Author Topic: Psychics who charge TOP $$$; did it worth it?? They only caused me frustration:(  (Read 11441 times)

Offline Angelina11

I used to get readings from 3 psychic websites, but mainly Keen and Kasamba, and I have tried many most expensive psychics. I used to be convinced that the more psychics charge the better they are. OMG, how mistaken I was; How much frustration it cost me :'( 
So IF, God forbid, you put money aside thinking to connect with that "expert" that must know what he  is doing, charging GINORMOUS amounts of money per minute, do you yourself a favor and go spend those $ on something really worthy. Maybe you did find someone fenomenal , whose service justified the price. I did not find her/him and I am happy to share a few names whose service did not worth even a dollar.
Mystery #1:
Yes, I call it a Mystery, her name is "Persian Medium I am Power" (She is on Keen.com and If I'm not mistaken her name is Fiona).
She charges $37.77 PER MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!; She has 5 star ratings; she has 24.400 reviews!!!!!!
I had 4 reading with her about one guy I liked tremendously. She kept calling me the sweetest names, like honey/sweetie, etc and her readings sounded like romantic songs. In short, She told me that the guy had  strong feelings for me, he had NO INTEREST in any other girls and didn't see any other girls around him, and it was only a matter of time when he would come through and profess his deep feelings towards me. Than the timeframes kept moving with each call, but she stayed firm on her prediction.  Many months later I found out that the guy I liked and asked her about started dating another girl 1 month BEFORE I contacted this "Persian medium" (he is still dating her). So, yeh Fiona was not only wrong about the future prediction, but also she was DEAD WRONG on what was actually happening at the time I was talking to her. For $37/minute???????
I call it a Mystery, because I simply don't understand how she could be soooooo wrong with me, when it looks like she gives better reading to others?? I mean someone did write all those glowing reviews. Moreover, I know she was a psyhic guest on keen radio. How in a world???
Did any of you find her spectacular if you tried her?? :o

Here are the names of other psychics i had readings with and NOTHING, NOT EVEN ONE THING EVER CAME TRUE:
"Medium Diana Ghost Reader" ($33.77) keen
"Psychic Dorien Moon Sky777" ($33.77) keen

Wow, it is sooooo weird, but I just caught myself stopping from continuing the list, because I thought, "maybe it was just me they were so off about"??
Well, anyway I really really really DO NOT recommend to buy an idea of price = quility!!!

Dumping obsene amount of money, I actually can say that the ones who were right all along, were not the most expensive and yes, there were those who were telling me the truth all along.

Here they are:
- "David James Psychic" on kasamba and he is also on keen as DavidJames (He was telling me that I was wasting my time waiting for the guy and that he moved on. Every reading with James cost me no more than $50 (he charges around $6/minute), there was no reason to have longer readings with him, because he was always straight to the point. He did not make even 1 mistake in any of his readings!!! Just keep one thing in mind, he can be kinda cold and feel insensetive or even rude when giving a reading, although it's not like we are looking for a therapist in him, so if you are not afraid to hear the truth and don't care how a psychic delivers a message, he is your guy)

- "Elizabeth" on kasamba $6.99. Everything she told me in her readings was true and came true (It was painful getting readings from her, because 90% of what she told was the opposite of what I wanted to hear. There was only 1 amazing prediction that she gave about my future and it did come true indeed, although i believe i also worked on making it happen, energetically speaking)

- "Fiona" from kasamba $6.99 also was not pleasant to get a reading from, but again, she turned out to be 100% correct.

I can't say I am 100 dissapointed in psychics, there are indeed some people with a gift, although I no longer get any readings and, what is the most exciting is, I have NO DESIRE to have a reading regardless of my emotional state. Reading your posts on this website contributed to my recovery, so THANK YOU GUYS A LOT!! And if any of you are still talking to psychics, than please please please do not dump it on those psychics that charge crazy amounts!!!!!!!!! I PAID A LOOOOOOT ON THOSE AND AT THAT TIME MY FRUSTRATION WAS THROUGH THE ROOF!
Unless, of course, you did find someone Who indeed was worth it, although i doubt it.

Offline sawthelight

David James is horrible and fake. He gives pretty much everyone bad news. Evil man. He told me some stuff that is straight up wrong back last year.

