Author Topic: Rika  (Read 34136 times)

Offline psychicaddict1

Rika
« on: September 28, 2017, 08:44:30 PM »
I probably shouldn't because I'm selfish but I do want to share my experience with Rika.

I just want to say, EVERYONE connects differently. Just because we connected doesn't mean everyone will. But I have the upmost respect and love for her.

I called Rika back in February when things were getting pretty serious and heavy in my current relationship. She automatically connected, and told me things no one would know. Most importantly, she picked up my grandfather, who I was very very close with when he was alive. When someone says "who is an elder man that has passed" I get excited, but I don't get CONFIRMATIONS that he's there. But, she asked me this, "who is Bobo? Baba?" I would call my grandpa Baba. I knew it was him.

She referred to his orange trees at home, how my grandma had just gotten surgery and had a green quilt with flowers at the edge and butterflies around them. She asked me why he's calling me butterfly and I knew he was calling me by my Persian name Parisa, which means Butterfly. She referenced hockey and asked why my grandpa brought that up, and my boyfriend is a hockey player. On top of it, she nailed pretty much every fine detail of my life, from my mom's alcohol abuse problem, to our dad leaving us... etc.

I have been calling her probably once or twice a month since. Rika has become my friend, and we connect and talk like best friends. She has helped me so much in regards to my relationship. She taught me to stand up for myself, TALK about how I feel and be determined to make things work because boys are dumb (no offense) and don't know how to do ANYTHING. Rika helped me when times were ROUGH, like whenever he and I thought about separating, she assured me that he would never leave but I have to show him what I'm worth, and I did. Sometimes she'd yell at me to do it and hell, I did.

She never forced connections with my grandpa. If he was there, she'd ask for confirmation, if not, she would tell me he wasn't there. She connected to my boyfriend's side too, even mentioned his best friend to me by name, didn't even guess.

Our last call was last Sunday, and I just had some life questions. What was crazy was she asked me why I wanted chocolate milk and bacon so much. Funny story is all weekend I was craving the chocolate milk and sausages that were in my fridge but forgot to make them. When she does this, she confirms her reading, and mostly all her messages have come true.

I would give Rika a chance. I'm sure her queue is gonna be crazy now, but she has helped me like no other. I adore her.

If you have any questions, let me know!

Offline HornetKick

Re: Rika
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 12:22:10 AM »
See, I don't understand when something like this happens, why the reader doesn't voluntarily give your money back instead of constantly and stupidly fishing for answers plus blaming the caller.
I would have been roaringly pissed!

Offline whskers

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 12:24:09 AM »
I never used Californiapsychics but don’t they have satisfaction guarantee? Psychicsource does. I even had a refund for $100+.

Offline psychicaddict1

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 07:22:16 PM »
I'm sorry but she was terrible for me..the whole reading went like this...

Who is George? William? Bob?
I dont know anyone with those names...
Do you have a deceased uncle with an S name?
Nope...
Do you have a friend with an S name? and M?
Nope...
First middle and last name S, M or P?
Nope...
Okay, open your heart don't think, I can't get through to you because you are thinking too much --> I wasn't thinking too much, I was in a calm place and actually in a good mood before i called her...btw, even if I was thinking too much, why the fuck would it matter she is the psychic she is connecting to the guides/angels/deceased loved ones, why would MY mental state have anything to do with HER connection? I have friends that don't believe in psychics at all, their minds are totally closed off in that regard and have had predictions happen so that is just a COP OUT they say when they cant connect. I am sorry but your JOB as a psychic is to connect and offer information, a person's mental state or whether or not they believe you should not have any effect on your connection.

Then she goes on to say:
What is the Washington DC connection with you? Or is that your dad?
Nope...
Ok, did you just watch that film called Washington .....(can't remember the name she said but it had Washington in it"
Nope...

*** Then she breathed for 10 seconds and blamed me again for having a chatty mind that she "cant get through to" (Mind you I even meditated before this reading lol)

Ok lets try this again....I am seeing a snowman, does this mean anything to you other than the fact that we are in Christmas?
Nope...
Okay..what about real estate? Does anyone you know work in real estate?
No...
Hmm...I am starting to think if you live near someone who has a very decorated house? ----> NO FUCKING SHIT ITS CHRISTMAS , and if you get something like "snowman" or "real estate", and you don't even know if that means 1) I live near someone with a decorated house or 2) I just played with a snowman or 3) I just watched a movie with snowmans in it 4) I work in real estate or 5) my dad works in real estate 6) I just moved 7) my cousin's uncles' friend's girlfriend works in real estate or 8 ) my cousin's uncle's grandma's friend's girlfirend's mom just purchased real estate...........SHOULD YOU REALLY BE READING AS A PSYCHIC?

$200 down the drain. That's what the whole reading was like for 20min.

