Author Topic: White Dove Healing - Carla  (Read 22352 times)

Offline Boba

Re: White Dove Healing - Carla
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2019, 06:06:37 AM »
Carla is a must try. She refunded me for my 1 question e-mail reading and said my POI energy is hard to read for her but then she also mentioned something along with that which kind of gave me the answe I was looking for. Truly gifted and geniune lady.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2019, 03:51:35 AM »
Any update on her?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2020, 11:43:57 PM »
Does anyone recently read with her? Any update?

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2020, 05:02:54 PM »
Does she do general readings?

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2020, 09:09:55 PM »
Does anyone know what happened to her? She isn't on Clairvoyant Chat anymore.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2020, 09:18:53 PM »
Does anyone know what happened to her? She isn't on Clairvoyant Chat anymore.
There was an email sent by clairvoyant chat a while back that said she'll be gone for a while longer. So she'll be back by the end of the year I'm assuming. I wanna try her out to see if it'll be 3/3 since I've tried both Kisha and Micah and they made similar predictions regarding my POI.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2020, 12:14:53 AM »
I read with her once. It was a picture reading where I sent her a picture of my poi. Both she and Micah predicts poi will reach out. Kisha couldnt see a reunion as far out as she can see.

I did the same and she said POI will contact very soon. At that time Kisha said he won't, at least not soon. Several months passed, Kisha was right :(

Offline bonba

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2020, 07:08:39 AM »
Any updates on her? She gave me a VERY negative email reading

she mixed up energies for me in tarot.  However, she is a great medium and was able to connect with my grandmother.  Really like her for that.

she described a person super negative that I know i  reality is not what she described . I never read with her again . and I feel she read based on present energy of the photo .

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2020, 07:48:04 AM »
I had a mediumship with her over a year ago. Overall I did not like it and things did not make sense to me at that time. Recently two of the predictions (i.e. messages which came from my loved one) came to pass. They were very specific and she could not just make them up :)

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2020, 10:55:58 PM »

she mixed up energies for me in tarot.  However, she is a great medium and was able to connect with my grandmother.  Really like her for that.

she described a person super negative that I know i  reality is not what she described . I never read with her again . and I feel she read based on present energy of the photo .

No one works for you? So just announce the only accurate “reader” AKA yourself, and put us out of our misery of reading how everyone was wrong, negative, and mixed up energies. Thank you ☺️

Offline bonba

« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2020, 06:19:12 AM »

put of all readers including yona and kisha that dodnt provide predictions no one was accurate or not single prediction came to pass . Im still waiting on yonas predictions but as many says it cantake up to 10 years , I really cant count on it either .

No one works for you? So just announce the only accurate “reader” AKA yourself, and put us out of our misery of reading how everyone was wrong, negative, and mixed up energies. Thank you ☺️

Offline court1130

« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2020, 07:35:01 PM »
Just wanted to let everyone know that Carla is back on Clairvoyant Chat in case anyone was wondering. I'm going to try her out and I'll report back with my thoughts. I'm torn between the 3 question reading or the photo reading. Is one better than the other? I'm thinking the photo reading would be great so she can actually see him, but I'm not sure....
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 07:40:03 PM by court1130 »

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2020, 12:25:18 AM »
Bay park1 sorry to hear about your experiences I’ve had few email readings from Carla I find her spot on. Did you send her your picture and poi? She tunes in better with names and pictures I feel.

I read with Carla a few weeks ago. I thought she was awesome in nailing the past and even the present.  Her outcome was positive as most are.  However, she did not see the POI screwing around with another woman at the time when all other readers said he was coming back as he was ending it with his GF.  None of the readers saw this new fling.  I don't even know if he's still seeing her or not and I've gotten to the point where I don't care.  After I emailed Carla back and told her about this fling chick she looked deeper for me and saw what he was doing.  She said she still thought he would come back but do I really want him?   She also said that he will be dealing with a family member having cancer and through that he it would force him to look at his life and clean up his act.  I thought she might have been seeing my dad, who had just been diagnosed with cancer but she said no, it was in the POI's family.  Someone that maybe hadn't been diagnosed yet.  Well, I found out yesterday that his dad does in fact have cancer.   

I don't know about her predictions and like I said, I don't care now if this guy comes back.  He's a loser :)   It only took me a year to see it LOL  I'm a slow learner!  However, Carla can and does nail the present and past.  She obviously saw the future as far as the POI's dad so she was right there. 

If you talk with her, be very specific.  She might have seen the new fling but I didn't ask about anyone else, just he and his ex GF so she focused on that.

She's a sweet as can be as well.

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2021, 08:57:39 AM »
She is absolutely phenomenal and picked up so many details about me and my POI which no one is able to pick. She is not fairy tale reader and her reading with me is more realistic. I was simply blown out with her reading. Very sweet and caring lady.

Offline Renaissance

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2021, 04:07:28 PM »
Does anyone know how long it takes Carla to respond to set up a reading? I sent her money a few days ago, and I have yet to receive a response.