Author Topic: Has anyone read with Claire?  (Read 11580 times)

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
Has anyone read with Claire?
« on: January 31, 2011, 09:42:07 PM »
Has anyone read with Claire, if so feedback please?

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
Re: Has anyone read with Claire?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 02:20:45 AM »
I ended up reading with her, she is a great empath, but I'm not sure how well she is at predictions and timelines?  She offered alot of contradictory info, but then again my husband is in a mid life crisis, so he's conflicted. 

Offline wonderwall20

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 02:30:36 AM »
Hello,

I suffered an addiction years back...have tried most of who all of you have written about on CP.  Claire...was 90% in all.  Looking back, she got dates, feelings, and accurate predictions.  She also offered some advice to the feelingss she was picking up.  I must say each timeI called the emotion may have been different but the prediction never changed.  So, I went with it.  This started in Fall 2010 early Winter of 2011.  AS she predicted it all unfolded pretty much as she said it would.  By July 5 2011 he was back and all unfolded as said.  Not only was she reallya ccurate, she is sincereand kind and honest.  I really do believe some of the emotions change for each reading because she was reading the moment.  Then there caame a time when she said ...lets give this a rest and let it happen (the only reader who has ever said this to me) and that July about 9 months later it did.

I laugh when I see posts about Leo...he is mean, unfortunately he was wrong too.

Eden had the personality and was pretty dead on for the here and now part, she was also honest that he could was gonna take a while but would bust open...lol...and that he did that July...

Also, there were two more on there that had names and descritpions that made my hair stand on end but I would have to go back and read my notes, their predictions were maybe 50% though.  I am new here, so I hope this was helpful.

Amy

Offline Zenia

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 11:01:49 AM »
Does this lady usually have a queue?I am in Europe and we cant get callbacks from CP here.I suppose only direct calls,which means she needs to be online and available..

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 11:11:31 AM »
She was terrible for me.

I read with her two or three times just after she started there. Granted, it's been a while since I last read with her but she was so wrong.
I think she went off my accent, but I'm just guessing because this is the only explanation I have for such a bad reading. She gave me a long speech about how his family was against us being together, that it was against his culture to be with me. I don't even know HOW she came up with this stuff.

I'm not sure where she thought I was from or how old we were but she sucked.

I never experienced any attitude from Leo - also read maybe three times right when he started there but nothing since 2010. He gave me quite a thorough first reading and I can't say he was wrong for a lot of it.

The second was about career situation and while he didn't really blow me away, he kind of told me what I already knew

jen80

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 01:22:51 PM »
Looked through my notebook of crap. Couldn't remember her initially and when I looked at the notebook I realized why. On her page I didn't bother to write down any prediction she gave. I crossed out the page wrote rubbish and 'no more'.  So I don't know what she said that made me write that.

Offline wonderwall20

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 01:59:36 AM »
Wow, I am sorry she was wrong for you.  Like I said this was back in 2010 and early 2011. I saw this post and as I am new here thought I would respond to it, she was right for me in fact she was the only one that was right for me and I read with many different readers for this particular situation, even time frames were pretty accurate. I guess it just depends on who she's reading for, I really don't know. I don't know why she got it wrong for everyone else.  I have since stopped using CP. But, if I did I would use Claire and Eden again. That is just my experience with them I also didn't like the way CP psychics are encouraged to keep you on the phone at least most of them tried. So you have to be very conscious of your time and not get sucked in.  That's why I stopped using their service,  That any inaccuracy of most who work there and the fact that they had been tested, it just didn't make sense to me. Sorry, I didn't mean to stir anything up I was just trying to share on a post that looked new but evidently was not.  Still trying to figure out the lay of the land here. 

Offline wonderwall20

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 02:12:01 AM »
And Leo, was probably the most incorrect out of all of them and he just seemed rude. It was beyond the direct approach or at least that's the way I felt. I am pretty direct person though I have compassion and I know how to be nice to people, he seemed to lack that or at least on the occasions that I spoke with Him he did.  Luckily I never  let it go past twice so maybe I just caught him on bad days. Another one who was pretty good at empath  and predicting was Sabrina. I specifically asked at that point  if the gentleman I was inquiring about would be moving and I thought it was a really going to happen as it was for his career and the moving just had to occur... Sabrina kept telling me no it wasn't and she also mentioned a few different things that did in fact pan out (Claire and Eden got this too) I forgot about Sabrina!  I also was impressed with her outcomes at that time.  I couldn't speak to any of their queues anymore as I have ceased using their systems so I couldn't help anybody there. Sorry.

jen80

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2013, 02:26:54 AM »
Hi WW thanks for your input. Its possible she may have connected with you personally.

On the forum everyone shares if a posted reader was wrong or right for them to help others.

