and do a job that needs a brain what was I thinking.

Finally I saw the light and connected with 1 maybe 2 psychics that told me the truth and I finally believed them.

Today I wrote a long letter to my POI telling him everything he did to be and calling him out on all his lies,  really tearing him down.  Wether it makes a difference to him or not I don't care, for the first time ever I actually did something that I know will mean I will never hear from him again and I am OK with that.   Because I took control and all the anger at how horrid he was to me is now out there for him to read.

Call me crazy, call me a bunny boiler but hey I feel damn good today and he knows what a C**t he is.

Moral of my story is trust none of these psychics to give you the whole picture if all you ask for is contact and what is happening now trust the ones that give you honest truth instead of unicorn stories and above all if a POI is being horrid let go of him and find yourself someone you don't have to ring a psychic about to find out the truth..

Offline Heidimary

Re: Laughing at my own stupid behaviour
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 07:03:48 AM »
Which ones were the ones that told you the truth?

Offline tiredofitall

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 11:13:45 AM »
Pm me if anyone wants to know. For fear of being beaten up
Here 😂

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2019, 01:59:44 PM »
CAll me curious:) pm me too!

Offline Love-33

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2019, 09:54:57 PM »
Maybe it took a while but in the end you did open your eyes and did wake up realizing the amount of money and energy waisted! I was  broke in no time when I was addicted, I would get paid and spend everything within 2 weeks

No matter what, don’t think about yourself as stupid behavior, just think that you did go through something and got weak, happens, at least it’s a lesson learned and it’s past! You can only be stronger now from all this. you can be proud that you came out of it and realized. and sometimes if you have some moments where you feel like calling agAin, please don’t and think about: your money and how wrong they were in the past and how useless it would be.

Keep going, you go girl !!!

Offline tiredofitall

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2019, 10:01:30 PM »
Maybe it took a while but in the end you did open your eyes and did wake up realizing the amount of money and energy waisted! I was  broke in no time when I was addicted, I would get paid and spend everything within 2 weeks

No matter what, don’t think about yourself as stupid behavior, just think that you did go through something and got weak, happens, at least it’s a lesson learned and it’s past! You can only be stronger now from all this. you can be proud that you came out of it and realized. and sometimes if you have some moments where you feel like calling agAin, please don’t and think about: your money and how wrong they were in the past and how useless it would be.

Keep going, you go girl !!!

I know right happy to not call and realise when i look for that fix how wrong they were so don't bother now it is like a fix isn't it

For those who asked me to PM them or i got a pm from I have tried to reply to all of them but the system is being sill so if you didn't get a response let me know I didn't want to type out my story 100 times so copied and pasted it of each answer, sorry for being individual but it was ALOT of people lol

Thanks I think you are right, so glad you moved forward too i am never even temped to call when someone says they get  a prediction i mean so what it is a prediction not a life changing experience

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
Back