Author Topic: White Dove Healing - Carla  (Read 22678 times)

Offline sugarsky

Re: White Dove Healing - Carla
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2021, 05:46:48 PM »
Does anyone know how long it takes Carla to respond to set up a reading? I sent her money a few days ago, and I have yet to receive a response.

which reading did you order from her?

Offline Renaissance

« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2021, 06:49:45 PM »
A 30 minute tarot reading.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2021, 07:14:32 PM »

ahh okay - I asked bc I bought a photo reading from her. This was Thursday or so - she emailed me Sunday morning to confirm it but I haven't heard back from her for the actual reading. The TAT listed on her website is 5 days for that specific reading

buuuuuuttttt. I don't see a turn around listed for the tarot readings :(
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 08:09:34 PM by sugarsky »

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2021, 08:10:10 PM »

She just sent an email and said she's been having an episode with a migraine. I'm sure she will get to you soon xx <3

Offline Renaissance

« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2021, 10:25:28 PM »

She just sent an email and said she's been having an episode with a migraine. I'm sure she will get to you soon xx <3

Thank you, I appreciate it. She just got back to me for scheduling. :)

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2021, 04:44:01 PM »
I ordered mediumship from Carla and I am very excited! She is very sweet. I am waiting to hear back from her. She mentioned aprox. 8 days. Anyone ordered mediumship can give me some feedback?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2021, 01:56:06 AM »
I ordered mediumship from Carla and I am very excited! She is very sweet. I am waiting to hear back from her. She mentioned aprox. 8 days. Anyone ordered mediumship can give me some feedback?

I did. First of all, she is not really good in keeping her promise. If said 8 days, you should give her some extra time.

Reading was Okay. At the time, I didn't feel like Wow, but later some of the messages she brought from my loved ones came to pass. I believe she was genuine but she was not able to interpret whatever she was seeing due to the culture difference, that's my guess. If you are American, you may find her reading more helpful. My mediumship experience with her was better than others though.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2021, 04:01:18 PM »
Hi, thank you! Well, I may have cultural differences as well. I had one mediumship experience and I didn't like it. Those "validations with y or N" were basically No for the most part. Some things he got right, but I didnt feel connected. I hope she can connect better, thank you for your feedback!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2021, 08:20:16 PM »
Hi, thank you! Well, I may have cultural differences as well. I had one mediumship experience and I didn't like it. Those "validations with y or N" were basically No for the most part. Some things he got right, but I didnt feel connected. I hope she can connect better, thank you for your feedback!

Oh wow! cultural differences is also a reason (aka excuse) to not get things right??? The list is endless. We can point them all out:

1. Time is fluid hun so your predictions changed now so I flip flop. Take it or leave it, which doesn't matter because I already took your money
2. Free will - either yours or the other person's but yes, predictions changed
3. Covid time, you know? anything can change due to Covid, predictions, timing and anything in between. Covid is so useful for us scammers. It makes up for all the shit we utter
4. Energy changed
5. Cultural differences LOL
6. Just wait for 3 years and you will see. Please, update me when it does happen, because you know? it will happen of course. I am God!!!! LOL
7. Insert any bull shit here

I am amazed. None of these scammers saw the pandemic and yet all of them tell you when it will end. Really? This is hilarious.

waterfall enough is enough. Just stop posting please.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2021, 10:00:51 PM »

Oh wow! cultural differences is also a reason (aka excuse) to not get things right??? The list is endless. We can point them all out:

1. Time is fluid hun so your predictions changed now so I flip flop. Take it or leave it, which doesn't matter because I already took your money
3. Covid time, you know? anything can change due to Covid, predictions, timing and anything in between. Covid is so useful for us scammers. It makes up for all the shit we utter
4. Energy changed
6. Just wait for 3 years and you will see. Please, update me when it does happen, because you know? it will happen of course. I am God!!!! LOL

I am amazed. None of these scammers saw the pandemic and yet all of them tell you when it will end. Really? This is hilarious.

Do not dare give me orders. Who the fuck you think you are????? Stop posting???? because you say so??? really???? Wow!!! No, I won't stop posting and if I do that will be because I choose to. Now, please retreat under the rock you slithered from.

Each time you take digs here it's a reflection of yourself. You do need help and I hope you seek it

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2021, 11:50:05 PM »

4. Energy changed

Do not dare give me orders. Who the fuck you think you are????? Stop posting???? because you say so??? really???? Wow!!! No, I won't stop posting and if I do that will be because I choose to. Now, please retreat under the rock you slithered from.

Each time you take digs here it's a reflection of yourself. You do need help and I hope you seek it
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
LOL
LIKEWISE

You are here since 2011!!!!!!. You are the one who needs help indeed, serious help, lol
A decade with psychics and forums. No further comments.

Yep still around to share my experiences and hopefully help others. Actually contributing.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2021, 01:02:03 AM »
Different culture shouldn't be an issue, but when interpreting, the readers do it based on their knowledge.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2021, 02:02:38 AM »
Different culture shouldn't be an issue, but when interpreting, the readers do it based on their knowledge.

That's exactly what I meant. For example, in the past, people of my country were wearing a special type of clothing (including my grandma). Carla was seeing her in such an outfit, and was surprised why she looks like this. It was not surprising to me though. Or she was seeing my dad having a special type of food. She was describing that but had no idea what it is. She was a bit confused. But I knew it was the food he had for lunch the day he passed away :(

Just one important point: When she calls you to share the reading, don't share too much info with her. Just say yes or no.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2021, 02:44:42 AM »

That's exactly what I meant. For example, in the past, people of my country were wearing a special type of clothing (including my grandma). Carla was seeing her in such an outfit, and was surprised why she looks like this. It was not surprising to me though. Or she was seeing my dad having a special type of food. She was describing that but had no idea what it is. She was a bit confused. But I knew it was the food he had for lunch the day he passed away :(

Just one important point: When she calls you to share the reading, don't share too much info with her. Just say yes or no.

Interpretation issues aside - that's pretty amazing that she got specifics like that

I absolutely do agree with you about not sharing too much information with her - she gave me a very good empathic photo reading that was spot on to my situation, and when I shared my info with her after the fact to validate her... she sent me back a response, and she took what i told her and sort of embellished what she previously read for me in another direction.. i guess in a way that she felt would be a good response to what I told her. If that makes sense

I thought she was genuine though and an incredibly nice woman 

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2021, 02:49:26 AM »
I agree. The less you share the better. I asked her to read a photo with two people and I told her, they are together and I explained the reason. I told her how they related to me and that's it.

anything