Author Topic: Psychic Medium Valerie Renee  (Read 3489 times)

Offline Member5

Psychic Medium Valerie Renee
« on: October 06, 2017, 12:37:21 AM »
Has anyone tried her? https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/psychic-mediums/psychic-medium-valerie-renee/12090388?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26

My friend came across one of her blogs on Pinterest about soulmates and it was really good, she looks interesting. Curious if anyone has any experience to share about her?

Offline Illumin8

Re: Psychic Medium Valerie Renee
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 04:15:29 AM »
I have. I used to chat with her quite a bit and she was really great on the near term but her mid to longer term predictions never happened for me.

Offline Member5

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 04:03:48 PM »
That seems to be the reigning theme here lol.... who is good on long term?

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 11:30:39 PM »
Probably the more popular ones (Kisha, cookie, Yona, Gaylene etc.),  although I can't say for sure yet as my predictions are pending.

Offline Member5

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2018, 06:21:10 AM »
I recently gave in and read with her and she was really good. She picked up on my grandmother who passed and some very specific things only she would say, she was spot on about a situation with an ex and a prediction she made about my recent move panned out too. I was very impressed, she gave me some more predictions that are due this summer, she was a little pricey but worth it and I would definitely read with her again.

anything