Author Topic: Rika  (Read 34110 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Rika
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2019, 10:56:05 PM »
Has anyone called Rika and immediately upon starting the call and introducing herself she says, "The answer is yes!  The question you are about to ask about a relationship is yes.  [She] is coming back soon... you just need to be patient." 

Maybe not about a relationship, but perhaps about career?  I thought it was a rather 'unique' way to start a call...

was she at least right about what you were calling about?

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2019, 11:35:35 PM »
I've no idea... predictions are pending.  I did call about a POI from a prior relationship... and, truth be told, I would have liked to discuss career.  But then again, I would be willing to bet that 99% of callers are phoning in about relationships or careers. 

She did say that I would be very busy with my career for at least the next two weeks... I don't know about next week, but this week has been exceptionally busy. 

I am honestly not sure how to rate the call... she kept telling me to relax and kept throwing out letters, trying to get names that start with those letters.  I would love (beyond all the tears I've cried) for her relationship prediction (positive) to come true, but at this point... I can't help but feel that my ex coming back to me is just a fairy tale. 

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2019, 12:53:17 AM »
I can't tell you if she is right because predictions are happening. Also there wasn't something set in stone, she said this could happen or this could happen...and far out. So yeah...I don't know.

Offline njlady

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2019, 02:00:16 PM »
Has anyone called Rika and immediately upon starting the call and introducing herself she says, "The answer is yes!  The question you are about to ask about a relationship is yes.  [She] is coming back soon... you just need to be patient." 

Maybe not about a relationship, but perhaps about career?  I thought it was a rather 'unique' way to start a call...

Not exactly, but something similar.  My first call to her, she blurted a name before she said anything else.  I told her it was my father.   She said he had been with her for a while (I was in line) and since he wouldn't go away she couldn't tell who he was there for.  She had been asking everyone about him. 

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2019, 07:31:48 PM »
Thanks for sharing njlady.

If I may, was Rika correct on her reading?  Did her predictions pan out?  I hope I'm not being nosy... just looking for confirmation for my own reading, if that makes sense.

Offline njlady

« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2019, 01:34:01 AM »
Thanks for sharing njlady.

If I may, was Rika correct on her reading?  Did her predictions pan out?  I hope I'm not being nosy... just looking for confirmation for my own reading, if that makes sense.

Short version edited for clarity:  Basically my drug addicted sister (DAS) stole money that I was going to give her anyway and changed the beneficiary of our siblings life insurance policy from me to her and collected on it.  There were a bunch of other things that went down at the same time, but those are the two easiest to explain.  For a lot of personal reasons, I decided to let it, and her, go. After a lifetime of throwing down money to take care of her and she does this to me, I'm done. 

I fly back home and part of me is in disbelief that she pulled the insurance thing off.  I call Rika.  I wanted to make sure that older sibling didn't change this herself and that this was DAS's doing.  Rika confirms it.  She tells me I'm getting a check, but I don't see how.  A month goes by and I find out DAS got the check because she is spending like a drunken sailor.  I call Rika back and tell her that DAS got all the money, she is blowing it, gave her dealer several thousand in one week alone and there is no way I am going to see a penny of that money. 

Rika gets our older sibling again and older sibling insists that I am getting a check from somewhere, she is making it happen and to sit tight.  I knew Rika wasn't b.s.ing  me because she had our older siblings attitude and personality down, even the way she used to speak to me.  It was all there, not just wishful thinking.  I tell Rika that there is nowhere I am going to suddenly get a check from besides earning it myself, but she insists that my older sibling has told her she has this covered and to wait.

