Author Topic: HW  (Read 1755 times)

Offline HornetKick

HW
« on: October 10, 2017, 05:15:59 PM »
Quotes from some women coming forward after 20 plus years about Harvey. I thought it was the funniest thing I've read all day.

“I was not willing,” Argento said. “I said, ‘No, no, no.’ … It’s twisted. A big fat man wanting to eat you. It’s a scary fairy tale.”

Offline bstalling

Re: HW
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 05:17:42 PM »
This has been going on with him for decades. Its so disheartening how all these famous actors say they "didn't know" what he was doing. Even I knew first hand gossip
about him and I'm not in hollywood.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 05:20:42 PM »
Really? He's a big, fat, unattractive, rich, slob if you ask me. Georgiana would not even be looking at him if he didn't have as much money as he does and I bet he things it's because of his personality.

Radio personality are stunned that no men are coming forward saying anything, other than George Clooney. It pretty much says they all knew and because they had a penis and not a vagina, they had nothing to worry about.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 05:32:54 PM »
Seriously, he is a sexual predator. Everyone knew about him and his ways and everyone kept silent because it benefited them in some way.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2017, 05:36:00 PM »
This happens a lot in Hollywood, or so I hear.  Big money, big payoffs, lots of "settlement agreements", etc.  A truly corrupt world in many ways