Author Topic: Forcing Outcomes  (Read 5613 times)

Offline dagnytaggert27

Forcing Outcomes
« on: October 01, 2017, 04:29:49 PM »
Hi everyone...

I actually wasn't sure where to post this.

I have been reading with different psychics for a few years now. The one I reach out to the most is QOC18. I usually can speak to her within a few days of when I need her.

Some days I get so confused I really do need some clarity, which is why I call her so often for a short term question. What I have found is I have been guilty of trying to force an outcome to occur, and I usually end up blowing it.

E.G. if a psychic says this person will contact me in 3 days and is very into me, when I don't hear from them I end up reaching out to them- and then always getting a cold response... This has happened with the past 20 partners I have had (I fall in love quite easily and out of love quite difficultly)

Do you feel you can jinx an outcome by deliberately trying to force it?

Offline sawthelight

Re: Forcing Outcomes
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 04:33:19 PM »
Yes. I have done this as well....

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 04:33:31 PM »
Well, predictions about calls on specific days should be taken with a grain of salt. Rarely do they happen. If the person gives you a cold response, and dosent even
fake wanting to talk to you, I would question if that person is really into me. Either way, you gained more insight by calling than not calling. However, getting calls
are not ultimate outcomes---finding out if they genuinely like you and want to progress into a relation is what I consider an outcome in regards to a relationship.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 05:06:10 PM »
I wouldn't say contacting someone is forcing the outcome. I have found in the past that many readers have told me "I see contact" or "I see communication", but if I leave it to the POI, 9/10 times he won't reach out. If I reach out, the conversations generally go well or very well. Just because they say contact doesn't necessarily mean the POI will initiate that contact, but that there is a high chance of communication happening that day.

As for the cold responses its first of all important to remember that if we're talking texts or emails, things always come across differently in writing. Even something like the lack of exclamation points or emojis can make it seem like someone is cold, when really maybe they are just using speak-to-text, or aren't into emojis.

Your approach in a text or call when you reach out is also very important. Forgive me if I sound very blunt here but, for this to happen with 20 people where you reach out but they respond coldly, could have a lot to do with how you are approaching them/what you are saying/etc.

Offline dagnytaggert27

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 05:12:58 PM »
I wouldn't say contacting someone is forcing the outcome. I have found in the past that many readers have told me "I see contact" or "I see communication", but if I leave it to the POI, 9/10 times he won't reach out. If I reach out, the conversations generally go well or very well. Just because they say contact doesn't necessarily mean the POI will initiate that contact, but that there is a high chance of communication happening that day.

As for the cold responses its first of all important to remember that if we're talking texts or emails, things always come across differently in writing. Even something like the lack of exclamation points or emojis can make it seem like someone is cold, when really maybe they are just using speak-to-text, or aren't into emojis.

Your approach in a text or call when you reach out is also very important. Forgive me if I sound very blunt here but, for this to happen with 20 people where you reach out but they respond coldly, could have a lot to do with how you are approaching them/what you are saying/etc.

I don't think so... I usually get a lot of friends to screen my messages so I don't come across as needy or too strong... I felt compelled to write this after having asked someone out to the cinema last week. I was actually just being sweet and casual but I was just left on read.

I only ever feel like this happens to me when I get so impatient that I initiate the outcome and things just backfire. The times I haven't really made much of an effort things unfold exactly the way they are predicted...

Offline nancy

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2017, 05:38:48 PM »

Right on

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2017, 07:11:26 PM »

I don't think so... I usually get a lot of friends to screen my messages so I don't come across as needy or too strong... I felt compelled to write this after having asked someone out to the cinema last week. I was actually just being sweet and casual but I was just left on read.

I only ever feel like this happens to me when I get so impatient that I initiate the outcome and things just backfire. The times I haven't really made much of an effort things unfold exactly the way they are predicted...

So, you're just reaching out, asking them to hang out, and even with your friends helping you to write a message, you're still being left on read? I mean, you don't have to by any means but can you give an example of what you're sending? I just can't see how every single one of them are leaving you on read unless each invite is coming entirely out of the blue or something else is happening behind the scenes.

You can ask anyone on this board, I normally don't dig into any post too much on here, but I can't help but feel skeptical about this

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2017, 12:15:19 PM »
My guess is it doesn't have anything to do with your approach but rather the types of partners you are going for.

This was my next thought. ( sort of what I meant by the whole behind the scenes comment).

Offline dagnytaggert27

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2017, 06:44:59 PM »
My guess is it doesn't have anything to do with your approach but rather the types of partners you are going for.

This was my next thought. ( sort of what I meant by the whole behind the scenes comment).

So, you're just reaching out, asking them to hang out, and even with your friends helping you to write a message, you're still being left on read? I mean, you don't have to by any means but can you give an example of what you're sending? I just can't see how every single one of them are leaving you on read unless each invite is coming entirely out of the blue or something else is happening behind the scenes.

You can ask anyone on this board, I normally don't dig into any post too much on here, but I can't help but feel skeptical about this

Hi everyone. thanks for your responses.
I think I might not have expressed myself very well before, maybe you are right in that it may just be my approach which isn't right.
Also, 20 men haven't left me on read, it was just the last one...
I simply wanted to convey that every time I haven't just let a situation go and have fate take care of it, where I have been too impatient and initiated contact or forced an outcome, it always winds up being the opposite and things get cold and fizzle away.
Whereas in my experience where I have left things to fate and not done anything to force an outcome, it has usually occurred. I was wondering if people here had had that same experience? Where you try to force an outcome which was predicted and it ends up backfiring.
Thank you.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2017, 01:19:09 AM »
Yes i did soooo many time with my ex. Sometimes i even wonders if i was getting misleaded by readings....

Offline Seeker

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2017, 03:01:01 PM »
Seems difficult to know. Since Psychics in my experience have never told me to make contact or not make contact, them only telling me that me and a POI would be together somehow has always been a tough thing to understand entirely.

In the past, my POI's would make contact with me without me doing anything.

anything