Author Topic: Yeshua  (Read 3065 times)

Offline Littl30ne

Yeshua
« on: September 20, 2017, 09:08:23 AM »
Got a negative reading from him and it was so bad I started crying. He basically scoffed at me and I felt so stupid for everything.

One of my favorite readers told me that the future was not set in stone and it was me who decided my outcome no matter what someone told me. I'm scared the ones I really connect with will be wrong because these negative readers are so good at confirming my worst fears. I'm so done with love 😡

Offline HornetKick

Re: Yeshua
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 02:55:58 PM »
Got a negative reading from him and it was so bad I started crying. He basically scoffed at me and I felt so stupid for everything.

One of my favorite readers told me that the future was not set in stone and it was me who decided my outcome no matter what someone told me. I'm scared the ones I really connect with will be wrong because these negative readers are so good at confirming my worst fears. I'm so done with love 😡

Well what someone told you is not the stone, but the future can already be set. It's almost like you believe what someone says is the truth with a capital T, when it's just an option. They don't drive your car, you do.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 05:18:53 PM »
Sometimes it's easy to forget I'm the one doing the driving lol thank you 💖

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 05:55:39 PM »
He was an odd one, but some slivers of truth he said was valid. This was in regards to a family member drama tho. At least he wasn't afraid to be "negative" like other cp readers

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 07:35:08 PM »
I agree he validated some things but the rest I had no way of confirming. Also most CP readers I've encountered were negative or just totally cold calling. Some of the premier readers sugarcoated things for sure -_- lol