Well I'm sorry she didn't work out for you! Some readers can connect and some can't.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 10:28:33 PM »
Hello.  I'm new to this website and have never commented, but I have to say that Rika worked for me.  She connected with people who have passed on and no matter how hard I tried to keep my feelings neutral she saw what I was trying hard not to expose to her.  She always remembers me which is rare among these readers.  Like someone said, some will connect while others don't.  It doesn't necessarily mean that she isn't psychic or bad.  They're only human, not God. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2017, 10:38:58 PM »
Hello.  I'm new to this website and have never commented, but I have to say that Rika worked for me.  She connected with people who have passed on and no matter how hard I tried to keep my feelings neutral she saw what I was trying hard not to expose to her.  She always remembers me which is rare among these readers.  Like someone said, some will connect while others don't.  It doesn't necessarily mean that she isn't psychic or bad.  They're only human, not God.

How is she with predictions? It seems her top talent is mediumship

candiednut

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2017, 04:26:10 AM »

I am glad to know you connected with her. If she wasn't connecting to me why didn't she just hang up and direct me to customer service instead of continuing to "try again" and embarrass herself while wasting my money? I even told her that maybe we weren't connecting and I should try someone else, and she kept saying "just let me try one more thing". She did get like 2 details correct out of the 40 or so details that she threw out, but should I really count that considering how wrong she was with everything else? She was also SO confident with her predictions like she kept saying "they are guaranteeing you this is gonna happen by this month"..again should I trust her considering how wrong she was with everything else?

It was my fault too I should've hung up early, but I guess I had hope that she would connect "eventually" and the time just passed by. She could be a great psychic and medium, but why would you waste someone's time and money like that if you couldn't connect?

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2017, 09:42:24 PM »
Candiednut.....nicely put....she did that to me as well. Sadly over priced, if she felt she was not connecting ...then own it! Do not put it on the caller, she told me my mind was cluttered also...told me to breath with my mind.lol...really!...she also swore a lot..the f word. Not very professional in my opinion.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2018, 01:50:43 AM »
Hello.  The predications she made are a couple of years away, but the mediumship was amazing.  She described certain people in my life without me telling her a thing. 

Offline njlady

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2018, 04:18:56 PM »
I think she is someone who either really hits the ball out of the park for you or doesn't connect with you at all, with not much middle ground at all.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2018, 07:42:22 PM »
I read with her. She’s gifted for sure and can pick up on the situation as an empath however her predictions did not come to pass not even short term (then again in my case predictions never come to pass). She’s definitely a medium! One thing that’s really annoying is how she makes you take like 100 deep breaths and keeps saying to clear your head and heart over and over again....

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2018, 09:24:08 PM »
Read with her, she seemed rushed. Terrible reading, overall. Just no connection at all, however she didn't try to keep me on the phone so at least there's that.

Offline patu005

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2018, 12:28:22 AM »
Uhh probably the most confusing and weirdest read ever.. she was rambling and nothing she said hit the ball with me... she is trying to make these weird connections and nothing she really said made sense.. not present or future wise.. totally wasted money .. uhh

saw a pregnant women, oh he has pregnant woman around him, no its you, he wants you to have his baby, ,,, then after knowing my age.. oh its the kids you already have... and so on and on with all areas
I dont reccomend

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2018, 11:53:32 PM »
she's interesting. she got A LOT of details about my POI relatives that had passed, the age he was when they passed, etc.. and even said his deceased mother told her i was the one. she made a lot of predictions about someone who at the time i was hoping would come back, about us being married and being super confident in that timeline. the color of dress id be wearing and the name of his fav restaurant we'd be at when he told me he loved me. needless to say, its been 9 months and i never heard back from that guy not once lol. so none of that happened. I wonder why if she's so good with those who have passed and so accurate, she would tell me the dead mom said I'm gonna marry her son... weird. seems HIGHLY unlikely and almost laughable because the dudes a jerk and were very incompatible. anyone else had success with her medium skills for those who've passed, but wrong about love relationship outcomes? specifically if a dead relative has "confirmed your relationship"?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2018, 03:38:44 AM »
she's interesting. she got A LOT of details about my POI relatives that had passed, the age he was when they passed, etc.. and even said his deceased mother told her i was the one. she made a lot of predictions about someone who at the time i was hoping would come back, about us being married and being super confident in that timeline. the color of dress id be wearing and the name of his fav restaurant we'd be at when he told me he loved me. needless to say, its been 9 months and i never heard back from that guy not once lol. so none of that happened. I wonder why if she's so good with those who have passed and so accurate, she would tell me the dead mom said I'm gonna marry her son... weird. seems HIGHLY unlikely and almost laughable because the dudes a jerk and were very incompatible. anyone else had success with her medium skills for those who've passed, but wrong about love relationship outcomes? specifically if a dead relative has "confirmed your relationship"?

she could have been seeing another guy and thought it was him. also, dead people can be short sighted and wrong...be careful about their advice, they are not like guides--and even they can be wrong.

anything