Author Topic: SEPTEMBER 2017 PREDICTIONS  (Read 3001 times)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
SEPTEMBER 2017 PREDICTIONS
« on: October 02, 2017, 09:55:22 PM »
Hi guys

Who had predictions for September/in September that came true?

I'll start - (my little disclaimer) predictions for September specifically **these are events I asked about and things they picked up on their own. I did not ask every reader the same questions because of when these events took place in the month, etc. I also can't confirm validations about feelings because I can't confirm anything in relation to feelings. Also, this isn't everything that's been correct/incorrect - this is what should have passed because these events are tied to specific days  :P**

Sweetheart's Tarot: Wrong about seeing someone within the month
Mystic Raven11: Wrong about seeing someone within the month
QofCups: Wrong about seeing someone within the month (I have a theme here - asked about seeing someone this month - NOPE - all wrong)..

Basically everyone was wrong. Like, I could go down the list or you can take a look at who I normally post about and assume everyone's timing predictions were wrong for September.

Hopefully you guys had a better month than I did? Lol...

Offline mignnone

Re: SEPTEMBER 2017 PREDICTIONS
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 12:41:49 AM »
Mine wasn't any better. Everyone I talk to even all the advisors that everyone recommends were wrong except maybe Cookie. All predictions for September were wrong. It's weird because I haven't had readings in years then I stared back in May. Most of the predictions I got initially were right so that's why I have continued to call but I would say since July, all predictions have been wrong.

anything