Author Topic: White Dove Healing - Carla  (Read 22669 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: White Dove Healing - Carla
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2021, 03:06:20 AM »
Different culture shouldn't be an issue, but when interpreting, the readers do it based on their knowledge.

That's exactly what I meant. For example, in the past, people of my country were wearing a special type of clothing (including my grandma). Carla was seeing her in such an outfit, and was surprised why she looks like this. It was not surprising to me though. Or she was seeing my dad having a special type of food. She was describing that but had no idea what it is. She was a bit confused. But I knew it was the food he had for lunch the day he passed away :(

Just one important point: When she calls you to share the reading, don't share too much info with her. Just say yes or no.

Interpretation issues aside - that's pretty amazing that she got specifics like that

I absolutely do agree with you about not sharing too much information with her - she gave me a very good empathic photo reading that was spot on to my situation, and when I shared my info with her after the fact to validate her... she sent me back a response, and she took what i told her and sort of embellished what she previously read for me in another direction.. i guess in a way that she felt would be a good response to what I told her. If that makes sense

I thought she was genuine though and an incredibly nice woman

This exactly happened to me too. She included all info I had share on the call in the email that she sent me afterwards. I didn't like that.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2021, 07:56:37 PM »
This should be a lesson to us for any reader. Share the least.
However, if you start reading a lot with one person, they may know what is going on.... but avoid giving details.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2021, 10:19:38 PM »
I read with her. I do think she has a gift as she picked up a few things on her own without my input. As always I'll come back to update on predictions.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2021, 02:30:57 AM »
I read with her many times over the past few years. She is definitely gifted and has picked up some pretty crazy detail around my ex, but her predictions on my love life all fell flat and really wrong... very nice person however!

Offline Momentos67

« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2021, 04:49:28 AM »
I just had a reading with Carla just recently, I definitely know she is gifted. I had her do a mediumship reading and it was pretty good. She did get confused on some of the details and I probably did share some details and probably said too much. However, with that said she got a couple very specific validations correct from me that she could’ve never know and it shook me to my core. I didn’t give her details on those things and were just random and then she picked things about me as well. Which was amazing!

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2021, 11:42:21 PM »
I thought Carla has stopped her email readings ? I really want to get an update but she don’t do emails anymore she was spot on about quite a few things for me

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2021, 08:56:29 PM »
https://www.clairvoyantchat.com/white-dove-healing
She is doing questions, I believe.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2021, 10:13:04 PM »
No she stopped email readings months and a months ago she’s only got the phone readings on there unfortunately as irs international I can’t afford that so emails I felt were more convenient I hope she brings them back

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2021, 02:53:06 PM »
Have you tried asking her if she would mind doing Skype calls as Yona or Whatsapp calls? I totally understand you.

Offline bonba

« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2021, 05:05:05 AM »
asked her only one question  and she was flat out wrong . couldnt see future maybe good only for current energies .

Offline chi109862

« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2021, 02:45:54 PM »
How do her email readings compare to Micah and Kisha? I am debating trying Micah or Carla just not sure which one is better now that Kisha isnt doing them. (I have only gotten one from her so far)

anything