Author Topic: Once in a blue moon (Sundance)  (Read 3970 times)

Offline lalala369

Once in a blue moon (Sundance)
« on: September 25, 2017, 11:48:43 AM »
Hi,

Has anybody read with 'Once in a blue moon' aka Sundance? What was your experience like and have she made any predictions that have come true for you?

Offline Kate

Re: Once in a blue moon (Sundance)
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 12:19:40 PM »
Hi,

Has anybody read with 'Once in a blue moon' aka Sundance? What was your experience like and have she made any predictions that have come true for you?

Yeah - I've read with her. She seemed to make an accurate connection, but predictions still pending.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 10:34:03 AM »
I read with her today and I gotta say I was extremely impressed. She got details of the situation I inquired about so accurately. Has anyone had any accurate predictions come in?

Offline Exposed

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 06:18:29 PM »
I've contacted her numerous times, and it seem that short-term events didn't happen. I hope the long-term does.

Offline lalala369

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 09:21:01 AM »
I read with her today and I gotta say I was extremely impressed. She got details of the situation I inquired about so accurately. Has anyone had any accurate predictions come in?

Yes she predicted that my POI would contact in october (no specific date) and she was right!, and just to give you some context, i have not heard from this person since late july..

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 12:09:19 PM »

Yes she predicted that my POI would contact in october (no specific date) and she was right!, and just to give you some context, i have not heard from this person since late july..

Excellent! I really liked her. I have predictions for November. Will update.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2017, 02:39:50 PM »
I may try her... when is she normally on? And $2 a minute... pretty cheap :)

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2017, 05:46:43 PM »
She comes on fairly regularly in the evenings.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2017, 04:40:04 PM »
I read with her yesterday... she was pretty good. Prediction pending for later this month. She was fast... and straight to the point. She didn't ask a lot of questions... and answered all of my questions in 5 minutes. She seemed confident too.

Offline whskers

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2017, 03:22:21 AM »
Any updates for this reader?

Offline whskers

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2017, 09:00:51 PM »
I read with her twice, 2 and 1 week ago.  I had a weird feeling that my roommate is being sneaky and looking to move out but wasn’t telling me.  I asked Sundance and Sundance said she is looking for an apartment.  So i started posting in craigslist and different other sites.  Everyone responding in my ad were either couples or people who I’m not interested to roommate with.  I called Sundance and she said i will find one that i would really like and it would move very quickly. Very late last night someone messaged me and it worked out that she can view the apartment this morning. I really liked her and she applied for the rent today and got approved.  I’m super excited with this new person, she looks very chill.  ;D

Offline nightime

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2017, 07:09:13 AM »
Hmmm...maybe I read with her on an off day. She was painfully slow with me and provided very basic phrases as answers to my questions. When I asked for a contact prediction, she just said "soon."  ???

anything