Author Topic: Rika  (Read 36705 times)

Offline journalmuse

Re: Rika
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2018, 04:04:50 AM »
she's interesting. she got A LOT of details about my POI relatives that had passed, the age he was when they passed, etc.. and even said his deceased mother told her i was the one. she made a lot of predictions about someone who at the time i was hoping would come back, about us being married and being super confident in that timeline. the color of dress id be wearing and the name of his fav restaurant we'd be at when he told me he loved me. needless to say, its been 9 months and i never heard back from that guy not once lol. so none of that happened. I wonder why if she's so good with those who have passed and so accurate, she would tell me the dead mom said I'm gonna marry her son... weird. seems HIGHLY unlikely and almost laughable because the dudes a jerk and were very incompatible. anyone else had success with her medium skills for those who've passed, but wrong about love relationship outcomes? specifically if a dead relative has "confirmed your relationship"?

She gave me an absolutely terrible read on relationship stuff, but none of it had to do with any of her mediumship abilities so I can't really speak to that part, but her relationship reading was awful for me. Just way off. To her credit though she was very to the point no wasted time so at least it didn’t take long to just be done with the call.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 04:30:22 AM by journalmuse »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2018, 12:18:45 AM »
also, dead people can be short sighted and wrong...be careful about their advice, they are not like guides--and even they can be wrong.

I was not aware of this. I figured the person who passed would know more than anyone, but then too, if they are wrong, it's the reader's fault. Because it certainly isn't like I can hear them.
Interpretation mishaps happen a lot with readers. Lots!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2018, 01:21:30 AM »
also, dead people can be short sighted and wrong...be careful about their advice, they are not like guides--and even they can be wrong.

I was not aware of this. I figured the person who passed would know more than anyone, but then too, if they are wrong, it's the reader's fault. Because it certainly isn't like I can hear them.

Yeah, I had 2 experiences regarding this. Its like they love us and can see a bit more than the living, but only in the context of how they related to us when they were living. Unless they intentionally look us up and our life in heaven, their insight is off/wrong as well as their predictions. At least spiritual guides have a duty to at least steer us on the right path, so they are better...but even they can fall short. All of this is given if your psychic isnt talking to a demon or something lol

candiednut

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2018, 01:44:28 AM »

Yeah, I had 2 experiences regarding this. Its like they love us and can see a bit more than the living, but only in the context of how they related to us when they were living. Unless they intentionally look us up and our life in heaven, their insight is off/wrong as well as their predictions. At least spiritual guides have a duty to at least steer us on the right path, so they are better...but even they can fall short. All of this is given if your psychic isnt talking to a demon or something lol

Agreed. I've had psychics that made predictions from my dead grandpa that didn't happen. And she said he was "looking after me and helping me". So I really don't know...were they really tuning into my grandpa? THey got the details right (how he died and stuff) but who the f knows.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2018, 01:49:57 PM »
she's interesting. she got A LOT of details about my POI relatives that had passed, the age he was when they passed, etc.. and even said his deceased mother told her i was the one. she made a lot of predictions about someone who at the time i was hoping would come back, about us being married and being super confident in that timeline. the color of dress id be wearing and the name of his fav restaurant we'd be at when he told me he loved me. needless to say, its been 9 months and i never heard back from that guy not once lol. so none of that happened. I wonder why if she's so good with those who have passed and so accurate, she would tell me the dead mom said I'm gonna marry her son... weird. seems HIGHLY unlikely and almost laughable because the dudes a jerk and were very incompatible. anyone else had success with her medium skills for those who've passed, but wrong about love relationship outcomes? specifically if a dead relative has "confirmed your relationship"?

she could have been seeing another guy and thought it was him. also, dead people can be short sighted and wrong...be careful about their advice, they are not like guides--and even they can be wrong.

LMAO “dead people can be wrong” that made me crack up.

I feel like she was so good with mediumship and with the past/ present. But the things she predicted never happened at all. My POI at the time never returned, and even in the last readinf i had wth her, she kindof got frustrated with me and was like “just contact him fuck it” but quickly switched to “i know hes going to this weekend. And if he doesnt, you should break it off and stop expecting him ti come back, which i can help you with with another reading”

Like damn.. okay.

Its so odd how some readers get THE MOST specific details about future events that never happen. Like why lol. Are you seeing me in an alternate reality?

candiednut

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2018, 03:40:45 PM »

she could have been seeing another guy and thought it was him. also, dead people can be short sighted and wrong...be careful about their advice, they are not like guides--and even they can be wrong.

I feel like she was so good with mediumship and with the past/ present. But the things she predicted never happened at all. My POI at the time never returned, and even in the last readinf i had wth her, she kindof got frustrated with me and was like “just contact him fuck it” but quickly switched to “i know hes going to this weekend. And if he doesnt, you should break it off and stop expecting him ti come back, which i can help you with with another reading”

Like damn.. okay.

