Author Topic: White Dove Healing - Carla  (Read 22349 times)

Offline scarlora

Re: White Dove Healing - Carla
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2018, 02:22:29 PM »
Any updates on her? She gave me a VERY negative email reading

she mixed up energies for me in tarot.  However, she is a great medium and was able to connect with my grandmother.  Really like her for that.

candiednut

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2018, 02:56:44 PM »
Any updates on her? She gave me a VERY negative email reading

Dont worry. She gave me a super positive reading about an exPOI (marriage and all that) that did NOT happen and believe me when I say will never happen. ANd she got like 4 marriage cards in the spread (I didnt even ask about that) lol.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2019, 08:26:11 PM »
Update on her: she was right when my ex came back last year, even emailed me to check he was back. But when he left again she said that was it, she was right.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2019, 08:29:54 PM »
Update on her: she was right when my ex came back last year, even emailed me to check he was back. But when he left again she said that was it, she was right.

Was this the reading in November?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 09:22:52 PM by marciamia »

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2019, 09:20:34 PM »
The initial reading was June/July.
The negative reading where she said he would not return was in November, I believe

Offline marciamia

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2019, 09:23:33 PM »
But she didn’t see him leaving after he came back the first time you read with her?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2019, 11:47:08 PM »
No she didn’t
I’ve found most can’t see through free will and I made a choice to get into a fight with him over something at the time. Cookie sometimes can tell if a wrench will get thrown in there but everyone I’ve spoken to otherwise can’t say if I will make a decision that upsets my direction on a given path.

After doing this for a long time they can only say if I continue along a certain path then I’ll arrive at such and such destination. If I make a detour, no one sees that apparently.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2019, 02:09:29 AM »
Any update of this reader?

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2019, 10:13:46 PM »
I'm curious to hear more from others about this reader too. I haven't tried her, but considering it so if anyone that hasn't posted in this thread has experience with her and would be willing to share, that would be awesome. I have only gotten general readings this year and I'm kind of wanting to find someone storefront that's good with specific questions.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2019, 07:00:14 PM »
I got a one qns email reading from her
Pretty good actually pretty details, no timeline but at least help me understand the situation
I would recommend to read with her

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2019, 08:41:24 PM »
Thanks, kumamon!

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2019, 10:03:49 PM »
Link?

How is she with romance stuff?

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2019, 12:49:59 AM »
You can find her on clairvoyantchat. It's aries intuition's (Kisha) personal site, which also has Micah and Carla. I like both Kisha and Micah, and that's part of the reason I want to try Carla. I guess I figure if Kisha trusts her enough to have her on her personal site that she must be legit.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2019, 01:14:19 AM »
You can find her on clairvoyantchat. It's aries intuition's (Kisha) personal site, which also has Micah and Carla. I like both Kisha and Micah, and that's part of the reason I want to try Carla. I guess I figure if Kisha trusts her enough to have her on her personal site that she must be legit.

Micah is good?!
Prediction good?

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2019, 03:03:54 AM »

Micah is good?!
Prediction good?

Yes, for me very accurate. I have posted in his thread about him. I wish more people would share about Carla. The posts in this short thread are such a mixed bag...

anything