Author Topic: White Dove Healing - Carla  (Read 22355 times)

Offline Baypark1

White Dove Healing - Carla
« on: September 18, 2017, 01:02:19 AM »
I read with Carla a few weeks ago. I thought she was awesome in nailing the past and even the present.  Her outcome was positive as most are.  However, she did not see the POI screwing around with another woman at the time when all other readers said he was coming back as he was ending it with his GF.  None of the readers saw this new fling.  I don't even know if he's still seeing her or not and I've gotten to the point where I don't care.  After I emailed Carla back and told her about this fling chick she looked deeper for me and saw what he was doing.  She said she still thought he would come back but do I really want him?   She also said that he will be dealing with a family member having cancer and through that he it would force him to look at his life and clean up his act.  I thought she might have been seeing my dad, who had just been diagnosed with cancer but she said no, it was in the POI's family.  Someone that maybe hadn't been diagnosed yet.  Well, I found out yesterday that his dad does in fact have cancer.   

I don't know about her predictions and like I said, I don't care now if this guy comes back.  He's a loser :)   It only took me a year to see it LOL  I'm a slow learner!  However, Carla can and does nail the present and past.  She obviously saw the future as far as the POI's dad so she was right there. 

If you talk with her, be very specific.  She might have seen the new fling but I didn't ask about anyone else, just he and his ex GF so she focused on that.

She's a sweet as can be as well. 

ladya

Re: White Dove Healing - Carla
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 09:26:05 PM »
which is better - the email or phone one?

Offline blkbutterflyz

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 06:51:32 PM »
I paid for a reading with Carla, how long does it take for her to respond usually?

Bumping for responses.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 07:09:00 PM »
She usually responds pretty quickly. Within a day. She is my go-to for photo readings.

Offline blkbutterflyz

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 12:56:43 AM »
She usually responds pretty quickly. Within a day. She is my go-to for photo readings.

Thank you! She did respond within a day.

Offline whskers

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 04:03:15 AM »
Any updates?

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2018, 06:02:16 AM »
I paid Carla for a one question photo reading and she refunded my money and sent me an email saying she could not connect with the guy's energy but she felt more of a yes than a no about reconnecting, but she got zero details. She told me this has only happened once before..
Not sure what to think..at least she was honest I suppose.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2018, 05:08:14 PM »
I had 2 readings from her and they were both good. She was able to get some work details correct last year. I never got a relationship reading from her, but she knew a lot about my education and career and helped me deal with 2 people at work. I sent her two pictures of the people and she was very helpful. I would trust Cookie when it comes to remote viewing, but not a card reader. Did you tell her she was wrong? I would use the free reading to ask for a general. She doesn't like to give timing which I didn't mind.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2018, 06:46:42 PM »
I don't even wanna write this because Carla is just the sweetest...but truth is truth. She got the complete opposite for my POI - said he loves me so much, is loyal, no other women and he ended up being the biggest cheater ever. The day that I asked what he was up to, she told me he was home alone, found out he was home with a woman on his bed lol and I remember Carla saying "he's not with anyone right now like on his bed, no, no, he is alone"

Basically - the complete opposite of what she said happened. She even told me she has never seen cards this good and if she's wrong, she'll give me 2 free readings. Well, I wouldn't even want the 2 free readings now because whats the point?

I'm so sorry to hear that. :( Yeah she does seem really nice and friendly and I've heard people say she doesn't always tell them what they want to hear, but she's probably not that great of a reader. In most cases the outcomes of my cases have turned out to be the exact opposite of what readers tell me as well.

I agree. There is no point in reading with her again if she was THAT wrong.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2018, 06:50:05 PM »
I had 2 readings from her and they were both good. She was able to get some work details correct last year. I never got a relationship reading from her, but she knew a lot about my education and career and helped me deal with 2 people at work. I sent her two pictures of the people and she was very helpful. I would trust Cookie when it comes to remote viewing, but not a card reader. Did you tell her she was wrong? I would use the free reading to ask for a general. She doesn't like to give timing which I didn't mind.

I'm not really sure how I feel about some psychics and their refusal to give timing. To me it seems like a way to avoid clients getting pissed if the timeframe passes and nothing happens, and also I think it makes you wait even longer to see if something changes..

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2018, 06:52:08 PM »
I don't even wanna write this because Carla is just the sweetest...but truth is truth. She got the complete opposite for my POI - said he loves me so much, is loyal, no other women and he ended up being the biggest cheater ever. The day that I asked what he was up to, she told me he was home alone, found out he was home with a woman on his bed lol and I remember Carla saying "he's not with anyone right now like on his bed, no, no, he is alone"

Basically - the complete opposite of what she said happened. She even told me she has never seen cards this good and if she's wrong, she'll give me 2 free readings. Well, I wouldn't even want the 2 free readings now because whats the point?

I'm so sorry that happened, that's so wrong it's scary.  :(

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2018, 04:57:45 PM »
Any updates on her?

Offline scarlora

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2018, 03:30:02 PM »
She did a really nice mediumship reading for me with my grandmother. 
She has read for me before on a poi and found him very closed off and difficult to read.  I enjoy talking with her though.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2018, 02:40:22 AM »
Any updates on her? She gave me a VERY negative email reading

11jlady

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2018, 04:45:46 AM »
She did a reading for me to connect with my deceased father. I was very amazed as she said things to me that he said verbatim to me and knew our past like super accurate. She definitely brought my dad through. Loved her.