Every post is a help so thank you for sharing.

loops77

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2013, 03:32:25 AM »
Hello,

I suffered an addiction years back...have tried most of who all of you have written about on CP.  Claire...was 90% in all.  Looking back, she got dates, feelings, and accurate predictions.  She also offered some advice to the feelingss she was picking up.  I must say each timeI called the emotion may have been different but the prediction never changed.  So, I went with it.  This started in Fall 2010 early Winter of 2011.  AS she predicted it all unfolded pretty much as she said it would.  By July 5 2011 he was back and all unfolded as said.  Not only was she reallya ccurate, she is sincereand kind and honest.  I really do believe some of the emotions change for each reading because she was reading the moment.  Then there caame a time when she said ...lets give this a rest and let it happen (the only reader who has ever said this to me) and that July about 9 months later it did.

I laugh when I see posts about Leo...he is mean, unfortunately he was wrong too.

Eden had the personality and was pretty dead on for the here and now part, she was also honest that he could was gonna take a while but would bust open...lol...and that he did that July...

Also, there were two more on there that had names and descritpions that made my hair stand on end but I would have to go back and read my notes, their predictions were maybe 50% though.  I am new here, so I hope this was helpful.

Amy

Welcome to the forum. So, you got married to the guy you were calling about?

Offline wonderwall20

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2013, 04:27:06 AM »
Hello, thank you very much for the welcome!! I really appreciate it. I was hesitant to post but when I saw her name I just had to. I guess I just did well with the situation and maybe she connected well to me?  As far as marrying him, no, sadly as predicted by all three they said it could take a long time.  Though, I never did ask them about marriage, I always had very specific questions and the answered accordingly. They all brought up marriage without me asking and said it would be a long-haul to get to that point.  But I never listened to that portion, I was more concerned about the situation and how we had both self-destructed the relationship. I was also very concerned about his move out-of-state which never did happen.  I also focused on his feelings for me during that time as well.  And of course the us reuniting part, which happened in July 2011 it lasted for another six months and I left the situation to heal wounds that had nothing to do with him.  Sadly, I wished I had realized I could have stayed in the relationship. That said he also had issues.  But as I said he busted open in July and said all the things they said he would say he wanted me back and rven said he did not take the job out of state for fear of losing me forever... As he knew I could not leave the state is easily, I am bound here because I have a child. We then reunited in November and have been on and off now since.  It's funny I never really thought after we reunited the first time that we would break up again, I also think it ironic that I did the breaking up the second time and now I regret it in a big way. I am looking for somebody from Keen or another site that could be good, I am open to any recommendations... I know who I've read with so far, and they are all saying things which is hard. the one thing they're all certain is that it is not over... So far I have read with Aries Intuition, Mystic Kiki, Michelle Dawson and Sacci?  Again thanks for the welcome I really appreciate it and boy have I learned a lot about what to ask, how to ask and how thorough to be as sure we all have.  Now, I'm really just looking for one or two readers who I can trust and are better than decent... I am glad I am smart enough to know when is enoug, just looking for one or two really good clairvoyant and empathic psychics.  And yes I have thought about going back to Claire, but I would prefer to stay off the CP site.  I think this formum is really cool and glad it exists.  It is a good way for us all to learn about how this works, about what readers, how they work and who they work for. It's also really a good support system...so kudos.   I have also read with others but I have nothing to support anything they said so far, I will update as things progress, if they do. I'm also again open to any recommendations... Thanks again and super great to meet all of you!!

jen80

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2013, 04:44:53 AM »
Hi WW20 welcome again. To help a little bit on your reader search there is a post where we wrote down the percentages of readers' accuracy. Maybe you can gather from there until you get the one that works for you.

Yes this forum is great with great people that are really supportive. We have the admin mysterious guy to thank for setting the forum up. Hence forth I will refer to him by 'charlie' from charlie's angels.

Welcome again!!

Offline wonderwall20

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2013, 05:16:25 AM »
Hello,  Thank you for the references to the pages where you've already listed who worked for you. What a great start. I will dive in and see what I find, hopefully it will lead me to where I need to go. Some of the lessons I have learned... I don't give out my date of birth anymore, and I never give information first, if somebody asks me a question first i am pretty much all done with them.  I am also super careful about how I asked my question as to not lead the reader on.  However, I will validate certain questions if I feel they have pegged the situation and need to confirm connection.  I think it's great that you refer to the Administrator as Charlie and yourself as Charlie's Angels, how appropriate and fun.  Looking forward  to being a somewhat active member and hopefully supportive too. A great place to share lessons we have learned about what we know and so forth. Thanks again.

jen80

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2013, 12:26:31 PM »
Great!!, its a little family we got going on here and like most families sometimes we disagree and get into it but then we all kiss and makeup.

You'll fit right in!!

Welcome again

Jen