Author Topic: The "standard" answers  (Read 6906 times)

Offline wildfox87

Re: The "standard" answers
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2017, 06:45:14 PM »
He has a wall up
he has trust issues
lots of fear
doesn't want to lose you
he's taking time for himself
is focused on career
has been hurt in the past
one foot in one foot out

I haven't called a psychic in 3 weeks. Its amazing how 3 weeks can change your attitude and view on everything.. I see so much more clearly now and I am taking back control of my life and my own personal power. I am not reliant on readings anymore because i do not believe in them anymore. Therefore I don't have an urge to call because i know i am paying for someone to tell me generic answers that are useless to me. If POI doesn't show you the love that you deserve, walk away plain and simple. Take your pride back. I can't promise I won't go back to readings in the future but for now I can't say i believe in "psychic abilities" anymore.. and believing that they are all fake has broken my addiction. So i am content with that. From now on if my POI wants my attention, he's going to have to earn it. It's not going to come easy for him. So far this has been working and I am much happier. Calling Keen everyday just makes you dependent on who your calling about and it takes you away from your true perceptions and your true gut instincts.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 06:48:27 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline evaluna1

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2017, 06:53:26 PM »
OH Wow... the exact same words I constantly been told......

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2017, 06:57:18 PM »
He has a wall up
he has trust issues
lots of fear
doesn't want to lose you
he's taking time for himself
is focused on career
has been hurt in the past
one foot in one foot out

I haven't called a psychic in 3 weeks. Its amazing how 3 weeks can change your attitude and view on everything.. I see so much more clearly now and I am taking back control of my life and my own personal power. I am not reliant on readings anymore because i do not believe in them anymore. Therefore I don't have an urge to call because i know i am paying for someone to tell me generic answers that are useless to me. If POI doesn't show you the love that you deserve, walk away plain and simple. Take your pride back. I can't promise I won't go back to readings in the future but for now I can't say i believe in "psychic abilities" anymore.. and believing that they are all fake has broken my addiction. So i am content with that. From now on if my POI wants my attention, he's going to have to earn it. It's not going to come easy for him. So far this has been working and I am much happier. Calling Keen everyday just makes you dependent on who your calling about and it takes you away from your true perceptions and your true gut instincts.

YES!  Amazing post, I totally agree.  Walking away is the hardest and yet best thing you can do for yourself.  I did it as well, and it would take a hell of a HUGE effort for that man to even get me to speak to him again. 

The more time that goes by, the easier it is to accept and move on.  And you start to realize you/we deserve so much better than half-assed efforts by these guys.  When I think of the money I spent, and the sadness I've gone through, it's enough to make me sick. 

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2017, 06:59:19 PM »
"He's gonna come forward."

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

candiednut

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2017, 07:01:23 PM »
I see contact in a 2, could be 2 days, 2 weeks 2 months 2 years, year 2022, 2pm, 12:12pm, a tuesday or 5:32pm.

Will be up and down for a little while then things will get better.

Will have a choice between him and someone else.

He is stubborn, insecure, commitment phobic.

You're different, he thinks you're different.

Wow...I see a really strong spiritual connection here, you guys are soulmates.

He is really focused work, family or legal issues.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2017, 07:09:40 PM »
I see contact in a 2, could be 2 days, 2 weeks 2 months 2 years, year 2022, 2pm, 12:12pm, a tuesday or 5:32pm.

Bwahhahahah

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2017, 07:14:56 PM »

Will be up and down for a little while then things will get better.

Will have a choice between him and someone else.

He is stubborn, insecure, commitment phobic.

You're different, he thinks you're different.

Wow...I see a really strong spiritual connection here, you guys are soulmates.

He is really focused work, family or legal issues.

LMAOOO!  Or 1+1=2, so maybe January 1st (1/1)...ROFL

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2017, 05:22:55 PM »
"He's gonna come forward."

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

Generic term for contact in some manner. A lot of callers get so hung up on specifics, the readers use generalized terms for things. Let's say the reader says that he'll call in 3 months, they'll get bent out of shape if he actually ends up sending a text instead of calling.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2017, 11:57:42 PM »
This thread has me laughing. I'd be rich if I had a dollar for every time I heard every single one of these lines. Sad thing is, though, when I'm in that "space" it doesn't even sound standard, like yea, he is focused on his career and of course he's my soulmate. 

That said, echoing another poster whose name I don't remember (sorry!), not calling is liberating. Tried to get in Aries Intuition's line but it was a failure, and a blessing in disguise it turns out. The mental silence that comes from not getting readings is priceless. I can listen to my own intuition and go with my own gut which so far hasn't failed me.

I agree...and readings I feel mess up the energy in some way

anything