Author Topic: Honey Jar  (Read 2337 times)

Offline FlutterShy

Honey Jar
« on: September 22, 2017, 12:51:04 AM »
Soooo.... honey jar spells. Is this a spell? Uh, not really but sorta? It's suppose to sweeten them. I made one in November/December and as silly as it seems... i felt it was helpful. ( I saw some post about it but didn't see them until recently and wanted to comment on them)...  when I couldn't afford readings I'd get cheap tea light candles and light them on top. (And yeah I agree honey is so preciously expensive to be wasted as spell instead of food but ... well here we are).

Again I made my honey jar in November/December... I then opened it up in April/may when we moved and washed it out and started again... but didn't add enough honey. And sigh we did break up at the end of July... I can't help feel superstitious about this.

So now I'm on a 3rd jar... i did not dare open my 2nd old one, left it as be. (And of course you can google and YouTube all of this there is no shortage of honey spells on YouTube that's for sure) I got his favorite type of herb honey (it's huckleberry) wrote his name (7x) and my name on top (a cross also 7xs, also wrote our names on the color of auras ... I'm pretty sure mine is blue, his is orange) on a collage picture of us, and a circle spell "love me come to me be sweet sweet sweet" (in pink), put in some ginger and cinnamon (to add speed), got some candles...  got a very special candle known as a "reconciliation" ... invoked my ancestral grandmother, did law of Attraction mediation, read some psalms for reconciliation... on my first night I felt super powerful! I felt I created a very special honey jar! By day 2 I got my special  reconciliation candle... by Day 4 I felt utterly depressed and kept crying because I just don't feel it... I'm currently still on Day 4. ... when I first made my honey jar I felt it was a day by day process... and by week 2 we fought less? No, it was from jan thru march we fought less...

I'm probably gonna play it some destiny child "say my name"... mostly to cheer me up...

So we here are honey jar... I'm pretty sure my special reconciliation finishes burning tonight ... if you have questions I message me... but I feel kinda down about it. Yet I do know I made very special honey

Offline Littl30ne

Re: Honey Jar
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 01:06:40 AM »
Love takes time, reconciliation takes time too.. let it unfold organically and you'll be happier in the long term. I learned this the hard way because when my POI started messaging me in February I used to be angry he was moving TOO slow and not wanting me in the way I wanted. I should've been grateful for his communication... fast forward to today, I'm blocked we haven't spoken in months and I miss him like crazy.

Love takes time don't give up :) not to sound like I'm lecturing but look for the little things that are positive in regards to your interactions (i.e. He hasn't blocked you, he's alive, etc) and watch the rest of the magic happen. Don't be sad have faith :) I wish you all the best & play some Bootylicious too while you're at it so you can dance your ass off girl!! Life is short celebrate you. The happier you are, the higher your energy levels are and the more likely he will be attracted to you. Do you 😋😘

Offline FlutterShy

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 06:05:19 AM »
Woooooo witchcraft!!!

Just got a message from him about an hour ago!!! I did play my honey jar some usher today "u got it bad" ... then went to town on some pizza and beer!  Yeah, no ...im not responding to his lame ass message! It was just a message game... it's a start though! (Let's see honey jar about 8 days going)

Woooooo witchcraft/law of attraction/winning ... except about the part eating too much pizza

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 01:42:31 PM »
Lolll you can never have too much pizza 😝 I'm happy he messaged you.

I think about my POI without even trying and a lot of readers told me to let go/move on but I just can't.. I can keep a distance/not reach out/ try meeting new people but at the end of the day his face is always on my mind. I can't force myself to stop loving him. You're lucky you're still talking to your POI :) only 2 readers I connected well with see him coming back before the end of the year. I'm ready to welcome him back when he does. Good luck w your POI please know how fortunate you are! I'm really happy for you.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 06:03:08 AM »
Love takes time, reconciliation takes time too.. let it unfold organically and you'll be happier in the long term. I learned this the hard way because when my POI started messaging me in February I used to be angry he was moving TOO slow and not wanting me in the way I wanted. I should've been grateful for his communication... fast forward to today, I'm blocked we haven't spoken in months and I miss him like crazy.
Totally agree with you. I stopped getting readings on my POI a while ago and just let things unfold organically. I focus on other things in my life instead.   Happy to say we're better than ever.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 04:18:33 PM »
I tried lucky mojo curio as well as calastrology, and spent hundreds of dollars doing so, and nothing ever happened with my POI. Calastrology however will refund you if the spell does not work, and they refunded me for all of my spells so that was nice. I've always believed in witch craft and of course it has been a low point in my life and desperate attempt because I can't stop thinking about the POI, but no love spell has ever actually worked for me. However to really think about it, I'm actually glad they haven't worked.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2018, 02:34:45 PM »
Totally agree with you. I stopped getting readings on my POI a while ago and just let things unfold organically. I focus on other things in my life instead.   Happy to say we're better than ever.

I think I’m done too! Readings takes a toll yon you emotionally and then you start becoming dependent on them. I think reading are real and good. But when you have credible psychics telling you different thing, you don’t know which way to go. So you may do something because a psychics says and then you mess yourself up.

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2019, 07:11:31 PM »
Sooooooo do these work?  Anyone know someone good on etsy who does them?

Totally asking for a friend...