Author Topic: Rika  (Read 34054 times)

Offline embibems

Re: Rika
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2019, 02:51:32 AM »
Oh lawwwwwd! I hear ya, princess. I just gave her a wild shot in the dark. I’m gonna stick w my offsite empath and Effie for current and short term stuff. Waiting to read w Yona in six weeks—curious about that too! Hugs xx

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2019, 08:05:22 PM »
Gooood luck!! And - Rika could totally work for you! You never know how the connection process works!!

I love Yona! I hope you do, too!
Xo

Offline embibems

« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2019, 09:44:23 PM »
Gooood luck!! And - Rika could totally work for you! You never know how the connection process works!!

I love Yona! I hope you do, too!
Xo

Thank you, princess! She was so bubbly and picked up some stuff verbatim that my POI has said so at least some of what she got was on. Ofc the hardest part for any psychic is the dang future lol. Would you mind PMing me your experiences w Yona? Apologies if I’m asking you to repeat yourself xo

Offline embibems

« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2019, 04:11:59 AM »
Hi all,

I went back and listened to my "test" reading with Rika the other night (she was on sale for 30% off for me so I said alright). Loved her energy but was a bit thrown by it at first. She saw me meditating and doing "new age" stuff and just really "thinking" too much throughout our call and as soon as I let go when she told me to and relaxed is when some neat channeling happened.

I wanted to ask if any of you have had her say that the information she is giving you is "psychic" as in, "this is a piece of psychic information to let you know that I'm connected." This was at the beginning of our call within the first 2 minutes. The information was indeed correct and was related to why I was calling. I can't speak to predictions yet (they seem fanciful) but she was pretty dang good at remote viewing the past and present and also at channeling for me. Thanks!

P.S. a name she kept getting related to me has not stuck yet, but Mattie also gave me this same name last summer.. just food for thought!

Offline Musicfunlove

« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2020, 04:09:35 PM »
First Rika reading and unfortunately my last. This is the one reading in a while where I felt... almost scammed? She was throwing out so many names and possible connections that didn’t land. She gave me one future prediction, one closer prediction that is pretty much impossible. I would say if you don’t have a ton of money to spend with her (I had 11 minutes), then she’s probably not worth it for predictions. Reading what everyone has written here makes me feel like her channeling is pretty good, however.

Offline njlady

« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2020, 05:53:25 PM »

I wanted to ask if any of you have had her say that the information she is giving you is "psychic" as in, "this is a piece of psychic information to let you know that I'm connected." This was at the beginning of our call within the first 2 minutes. The information was indeed correct and was related to why I was calling.

Absolutely, yes.  I'm less than a year older than a sibling and we have rhyming names. She got my siblings name right when she said the names e.g. Burt & Curt but she says Burt & Lurt.  She got our hair color right too.  Redheads.  My sister looked like a walking carrot when we were kids.  I think she also thought we were twins.  We're not, but we were born in the same year so close enough.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2020, 01:49:07 AM »
Any updates on her?

The weirdest reading ever. I was so stunned by how weird it was that I started laughing. She did make one predictions and a really small one and that is it. I am still confused about her way of reading.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2020, 09:25:53 PM »
Update: predictions did not come to pass. Also, she cussed me out during our call .

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2020, 03:28:28 AM »
Update: predictions did not come to pass. Also, she cussed me out during our call .

I told you she was rude!! My gosh are her and scarlett the same person. Idk how they are still allowed to read on there.

Lmao. Now that you bring Scarlet. I read with her too and I asked about POI and she said he doesn’t think about you and doesn’t want you. He wants a girl who has a child. I was like I have a child and she said no not you, I would have told of it is you, it is not you!!! And she said it in such a terrible way.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2020, 03:46:29 AM »

I told you she was rude!! My gosh are her and scarlett the same person. Idk how they are still allowed to read on there.

Lmao. Now that you bring Scarlet. I read with her too and I asked about POI and she said he doesn’t think about you and doesn’t want you. He wants a girl who has a child. I was like I have a child and she said no not you, I would have told of it is you, it is not you!!! And she said it in such a terrible way.

Read with her tonight and holy crap what an angry lady! She right away started off the call talking to me about real estate so I told her I had a specific question in mind and wasn't looking for a general reading and she got mad.. uhm.. for 10.00$/min I will ask about whatever I want??? There was tension throughout the whole call after that and she said so many disrespectful things to me I couldn't believe it. Not to mention she was so so so wrong I was ashamed for spending my money on a reading like that

Offline calibabe

« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2020, 05:24:57 PM »
Anyone new recent Rika experiences?  Thoughts on this reader?

Offline jolimano

« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2020, 08:03:14 PM »
I had a reading with her in April or May, and it was...weird. Very nice lady, and she says a name right off the bat and said he was deceased. Well, the name she gave me was my POI's name...definitely still alive. Also, he has a very common name. She seemed very fairytale to me. She described a wedding of ours, by the water, tropical. I mean, anything is possible, but POI and I aren't even speaking so who knows. Also, I've never wanted to get married. If I ever had to for some reason, it would be in a courthouse.

I'd have to go back and review the reading but I remember just being really confused. Not a lot was resonating but she kept going on and on and I'm that coward who can never hang up or abruptly end a reading. 

Offline calibabe

« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2020, 08:59:16 PM »
Oh my goodness, thanks for sharing you two.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2020, 05:37:23 AM »
Reporting back...  Her predictions did not happen.

Offline njlady

« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2020, 07:13:01 PM »
Somewhere between 2 and 3 years ago Rika told me, promised me actually, that I was going to be married by x date. The past year or so I thought about what she said a couple of times and sort of brushed it aside because it didn't look too likely but I have a never say never attitude.

Guess what  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

anything