Author Topic: Rika, CA Psychics  (Read 5911 times)

Offline psychicaddict1

Rika, CA Psychics
« on: September 28, 2017, 08:49:42 PM »
*I posted this in the CA Psychics thread too, but I know some people check out different boards so I wanted to make this accessible to everyone!*

I probably shouldn't because I'm selfish but I do want to share my experience with Rika.

I just want to say, EVERYONE connects differently. Just because we connected doesn't mean everyone will. But I have the upmost respect and love for her.

I called Rika back in February when things were getting pretty serious and heavy in my current relationship. She automatically connected, and told me things no one would know. Most importantly, she picked up my grandfather, who I was very very close with when he was alive. When someone says "who is an elder man that has passed" I get excited, but I don't get CONFIRMATIONS that he's there. But, she asked me this, "who is Bobo? Baba?" I would call my grandpa Baba. I knew it was him.

She referred to his orange trees at home, how my grandma had just gotten surgery and had a green quilt with flowers at the edge and butterflies around them. She asked me why he's calling me butterfly and I knew he was calling me by my Persian name Parisa, which means Butterfly. She referenced hockey and asked why my grandpa brought that up, and my boyfriend is a hockey player. On top of it, she nailed pretty much every fine detail of my life, from my mom's alcohol abuse problem, to our dad leaving us... etc.

I have been calling her probably once or twice a month since. Rika has become my friend, and we connect and talk like best friends. She has helped me so much in regards to my relationship. She taught me to stand up for myself, TALK about how I feel and be determined to make things work because boys are dumb (no offense) and don't know how to do ANYTHING. Rika helped me when times were ROUGH, like whenever he and I thought about separating, she assured me that he would never leave but I have to show him what I'm worth, and I did. Sometimes she'd yell at me to do it and hell, I did.

She never forced connections with my grandpa. If he was there, she'd ask for confirmation, if not, she would tell me he wasn't there. She connected to my boyfriend's side too, even mentioned his best friend to me by name, didn't even guess.

Our last call was last Sunday, and I just had some life questions. What was crazy was she asked me why I wanted chocolate milk and bacon so much. Funny story is all weekend I was craving the chocolate milk and sausages that were in my fridge but forgot to make them. When she does this, she confirms her reading, and mostly all her messages have come true.

I would give Rika a chance. I'm sure her queue is gonna be crazy now, but she has helped me like no other. I adore her.

If you have any questions, let me know!

Offline nancy

Re: Rika, CA Psychics
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 09:08:37 PM »
*I posted this in the CA Psychics thread too, but I know some people check out different boards so I wanted to make this accessible to everyone!*

I probably shouldn't because I'm selfish but I do want to share my experience with Rika.

I just want to say, EVERYONE connects differently. Just because we connected doesn't mean everyone will. But I have the upmost respect and love for her.

I called Rika back in February when things were getting pretty serious and heavy in my current relationship. She automatically connected, and told me things no one would know. Most importantly, she picked up my grandfather, who I was very very close with when he was alive. When someone says "who is an elder man that has passed" I get excited, but I don't get CONFIRMATIONS that he's there. But, she asked me this, "who is Bobo? Baba?" I would call my grandpa Baba. I knew it was him.

She referred to his orange trees at home, how my grandma had just gotten surgery and had a green quilt with flowers at the edge and butterflies around them. She asked me why he's calling me butterfly and I knew he was calling me by my Persian name Parisa, which means Butterfly. She referenced hockey and asked why my grandpa brought that up, and my boyfriend is a hockey player. On top of it, she nailed pretty much every fine detail of my life, from my mom's alcohol abuse problem, to our dad leaving us... etc.

I have been calling her probably once or twice a month since. Rika has become my friend, and we connect and talk like best friends. She has helped me so much in regards to my relationship. She taught me to stand up for myself, TALK about how I feel and be determined to make things work because boys are dumb (no offense) and don't know how to do ANYTHING. Rika helped me when times were ROUGH, like whenever he and I thought about separating, she assured me that he would never leave but I have to show him what I'm worth, and I did. Sometimes she'd yell at me to do it and hell, I did.

She never forced connections with my grandpa. If he was there, she'd ask for confirmation, if not, she would tell me he wasn't there. She connected to my boyfriend's side too, even mentioned his best friend to me by name, didn't even guess.

Our last call was last Sunday, and I just had some life questions. What was crazy was she asked me why I wanted chocolate milk and bacon so much. Funny story is all weekend I was craving the chocolate milk and sausages that were in my fridge but forgot to make them. When she does this, she confirms her reading, and mostly all her messages have come true.

I would give Rika a chance. I'm sure her queue is gonna be crazy now, but she has helped me like no other. I adore her.

If you have any questions, let me know!

I had about 6 reading with Rika and I'm really like her.   She is very caring but straightforward.  Back in Feb she saw me going vacation somewhere with water and island, well I did went to Hawaii in August.   She told me this about my last ex "please do not go back to him because I feel suffocate when I tune into his energy".   Rika is not perfect psychic but she is honest and genuine. 

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 12:11:29 AM »
NOT GOOD IN MY OPINION. She may have been good for some but for 10.00 a minute she needs to be better than a coach.  I read with her last week based on the positive reviews on this site. My personal opinion I call a psychic for their ability to see what's ahead, which she knew nothing about for me anyway. I would not call here again. She kept throwing tons of names out, until one stuck! I called about work only, never touched on problems at work and when I tried to steer her in that direction, she was totally wrong!  I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HER!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 04:38:56 AM »
Tried her for funs sake....she was all over the place in the beginning and was rattling a lot of stuff off. She got my work situation down though when I
pressured her to focus on my concern and did indeed name the place where I work. I think she is gifted, but will have crossed lines every so often.

Offline psychicaddict1

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2017, 08:26:06 PM »
NOT GOOD IN MY OPINION. She may have been good for some but for 10.00 a minute she needs to be better than a coach.  I read with her last week based on the positive reviews on this site. My personal opinion I call a psychic for their ability to see what's ahead, which she knew nothing about for me anyway. I would not call here again. She kept throwing tons of names out, until one stuck! I called about work only, never touched on problems at work and when I tried to steer her in that direction, she was totally wrong!  I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HER!

Hey, I'm sorry she didn't work for you. Some psychics connect, some don't and I think that's why we have this thread. I had tons of validations through her, through a language not even native to her so I was amazed. There are only things my grandpa and I know that no one else would either