Author Topic: Rika  (Read 9175 times)

Offline poorprincess

Re: Rika
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2019, 02:11:03 AM »
Oh ya--- my life should have worked out about a year ago :) I do hope she works for you. I just checked - I called her 4 times, so it is also possible I overread.

Offline embibems

« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2019, 02:51:32 AM »
Oh lawwwwwd! I hear ya, princess. I just gave her a wild shot in the dark. I’m gonna stick w my offsite empath and Effie for current and short term stuff. Waiting to read w Yona in six weeks—curious about that too! Hugs xx

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2019, 08:05:22 PM »
Gooood luck!! And - Rika could totally work for you! You never know how the connection process works!!

I love Yona! I hope you do, too!
Xo

Offline embibems

« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2019, 09:44:23 PM »
Gooood luck!! And - Rika could totally work for you! You never know how the connection process works!!

I love Yona! I hope you do, too!
Xo

Thank you, princess! She was so bubbly and picked up some stuff verbatim that my POI has said so at least some of what she got was on. Ofc the hardest part for any psychic is the dang future lol. Would you mind PMing me your experiences w Yona? Apologies if I’m asking you to repeat yourself xo

Offline embibems

« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2019, 04:11:59 AM »
Hi all,

I went back and listened to my "test" reading with Rika the other night (she was on sale for 30% off for me so I said alright). Loved her energy but was a bit thrown by it at first. She saw me meditating and doing "new age" stuff and just really "thinking" too much throughout our call and as soon as I let go when she told me to and relaxed is when some neat channeling happened.

I wanted to ask if any of you have had her say that the information she is giving you is "psychic" as in, "this is a piece of psychic information to let you know that I'm connected." This was at the beginning of our call within the first 2 minutes. The information was indeed correct and was related to why I was calling. I can't speak to predictions yet (they seem fanciful) but she was pretty dang good at remote viewing the past and present and also at channeling for me. Thanks!

P.S. a name she kept getting related to me has not stuck yet, but Mattie also gave me this same name last summer.. just food for thought!