Author Topic: Live Advice AKA Psychicpower.com  (Read 5181 times)

Offline nancy

Live Advice AKA Psychicpower.com
« on: September 28, 2017, 03:34:19 PM »
Anyone have reading with Serena? is she good with current energy and Prediction?

sodapopcharm

Re: Live Advice AKA Psychicpower.com
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 06:46:19 PM »
Anyone have reading with Serena? is she good with current energy and Prediction?
I found her to be good with current energy. None of her predictions have come to pass though.

Offline nancy

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 08:01:17 PM »
I found her to be good with current energy. None of her predictions have come to pass though.

Thank you.

have you ever read with Francesca?

sodapopcharm

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 04:44:29 AM »
Hi Nancy, yes I have. Her predictions have come to pass (not all, but maybe about 60%). Timing is usually delayed though.

Offline nancy

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2017, 05:17:20 AM »
Hi Nancy, yes I have. Her predictions have come to pass (not all, but maybe about 60%). Timing is usually delayed though.

60% is good. I don't mind about delayed because it hard to nail the timeline. As long it happen that all matter to me.  I had a short reading with Francesca this morning, she feel that person will contact me very soon which is now to next week. Well I did got contact tonight. Francesca said it will be my choice and she keep saying this in every reading.

Of course everyone know my fav advisor .. I has a short reading with her today also. She feel very very recent contact btw us. Every time she feel very recent contact it usually happen within the same day.  Beginning of sept my fav psychic said she saw I will see that person in early October well I'm going to see him on October 1. Francesca did said I will see him first week of October also.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2017, 06:02:04 AM »
That's great!! Very glad that things are happening as predicted for you 😊

I haven't tried Amanda cooper (that's your favourite, right?), but I will next time I want to ask about my POI.

Offline nancy

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2017, 06:41:50 AM »
That's great!! Very glad that things are happening as predicted for you 😊

I haven't tried Amanda cooper (that's your favourite, right?), but I will next time I want to ask about my POI.

Yes she is my all time fav.  She said " I feel contact anyday they seem to show a bit of back and forth I want to say it may begin with you." Yup we text back and since 8:30pm to 11pm. 

sodapopcharm

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2017, 02:57:56 PM »
Nancy- who else have you tried on psychicpower? Was anyone else good for you?

Offline nancy

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2017, 10:23:28 PM »

Sorry for late respond, I didn't see this posted.  I have tried Marti, Samantha, Tabitha, Patience , and Bonnie.  I has a reading with Serena this morning and will be my last one.   I felt like she is very negative and i think she pick up on wrong person. So far didn't like Marti, Samantha. Patience and Tabitha.  Bonnie i'm not sure but i will update with you if her prediction come true.

Who have you tried on psychicpower.com? have you tried Rain? Rain seem very popular on PP.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2017, 10:48:07 PM »

Sorry for late respond, I didn't see this posted.  I have tried Marti, Samantha, Tabitha, Patience , and Bonnie.  I has a reading with Serena this morning and will be my last one.   I felt like she is very negative and i think she pick up on wrong person. So far didn't like Marti, Samantha. Patience and Tabitha.  Bonnie i'm not sure but i will update with you if her prediction come true.

Who have you tried on psychicpower.com? have you tried Rain? Rain seem very popular on PP.
i have tried Rain. She’s very good at picking up what’s currently going on but her big predictions don’t come to pass. Little random things she says does happen but who cares about those haha

sodapopcharm

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2017, 10:49:31 PM »
Also of the ones I tried, they either changed their predictions or were completely wrong ☹️

Offline nancy

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2017, 10:55:50 PM »

i have tried Rain. She’s very good at picking up what’s currently going on but her big predictions don’t come to pass. Little random things she says does happen but who cares about those haha

True who care about those little random things.  I don't want to know about the past.  I won't even bother to have anymore reading on PP.

Have you tries Patience?

Offline nancy

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2017, 10:59:58 PM »
Also of the ones I tried, they either changed their predictions or were completely wrong ☹️

Patience always change her prediction and her reading is just BLAH.  i don't know why they all have great review.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 11:03:33 PM by nancy »

sodapopcharm

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2017, 11:35:53 PM »

Patience always change her prediction and her reading is just BLAH.  i don't know why they all have great review.
Yeah I agree. That site filters negative reviews and they do not post them.

Offline Mario

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2019, 09:01:29 PM »
any updates on predictions?