Author Topic: Eden  (Read 7679 times)

Offline Hopfullness

Eden
« on: June 10, 2013, 02:09:12 AM »
Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone knows if Eden has a private website. I would rather not call her through California Psychics as I don't really want an account with them. Eden is one of the few who I really loved and I am dying to have another reading with her.

Thanks,
H.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: Eden
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 02:46:59 PM »
I would love it if she had a private website but i don't think she does. SHe is one of the few that is real and very honest on CP. No fairytales.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 06:44:57 PM »
Hi Hopfullness,

I was trying to send you a PM to ask, but did Eden get anything correct for you, as in predictions? She is still the only one i use on CP. Thanks.

Offline Hopfullness

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 05:09:06 PM »
Hi Luckystar,

My situation is unfolding with a painstaking lack of speed.
So at this stage it's impossible to tell if Eden was right or wrong.
I will indeed keep you posted...

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 05:59:18 PM »
Thank you for responding Hopfullness...hope all is well.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 03:41:31 PM »
Ugh, I recently made the mistake of mixing up Eden and Eve and wound up calling Eve by mistake...

...Does anyone know if Eden typically keeps a schedule or if she, like Silver, is a more hit-or-miss, I'm-on-when-I'm-on psychic?  I just noticed she's not scheduled at all this week, and I found some notes from an old reading with her that wound up being pretty accurate (about my ex - got his feelings right and the fact that he wasn't going to move forward with our relationship and we were going to break up right). I think - THINK - she's also the same person who told me I'd start a new relationship this past summer, which I did and am currently a little more than six months into, so I'd like to follow up with her on a few things, just to satisfy curiosity.

Offline guesswho

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2013, 05:39:25 PM »
Eden doesn't really stick to her schedule.  It's hard to catch her on, but she usually doesn't have a line.  She is worth it though.  She's very accurate and no fairy tales.  One reading can carry you through a very long time because she actually does read the future well.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2013, 11:30:09 PM »
She has a schedule this week. I have noticed sometimes if she doesnt have someone in her line she will just wait until the next time she is scheduled to come on. If i get in her line i usually get a call at her next scheduled time.

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2016, 07:40:51 PM »
So I read with Eden twice .. The first time she was super positive .. The second time she said there was romance but no love .. So confused haha ! The first time she said he was my soulmate and second time 4 weeks later she said she doesn't know how the future looks around us

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2016, 08:35:47 PM »
Thanks for your input on Eden. She was one of the only psychics I spoke to on CP that had gotten some things correct for me.  In regards to relationships some things I called about though were a little off. She kind of made me feel like certain romantic situations would be up to me when some of them turned out not to be at all. However she was very good at reading people and also knew random things like when I would get a new job offer

Offline toju516

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2017, 04:35:59 AM »
So, I've been wanting to read with Eden. Any updates?

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2017, 07:47:20 AM »
She was conpletely wrong for me