Author Topic: How My Prediction Manifested/Attachment and Detachment  (Read 8650 times)

Offline Kate

Re: How My Prediction Manifested/Attachment and Detachment
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2017, 10:29:32 PM »
Maybe there is something to it, but then why is it that some of the things I've obsessed about do eventually happen as predicted? I don't think there is just
one way to "get predictions to manifest" if there is such a thing.

I agree. I've been pretty obsessed with things and had them manifest and not cared and had them not manifest. I don't think there's a rhyme or reason in the readings/obsessing about readings actually affecting the outcome unless it affects how you act.

Agree. Things I've believed and not believed have both happened or not happened, cared and not cared. My feelings about the predictions for me have nothing to do with whether they manifest. I wish we had some control over them but  IMO we have none.

second this.

Ya I'm third on this.

I agree too.

Me five I agree.If that job is meant for you guess what if will be yours no energy nothing will take it away.same with relationships and men.I have fixed and obsessed over a job (I was hoping NOT to get the job)guess what ?I got the job .lol .Although I declined the job it was still mine

I lean the other way - if you understand the law of attraction, you HAVE to release to allow something to come in. Getting psychic readings, hanging on a future outcome etc etc, cannot bring the manifestation that would happen if we were not fixated on the outcome. The BEST example of this is Opera Winfrey's story about how she manifested an acting role in the Colour Purple https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjYRLX4ukO4 - she desired it, imagined it, lived it etc.. but it wasn't until she let go, that she manifested it.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2017, 10:35:01 PM »

I am with Kate. Another example, seems to me, are some of the success stories I've read on here. A few people who said once they let go / moved on / stopped thinking about it... predictions (bigger ones) actually started to happen.

It has been my experience too...
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 10:43:08 PM by doubleoh8 »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2017, 12:01:49 AM »
for example with a job, when it's predicted that I will get it, I get very nervous and tense in the interview room as if i need to try try harder or something but I believe knowing makes me act a different way

Maybe there is something to it, but then why is it that some of the things I've obsessed about do eventually happen as predicted? I don't think there is just
one way to "get predictions to manifest" if there is such a thing.

I agree. I've been pretty obsessed with things and had them manifest and not cared and had them not manifest. I don't think there's a rhyme or reason in the readings/obsessing about readings actually affecting the outcome unless it affects how you act.

Maybe this is the key. I'm an introvert, so whether I'm obsessing or not caring about something, I still behave and take action like I normally do.

Tellmewhy, when you obsess about certain predictions, do you behave differently or take different action?

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2017, 02:52:01 AM »

I am with Kate. Another example, seems to me, are some of the success stories I've read on here. A few people who said once they let go / moved on / stopped thinking about it... predictions (bigger ones) actually started to happen.

Yeah, not for me. I have let go plenty, for years...totally moved on and  NOTHING. That is just  an awesome explanation for a reader being just out and out wrong.  Stop giving the wrong ones an excuse for being wrong

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2017, 04:41:01 AM »

Yeah, not for me. I have let go plenty, for years...totally moved on and  NOTHING. That is just  an awesome explanation for a reader being just out and out wrong.  Stop giving the wrong ones an excuse for being wrong
same here in 2016 got my first psychic reading they said my poi would come back they all give me the same stock line well in 2017 now I have let go of that poi already and she still haven't come back.

Offline Kate

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2017, 08:46:01 AM »

same here in 2016 got my first psychic reading they said my poi would come back they all give me the same stock line well in 2017 now I have let go of that poi already and she still haven't come back.

Lostsoul, I don't think you can say you have let go!  You have just stopped texting her!  There is a difference.. it's not so much letting go, it's moving on and enjoying life, or not being desperately hung on the outcome. It's very hard I know - especially when you want something so much.. I'm living that also.

I don't think anyone is trying to make excuses for false fairy tale readings, but for those that accurately read intentions that do not manifest.. well.. I would watch the video I posted in my previous comment, nothing can manifest when we are so focused on it that the energy is stagnant  - sitting on top of it.. so it's not so much stopping the desire (if you no longer desire something, it won't come to you, or if it does, the readers that saw you would move on before it manifested are indeed accurate..)  It's just from the work I have done with the LOA, you need to believe, manifest, and then allow.. it is always the allowing that .. well.. is the hard part.

You can honestly attract anything into your life - even a person.. but not if you're in a desperate needy place..and psychic readings can tend to keep you in that place.. rather than giving it up to God (or source.).. just my 2 cents.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2017, 03:52:38 PM »

I agree.I let go & only think of him when I hear the name David..he hadn't come back.
But I believe in law of attraction wholeheartedly -what you desire & hope for does come into your life
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 03:54:35 PM by transplantnurse »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2017, 04:09:47 PM »

I agree.I let go & only think of him when I hear the name David..he hadn't come back.
But I believe in law of attraction wholeheartedly -what you desire & hope for does come into your life

Yes, just maybe different than you pictured it.  which isn't a bad thing! :)

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2017, 04:16:35 PM »

I don't believe in that. There was another poi before this one they said she come back a year later she hasn't and I let go already.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2017, 06:42:13 PM »
I think we can all agree that letting go is a healthier way of existing, whether predictions happen or not. But its still smart to agknowledge that the prediction still may or may not happen.
We don't always get what we want in life, unfortunately.

Offline chrys

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2017, 07:53:58 PM »
I really miss Jenny A.  She was the kindest and most accurate person I have read with.  I have stopped trying to find a comparison.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2017, 06:15:39 AM »
Meh!I dont believe in this letting go analogy..If its yours it will be yours..If the job is yours it will be.Its been almost 2years Since I interacted with my ex for shits and giggles I had a read TODAY and asked about him and the reader had the audacity to tell me"give him space let him go"well honey space?I gave him distance between earth and moon >:( REFUND