A different forum has lots more info on him. He's awful. One lady said she was calling about a non romantic interest and he started saying all this crap about how the guy didn't care about her..it was her grandfather!  Smh

Here it is

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum11/HTML/003807-71.html
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 12:08:37 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Angelina11

OMG, and I have put this guy in my Top list. In 4 years i have asked him about 2 guys I developed feelings towards, James was very cold and insensetive in his reading, but he did tell me that i was going to get nothing with any of them. He was right about that, so I assumed that he was good.
 Thank you so much for sharing the link, other people should be warned!!! I am speachless how in a world James could NOT see family ties and assumed romantic interest with family members and gave a reading about the future connection with someone who passed away. WOW..how dissapointing. I guess him reading my situation was pretty much a luck guess then :(

Offline sawthelight

OMG, and I have put this guy in my Top list. In 4 years i have asked him about 2 guys I developed feelings towards, James was very cold and insensetive in his reading, but he did tell me that i was going to get nothing with any of them. He was right about that, so I assumed that he was good.
 Thank you so much for sharing the link, other people should be warned!!! I am speachless how in a world James could NOT see family ties and assumed romantic interest with family members and gave a reading about the future connection with someone who passed away. WOW..how dissapointing. I guess him reading my situation was pretty much a luck guess then :(

Yes lucky guess indeed. Glad to help. That man literally had me in tears last year.

Seems he's a cold reader in the sense that he just assumes every woman calling is calling about a bad guy..not always the case!  He said the POI only wanted to use me, well I can verify that was totally untrue.

I seriously never have been so disturbed by a reading...

Offline maroonlight

It is absolutely sickening that they are charging those amounts to hear that BS. I know of the readers you are talking about but I never actually used them myself. I did however have readings with "famous" psychics like Joanne Gerber, Bee Herz, and Glenn Klauser. They could a couple hundred dollars to read with each and nothing they said happened. Regardless of the price or star rating, they are all fake.

Offline Angelina11

It is sickening indeed!!!

I had a breakdown the other day. I accidentally run into my ex and it awoke emotions that I already thought were put to rest.  :'( :'( :'(   I could not hold myself and called 2 psychics after 4 months of feeling so fine and even empowered.
 One of them is Queen of Cups (I have never had readings with her before, but I've read so many great reviews about her here that I  got really curious) - a reading with her maid me feel so much worse. Beside her sounding annoyed with the call, the insights were negative and she basically told me that there would be no contact from the guy and he would not wish anything more than a firndship anyway. 

The other reader that I've reached was Denise Monique ( $ 30.99/minute) who gave me the opposite from QOC reading about the same guy.
Having read everything that has been written about QoC here, I suspect she was the one who saw it accurately, but I'll keep you guys posted and definitely let you know if Denise got it right.

For now, I'm starting my healing over again :( 

Offline britbrat

I can't think of her name or she may have changed it, but a while back my friend started getting reading from someone named Psychic Atlantis on keen I believe and she was over $20 and she fed my friend a bunch of crap. I think because of the situation she was in she was vulnerable and it was easy for her to get scammed. A lot of the expensive ones are con artists. 

Offline Kkbich2014

I just want to cosign all that was said about Elizabeth from Kasamba.  This was the most accurate reading I think I ever had with anyone. And my go to has always been Lady P. But this lady blew me away. And its crazy, shes the one who ended the chat because she had some chores to do. I was floored, at $6.99 a minute dont you want to keep taking my money lol. I meant to give feedback on her a while ago. It was very honest and I   how long she gave for my POI to be ready is  something my intuition has known all along to be true. She was phenomenal

Offline mignnone

@Kkbich2014
Did Elizabeth make any predictions during your reading with her?

Offline Kkbich2014

She did. One short term, one long term. The short term one happened within a week I'd say, though she didnt say when it would happen, just that it was going to happen, and she was right.   The long term one is a year out from last month, AT least.