A few months later I get a call from the executor of the estate of another uncle who had died the year before.  I had doted on this uncle like a daughter but for whatever reason, he left all his money to my 3 cousins.  For clarity, DAS is not one of them, we have different fathers.  Anyway, the executor was calling to tell me that he had put off distributing the estate because he had been thinking about this for a while and had made a decision that was contrary to what my uncle had directed him to do, but one that he felt was the right thing to do.  He said that since I had been the one who was so devoted to my uncle that it was only fair to do a 4 way split and that he was mailing me a check
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 12:42:26 PM by njlady »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2019, 04:38:00 PM »
Well, although Rika got personalities right, it appears from your story that you got a check from your Uncle, not the older sibling the way Rika stated it would happen.
Perhaps I'm reading this wrong, but did Rika mix up the energies perhaps? You getting a check was correct, but not the way it was described by Rika.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2019, 07:31:13 PM »
Well, although Rika got personalities right, it appears from your story that you got a check from your Uncle, not the older sibling the way Rika stated it would happen.
Perhaps I'm reading this wrong, but did Rika mix up the energies perhaps? You getting a check was correct, but not the way it was described by Rika.

Yeah, this happens a lot mixing up the who/what, but seeing an outcome. I think Rika has potential, but she reminds me of a more flightly/annoying Lisa Dianne. If she is packed with other callers, she can't differentiate which message is for the current caller. I have a feeling if I could get a session with her alone in person, without any distractions, she would perform much better.

Offline njlady

« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2019, 09:04:15 PM »

No.  Rika never said I was getting a check from my older sibling. 

I first thought it would have something to do with my deceased older sibling, but didn't really see how because my DAS changed the life insurance paperwork, stole checks from our siblings accounts that I was a signatory on and cleaned them out, etc.  She's an addict. They will suck the paint off the walls if it will get them a nickel. I typed up War & Peace last night but deleted most of it this morning.  Rika only said I was getting "a check".

When it was clear that DAS had received the insurance proceeds, was on a drug binge and was blowing through cash at an insane rate, I called Rika again and  she connected with my older sibling who insisted that "I am getting a check from somewhere, she is making it happen and to sit tight" and that they "had this covered and to wait".  I had no idea from where because I'm the one who earns the $$$. There is no one sitting around looking to hand me money.  But I pretty much believed Rika because I knew she had connected with my older sibling, so went about my business as usual and decided to wait and see what would happen.

A few months later I got the call from another relative, who was the administrator of my uncle's estate, telling me he had held off on distributing the proceeds of my uncle's estate and had decided to change the distribution of the estate to include me, and then sent me a check.

I really believe my deceased sibling influenced his decision and made this happen for me. It went down just the way Rika said.  Not from where I originally thought it would come from, and I didn't see how it was going to happen, but it did. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2019, 09:08:15 PM »
Okay. That's great how everything played out. I just wasn't clear on the check part.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2019, 02:38:28 AM »
Thanks for clarifying njlady.

I actually called Rika again earlier today, and I am somewhat torn...

At first, it didn't seem like she fully remembered me from a few days ago but started on the reading anyways... she did seem to remember our previous reading after a few minutes.  During this call, she firmly indicated that my ex would return and by September we would be engaged.  Three days ago, she confidently (and I mean, with a ton of confidence) said, "She is coming back in April (next month).  Just be patient.  Don't count the days... just work on yourself and know that she loves you, misses you, and she is realizing that she made a mistake.  Part of what is taking her so long to reach out to you is that she is afraid you will reject her return.  If you can prove that you learned how to be brave (I was somewhat anxious in my desire to get married... I wanted, and want, to marry her) and that you are willing to listen more intently to her fears/worries regarding the pressures of getting married, she will take the relationship back with open arms and with tears in her eyes.  Wait for her to contact you." 

This phone call, I mean, Rika was almost screaming in the phone - "Stop worrying!  Buck up, be confident knowing that she will return and by September she will want to be engaged!"  She was cursing with excitement - the swearing didn't bother me, I only mention to illustrate her conviction.  She, still very excited, kept saying, "By November you two will be married."  Now, my ex had previously indicated (I didn't tell Rika) that she had always dreamed of being married in the fall - specifically October/November time frame.  Also, Rika indicated that something major would be happening in June... she asked me if there was a holiday or celebration either of our families celebrated in mid/mid-late June, to which I replied, "My ex's birthday." 