Its so odd how some readers get THE MOST specific details about future events that never happen. Like why lol. Are you seeing me in an alternate reality?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Newlife

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2018, 10:35:31 PM »
I honestly believe most of the so-called dead people are demons. Demons will give you a little truth and the final outcome will be a lie, they like to play with human beings

Like damn.. okay.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2018, 11:18:08 PM »
I honestly believe most of the so-called dead people are demons. Demons will give you a little truth and the final outcome will be a lie, they like to play with human beings

Like damn.. okay.

WOW thats funny but also really scary because i low-key believe that too. get outta here demons

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2019, 02:22:33 PM »
I had a reading with Rika, and like most of the posts on this thread it was pretty similar...she threw a lot of names and details, none really stuck.

She got my job right, sort of I mean she said medicine and teaching and I am a therapist and a teacher...so like one person here said, she got 2 details out of the 40 she mentioned lol.

Said reconciliation with POI after April. I don't think I can bank on that. Got the reason right why POI is staying away.

Said I will have 2 other guys that I could potentially marry. I got this from other mediums before. Mentioned the name "Mike" and I got this from another psychic a few years ago. I don't know anyone named Mike, except a good guy friend of mine who I have no intention of dating and neither does he, he is in a relationship.

Said I will have twins, another thing that another psychic told me many years ago. 

And then at the end she said my grandfather is there, didn't get accurate details about him, I was never really close to either of my grandfathers who passed away.

So I am a tad confused I thought she was accurate on a few things, got the birthday month of me and POI right. Got my job right. I just don't understand those messages that I can't verify and I was told by other psychics too in previous years...could meet 2 potential life partners, will have twins. And she also asked if I have kids already. Nope, I don't.

I think she does have a gift, and I think she works hard to try to connect, but it is hit or miss. Which I totally understand, it's hard to connect on a call. I was also super nervous about the reading so that may not have helped.

Offline njlady

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2019, 12:56:47 AM »
She's a reader that either connects with you or doesn't.  If she doesn't, get off the phone.  If she does, pay attention to everything she says.

Something she told me last summer came through but not in the way I expected.  When the first thing fell through, I told her and she insisted and at the time it was still happening.  Four months later it did, but from a completely unexpected place.  Like out of thin air.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2019, 04:48:25 PM »
She's a reader that either connects with you or doesn't.  If she doesn't, get off the phone.  If she does, pay attention to everything she says.

Something she told me last summer came through but not in the way I expected.  When the first thing fell through, I told her and she insisted and at the time it was still happening.  Four months later it did, but from a completely unexpected place.  Like out of thin air.

Thank you for this. I don't know if she connected with me, because she did get some things right but also threw a lot of names and info that wasn't anything I could validate.

I guess I will wait and see for some of her predictions.

Offline Emshea

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2019, 07:17:22 PM »
So I spoke with Rika  On Friday about getting back together with my ex. She mentioned something about  If someone was planing a house white she saw white paint which I didn't have a clue what she could be talking about and then she said something about realestate. Well my ex mother just bought a house here and there house is white. And my ex help her find a home

Offline flora0250

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2019, 08:53:52 PM »
I had a great reading with her this morning. I don’t want to divulge details but she immediately connected to a relative that passed recently and knew certain things she told me she couldn’t have known without a gift because I didn’t even say anything and she was like okay I have this person here and he’s telling me this and this and this and by the way this and wow a lot of information coming through at once.

In fact during the reading she told me you need to take a deep breath and stop holding your breath and the tension in your jaw. I can feel my mouth is just so dry. And yep. Exactly precisely what I was doing without my even realizing it. I was literally holding my breath, tension in my jaw, and dry mouth. It was crazy! She gave me lots of info and broke through a lot for me in terms of my giving my power and karma over to other people instead of owning it. So I know my marching orders! Loved my reading with her.  Very uplifting and hoping her predictions come to pass.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2019, 01:36:37 AM »
Has anyone called Rika and immediately upon starting the call and introducing herself she says, "The answer is yes!  The question you are about to ask about a relationship is yes.  [She] is coming back soon... you just need to be patient." 

Maybe not about a relationship, but perhaps about career?  I thought it was a rather 'unique' way to start a call...

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2019, 10:21:12 PM »
Has anyone called Rika and immediately upon starting the call and introducing herself she says, "The answer is yes!  The question you are about to ask about a relationship is yes.  [She] is coming back soon... you just need to be patient." 

Maybe not about a relationship, but perhaps about career?  I thought it was a rather 'unique' way to start a call...

I haven't had that happen, no.