Offline Fidget1028

I used to get readings from 3 psychic websites, but mainly Keen and Kasamba, and I have tried many most expensive psychics. I used to be convinced that the more psychics charge the better they are. OMG, how mistaken I was; How much frustration it cost me :'( 
So IF, God forbid, you put money aside thinking to connect with that "expert" that must know what he  is doing, charging GINORMOUS amounts of money per minute, do you yourself a favor and go spend those $ on something really worthy. Maybe you did find someone fenomenal , whose service justified the price. I did not find her/him and I am happy to share a few names whose service did not worth even a dollar.
Mystery #1:
Yes, I call it a Mystery, her name is "Persian Medium I am Power" (She is on Keen.com and If I'm not mistaken her name is Fiona).
She charges $37.77 PER MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!; She has 5 star ratings; she has 24.400 reviews!!!!!!
I had 4 reading with her about one guy I liked tremendously. She kept calling me the sweetest names, like honey/sweetie, etc and her readings sounded like romantic songs. In short, She told me that the guy had  strong feelings for me, he had NO INTEREST in any other girls and didn't see any other girls around him, and it was only a matter of time when he would come through and profess his deep feelings towards me. Than the timeframes kept moving with each call, but she stayed firm on her prediction.  Many months later I found out that the guy I liked and asked her about started dating another girl 1 month BEFORE I contacted this "Persian medium" (he is still dating her). So, yeh Fiona was not only wrong about the future prediction, but also she was DEAD WRONG on what was actually happening at the time I was talking to her. For $37/minute???????
I call it a Mystery, because I simply don't understand how she could be soooooo wrong with me, when it looks like she gives better reading to others?? I mean someone did write all those glowing reviews. Moreover, I know she was a psyhic guest on keen radio. How in a world???
Did any of you find her spectacular if you tried her?? :o

Here are the names of other psychics i had readings with and NOTHING, NOT EVEN ONE THING EVER CAME TRUE:
"Medium Diana Ghost Reader" ($33.77) keen
"Psychic Dorien Moon Sky777" ($33.77) keen

Wow, it is sooooo weird, but I just caught myself stopping from continuing the list, because I thought, "maybe it was just me they were so off about"??
Well, anyway I really really really DO NOT recommend to buy an idea of price = quility!!!

Dumping obsene amount of money, I actually can say that the ones who were right all along, were not the most expensive and yes, there were those who were telling me the truth all along.

Here they are:
- "David James Psychic" on kasamba and he is also on keen as DavidJames (He was telling me that I was wasting my time waiting for the guy and that he moved on. Every reading with James cost me no more than $50 (he charges around $6/minute), there was no reason to have longer readings with him, because he was always straight to the point. He did not make even 1 mistake in any of his readings!!! Just keep one thing in mind, he can be kinda cold and feel insensetive or even rude when giving a reading, although it's not like we are looking for a therapist in him, so if you are not afraid to hear the truth and don't care how a psychic delivers a message, he is your guy)

- "Elizabeth" on kasamba $6.99. Everything she told me in her readings was true and came true (It was painful getting readings from her, because 90% of what she told was the opposite of what I wanted to hear. There was only 1 amazing prediction that she gave about my future and it did come true indeed, although i believe i also worked on making it happen, energetically speaking)

- "Fiona" from kasamba $6.99 also was not pleasant to get a reading from, but again, she turned out to be 100% correct.

I can't say I am 100 dissapointed in psychics, there are indeed some people with a gift, although I no longer get any readings and, what is the most exciting is, I have NO DESIRE to have a reading regardless of my emotional state. Reading your posts on this website contributed to my recovery, so THANK YOU GUYS A LOT!! And if any of you are still talking to psychics, than please please please do not dump it on those psychics that charge crazy amounts!!!!!!!!! I PAID A LOOOOOOT ON THOSE AND AT THAT TIME MY FRUSTRATION WAS THROUGH THE ROOF!
Unless, of course, you did find someone Who indeed was worth it, although i doubt it.

All those you listed from Keen (Fiona, Diana, Dorien) are known scam artists. They give each other positive feedback and are no longer on Keen. Fiona is the head scammer. She has her own site and they all joined her there. You can read about them on ripoff report.

Offline Sooshi

They're multiple alts of Fiona and her husband. Annabel Amos was definitely her.

Offline Fidget1028

Yeah, not surprised. And you have to question anyone else that's on her site. They have to know, if not be participating in the same scam.

Offline Sooshi

Fiona's raspy voice and accent are pretty distinctive. There are archives of her doing readings on Blogtalk if anyone is interested in comparing the voice if they've spoken to any of the other alts to see if they're the same person.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/keenradio/2017/06/09/how-to-stop-being-desperate-and-anxious

Offline Fidget1028

Yeah, I only chatted with her once and never tried the others.