Author Topic: Opal  (Read 2916 times)

Offline baobei

Opal
« on: April 30, 2020, 10:08:02 AM »
Has anyone else read with this lady? I did on 25 Apr and she said POI will reach out again in 3-4 days. She's confident of that. Said there's no block in the cards. And well true enough. He did. On 29 April. But with meaningless msg about sending me positive energy that doesn't really require a response. So I didn't. Anyway I contacted Opal again and she said again he will reach out in 3-4 days again! But it'll be more meaningful this time. We shall say and I will update here

Offline Heather

Re: Opal
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 10:35:30 AM »
Did your poi reach out again?

Offline baobei

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 11:16:02 AM »
No he didnt. BUT then again I did a horrible thing by getting a random number and using it to text him pretending to be someone else. So he did reply to me not knowing who I am. So maybe that was it? The communication??

Offline Heather

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 12:02:32 PM »
It wasn’t meaningful, so I’m gonna say no.

Offline baobei

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2020, 02:13:13 PM »
I don't know. I'm not one to give credit where credit is not due. But meaningful can be anything. I'm not saying Opal was right. But I pretended to be this girl that's only looking for fun. To bait him. And our conversation was meaningfuk to me in the sense that I got meaning from that that this guy will never change. He mentioned me though (his ex) and said he doesn't love me anymore etc so that kinda gave me some motivation to find strength to move on. Shrug. After doing so many readings the last 2 being Yona and Yaya Maria, my heart feels dead and tired. Both of them said he will be back but only year end but he wouldn't change who he is and our relationship will still be unstable. That and on top of it his conversation with me as this random girl totally broke my heart. 😔

Offline Heather

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2020, 07:36:26 PM »
Ah, okay. Yes that is significant. I’m sorry. :-(

Offline baobei

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2020, 04:45:49 PM »
Thanks, but as heartbreaking as it was, we'll, it opened up my eyes. And set me on the right path. Perhaps eventually he may really come back professing undying love blah blah blah but through pretending to be this girl I get to see what a pathological liar he is just to get what he wants, to manipulate situation to his benefit. Anyway so I really don't know if Opal saw this as part of him contacting me or was she inaccurate. Does it count if he was not aware he's talking to me?

Ah, okay. Yes that is significant. I’m sorry. :-(