Author Topic: Rika  (Read 34111 times)

Offline flora0250

Re: Rika
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2019, 08:14:20 AM »
How is Rika when it comes to the timings of predictions?

Did not work for me. Her predictions from April never happened. She also advised me that as soon as I did this and that (Law of Attraction type of advice / actions), such and such would happen. This in my opinion allows a reader to put it back on the caller as to why something did or didn’t happen... although I really did like my reading with her - she was great at picking up present and past - but nope. Nothing panned out.

Offline postpsychicsmalone4

« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2019, 11:25:25 PM »
Rika has been hit and miss with me. She did tell me a certain day would be significant in my life months ago and she was correct to the exact day but I’ve had many reading with her where her predictions didn’t pan out.

Offline pisceandream

« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2019, 01:29:36 AM »
Predicted contact on July 16th. Did not pass.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2019, 01:34:13 AM »
Yeah, Rika told me May 12th....

Offline Delta123

Re: Rika. Messy experience
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2019, 01:31:29 AM »
 :(

Read with Rika. Reading was positive. But she was so fast and passionate and misunderstood my question and became frustrated and mildly insulting. Was an odd experience. It was like listening to someone argue with themselves. Her passion makes her not really listen. Also I think there’s a risk she may have low opinion on women. I asked a very simple question and she thought I was so complicated and self sabotaging, she jumped to conclusion I was a bubble brain. I’m a gentle soft person. If you can argue with me, you could literally argue with a puppy. We then spent a few minutes clarifying and I felt it was uncool I needed to straighten her out. Still confused about the experience. She may be at risk of being a smidge of a bully - but doing so in the name of “tough love”. Odd one. Her job is to read, not pick on someone cause she didn’t LISTEN to one’s question. In the end she said “I just don’t know what you want”, I replied and said “if you took the time to listen”, I could tell you. She went “oh, ok”. A messy experience indeed.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2019, 01:31:15 PM »
I found her to be rude and judgemental. I would never read with her again.

Offline Heather

« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2019, 03:28:29 PM »
She was terrible for me.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2019, 12:49:31 AM »
Not for me. Wrong and not even close with a touch of life coach.

Offline embibems

« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2019, 05:23:51 PM »
Bump on this reader as she seems to be a bit of a mixed bag. I've never tried her and am curious as to any movement any of you have had with her (or no movement) etc. I'm open to hearing anything! xo

Offline bstalling

« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2019, 06:48:03 PM »
Shes not someone you get straight answers from, so have low expectations on that. Her best gift seems to be mediumship..you wont be able to call and get direct and sane answers to your questions tho. Shes not one really in control of what she gets...you need a more down to earth reader for that.

Offline Bean82

« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2019, 07:03:20 PM »
I couldn’t agree wth this more. She picks up people and it’s quite amazing, but I think she makes assumptions when making her “predictions.”

Offline embibems

« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2019, 08:45:04 PM »
Has anyone called Rika and immediately upon starting the call and introducing herself she says, "The answer is yes!  The question you are about to ask about a relationship is yes.  [She] is coming back soon... you just need to be patient." 

Maybe not about a relationship, but perhaps about career?  I thought it was a rather 'unique' way to start a call...

I saw she was on discount today so decided to try her for my first call. Her excitement is great and I have to say that the first thing out of her mouth was "Yes, the answer to your question is yes!" Although she didn't specify in what area of my life lol. Will keep you posted xo

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2019, 12:47:11 AM »
She was a nope for me. A lil too life coach-y like you can make anything you want happen.

Offline embibems

« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2019, 01:08:41 AM »
She was a nope for me. A lil too life coach-y like you can make anything you want happen.

Lmaooo I can see that.. I was just gonna give her a shot and she actually got some scarily good accurate info correct in 13 mins. Predictions pending, I too got that possible "fairytale" feel but maybe it's her energy. Did she feed any of you fairytales?

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2019, 02:11:03 AM »
Oh ya--- my life should have worked out about a year ago :) I do hope she works for you. I just checked - I called her 4 times, so it is also possible I overread.

anything