What threw me for a loop, however (besides the sudden getting back together and very near engagement), is that... if I remember correctly... she indicated that we would celebrate the marriage/engagement on a boat.  I don't know anyone in either family that owns a massive boat for a celebration - I suppose it is possible to go on a cruise?  None of us live anywhere near a lake or ocean.  Rika almost mentioned a few things about my ex's dad and said, "He thought of you as a 'Forever Man' for his daughter... he already regarded you as a son-in-law.  He prays every day that [my ex] goes back to you because he doubts she will find anyone like you."  I can't confirm that that is exactly how he felt about me, but we did have a pleasant relationship of mutual trust and respect. 

I wish I had recorded the phone call... I don't want this to be a false "fairy tale" reading.  But it almost sounds too good to be true. 

Offline njlady

« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2019, 04:34:33 PM »
Thanks for clarifying njlady.

I actually called Rika again earlier today, and I am somewhat torn...

I wouldn't call repeatedly or start reader hopping.  It will heighten your anxiety and screw with your head.  Major development and you want to check in, ok, but don't step on the hamster wheel.

It sounds counterintuitive  that when you are losing something that you desperately want that you should walk away, put it out of your mind and give it space to do whatever it needs to do, but like Rika said - put it out of your mind and don't count the days.  Don't hang on to April with a death grip. Work on yourself while you are by yourself.  You don't want that phone to ring and instead of working on yourself and being ready all you did was spend $14,000 to call 186 psychics. 

If you really feel in your heart, without desperation or excuses, that this woman loves you and the only thing holding her back is something that you have the power to change, then do it with conviction.  Do you feel your relationship working out is a fairy tale?  Everyone knows, deep down inside, if they are in love or in obsession even if they don't want to admit it.

You can start saying "God is blessing the loving direct verbal communication between ______ and me" and sending her your love once every night before you go to sleep, then twice, then three times etc. as time goes on. Don't embelish it, act desperate or start puking up your emotional guts to her; just that one sentence, send your love, redirect your thoughts and go to sleep.  People you have or have had a loving connection with can feel that on some level.  There is nothing that will stop someone who truly loves you and wants to be with you from contacting you.  Fear can make them hesitate but fear of losing you will always overcome that.

There isn't any reader who can guarantee anything 100%.  Readers can guide you.  She gave you the past, the now, what the problem is, what needs to be fixed and potential/probable outcome if you do.  Do what you need to do and don't stare at the calendar.  Don't let fear mount and negativity get you as days go by. You don't have a dysfunctional situation that is doomed to begin with, just a problem that can be dealt with. 

Don't let your left brain take you off track with things like the boat and picking apart details that don't make sense right now.  Maybe someone in the family is retiring and has always dreamed of owning a boat and is going to buy one. Maybe a new fake boat club is opening up in your town.  There is a bar here where you pay the fee, they put you in a Soviet uniform, stick you in a sub zero freezer, lock the door behind you and you down vodka shots.  Doesn't mean I'm in Kiev. Or maybe the boat won't figure in at all.  Don't get all hung up on it.     

Offline flora0250

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2019, 03:53:42 PM »
Had she come across as a fairy tale reader to anyone? She told me me and my POI would get married and told me a bunch of very positive things I have had a hard time believing but she was really adamant about it and there were some things she hit very accurately it seems, and she has a lot of great feedback. I’m not sure if I believe her or not! But I would like to!

Offline happyk

« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2019, 05:33:09 PM »
Had she come across as a fairy tale reader to anyone? She told me me and my POI would get married and told me a bunch of very positive things I have had a hard time believing but she was really adamant about it and there were some things she hit very accurately it seems, and she has a lot of great feedback. I’m not sure if I believe her or not! But I would like to!

Not a fairy tale reader at all. I'm fact she told me my POI is not the right fit and things wouldn't work with him unless I let him lead fully.

Offline pisceandream

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2019, 01:56:44 AM »
How is Rika when it comes to the timings of predictions?