Author Topic: New  (Read 2440 times)

Offline PinKitty

New
« on: June 09, 2011, 06:00:36 AM »
Hi new here!
I've read first with PsychicCenter, then CaliforniaPsychics, then shortly with keen, then jumped to psychicsource, hollywoodpsychics, then back to keen. I feel like I've been around the block when it comes to readings... Somedays I'm ready to be done-other times I just want to vent- but sometimes I just want a good reading. Hope I can be positive here, despite the many downs and ups with my experiences with these sites.
PK
(PinKitty)

Offline joslin

• Psychic Reading
Re: New
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 01:10:33 PM »
Welcome to this lovely forum! :)

Currently I am wondering you must be quite rich to spend so much money on readings. ;)

Anyway, I will like hearing how you have gained from it till now, only if it is OK with you.

Offline PinKitty

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 05:56:08 PM »
Quite the opposite of being rich... at least in monetary value. But rich with experience I feel thats a given. lol!
One thing I feel like psychic hotlines were able to guide me is that I have thirst for knowledge or spiritual knoweledge-i think that's the only thing I've gained.
Well, I started with PsychicCenter and a part me does want to go back. Louisa, Allison where my advisors and favorites. I just have to pay this overdraft fee mix up to them and I can. But I don't haven't payed that fee... because I know it would lead me to call others who were just drainning. But in all honesty. Louisa was accurate for me up a point. And Allison... well, she also inaccurate. But I feel like these two advisors really got me and read the situation at hand. Another one from there that I really liked a lot was Torah. She left and now has her own website. I read with her afterward. But sadly none of her predictions were spot on like before. Thankfully because of that overdraft fee I don't call PsychicCenter anymore.
At the same time I was on California Psychics I couldn't hide how much I was spending. I was spending about $1000 a month to be on CP back around 2002-2007ish? I was forced by family members to cancel that account. And I am grateful that they did intervene with that one. I do miss Red... and Winter... but way too expensive. Other than that I have not had any good predictions with them. I can see that now. I feel like getting too many readings pretty much make me unreadable.
So after two months of not calling any psychics I tried Psychic Source and Hollywood Psychics both at the same time, also one reader from Keen. It took about 3 months to realize that they shared psychics. I also started to see some readers from PsychicCenter and CP on PS. I closed my account with Hollywood Psychics cause all of them at the time were not good. I decided to just stick with PS, even if it was more expensive and those that read on Hollywood, I stayed away from.
Of course I’ve always called for relationship advice and I’ve been thru two major relationship in calling psychics, which haven’t turned out great. My last relationship breakup I called like a fiend to PS. Then after three months of not getting results I just called my ex instead and switched over to keen. Anyone mentioned on ripoff report I wouldn’t call. But my relationship ended again and its just repeating the same cycle of predictions not coming true. I’m tempted to open my PS account again, but going over my notes reminded me that their predictions didn’t come true. And solution isn’t to switch to another website.
In about two months it will be a year since I’ve been attuned to reiki. And my goodness that sooooo intense!!! I felt like I was stripped of my aura and everything around me vibrated so much more. The person who I had reiki with is some sort world renowned psychic that charges $400 an hour for a reading. And I’m not on speaking terms with that one. I feel like yeah, I am an empath, and at times I do have prophetic dream. I have very quick reflexes, like I know when stuff is going to fall. I know that sounds silly, but I think that has something to do with slightly psychic.
I think though, with people I’m in a relationship, its intense. I can read them in weird ways. (I think its cause our heart chakra connect) For example, I had a crush on this guy (still do). After a week, I wanted to call him by a different name. Finally, I just blurted out loud why do I want to call you this name? And he looked me kinda stunned “that’s my middle name. how did you know that?”  With my ex, I remember spending the night over and having a dream about his friend and waking up telling him about it. Then when my ex came home from he told me what happened to his friend was exactly like my dream.

Clearly I have my own gifts… which I think the websites helped me get started… but I’ve also been stuck there. So, hope this gives you an idea of where I’ve been, who I am. There’s so much to say though.

Offline joslin

• Psychic Reading
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 01:05:07 PM »
Nice hearing about you! In that case I think you have got the money spent earned back by gaining psychic ability of sort. Good luck! Umm can you read me by just reading my posts. Try to work out what kind of person I am from it. Let's see what comes out from it for fun. :)

anything