Author Topic: Who knows how to channel their psychic advice into effective relationship advice  (Read 3901 times)

Offline 88

There are some great readers. And then there are ppl who give relationship advice. But does anyone recommend a great reader who can effectively tell you how to manuever through something? Someone who has proven an effective outcome for you? Thanks.

Offline doubleoh8

Great question. This is mostly what I want to know too.

I like chosenone77 and I find he gives really solid advice that makes total sense in my situation. His style (with me) is to say 'this is what likely to happen, and the best way to have the outcome you want is to do x.' He also gives warnings that if I do y, the result can be negative. It sounds super practical the way he delivers it, but he does say it's guided and he ties it back in to where my POI's head is at; where he is coming from.

Offline 88

Great question. This is mostly what I want to know too.

I like chosenone77 and I find he gives really solid advice that makes total sense in my situation. His style (with me) is to say 'this is what likely to happen, and the best way to have the outcome you want is to do x.' He also gives warnings that if I do y, the result can be negative. It sounds super practical the way he delivers it, but he does say it's guided and he ties it back in to where my POI's head is at; where he is coming from.

Hey Double! How is he with predictions, past, and present?

Offline doubleoh8

You know actually I can't yet vouch for anything really specific. He has talked to me about where a person's thoughts and energy are and what's going on in his life (accurately), and about when that will likely change and how he will act at that time... but the concrete predictions are down the road a few months so I can't really say with certainty that chosenone's predictions will come through.

Sorry if I jumped the gun in responding. I don't really have a 'proven outcome' as you asked!

Offline HopefulHeart

I hate to be that person, and of course maybe it was just me as we all have those readers who just don't work for us, but Soul Navigation is one of those that when I see her name I just... cringe. I read with her a while ago but I still for whatever reason remember that reading. She started out okay enough but then she gave me some terrible advice, literally telling me that I needed to play games with my ex. (I'm near 30, I'm done playing games!). She told me that I needed to take selfies of myself and send them to him, with a sexy dress hanging in the background "to make him wonder where I plan to wear it" and told me to go out to a bar and order two drinks one "manly" and one "girly" and send that to him saying "teehee, guess which one is mine!" I told her that I dont drink, and neither does my ex so I dont see how that would have an effect at all and she got quite rude. She said something to the effect of "Well do you want my advice or not? I can only tell you what you need to do to get him back, it's up to you if you want to do it or not." She also told me to start going on dates with every guy I can find and post about it on facebook so that my ex would see it. (Again.. that is NOT me at all...)

Sorry but... just a flop for me all around. And really not trying to bash her, just trying to give a point of view from someone who didn't have such a great experience with the reader.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 10:58:42 PM by HopefulHeart »

Offline doubleoh8

Hoping to bump this thread.

Does anyone have readers that have given them really helpful guidance on how to navigate specific relationships? I'm thinking of advice on when and what to say / do, that has actually resulted in a positive outcome (big or small)?

Offline helloworld

Lady Persephone and QoC18.

---update---
I should take back my recommendation for QoC. She has been pretty good for me but lately her readings have been all over the place so please be mindful if you take her advice.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 07:56:47 PM by helloworld »

Offline Member5

Mystic Charles was good for really practical advice and he read my situation and POI very well and gave me contact predictions that did happen

Offline doubleoh8

Lady Persephone and QoC18.

Okay thanks for this. If you feel like it, could you expand a bit? I see you also posted that LadyP is your go-to about intentions. Did you actually take her advice on something and have it improve things?

I asked both of these readers recently about a POI and they both essentially said part of him wants to make a move and see where things can go with me, but feels he can't now as there are too many complications around him and he isn't ready to give enough for a relationship. So, as far as intentions go they were pretty much aligned.

Re guidance, LadyP said to keep in touch 'lightly' but don't push; QoC suggested I start being creative with him -- sexually! In 2 different calls she kind of alluded to that (we are not physically intimate). Anyway, kind of funny... and we'll see. I have been frustrated about the lack of contact and am not really a casual type, so am waaaay more likely to take LP's advice!

Offline njlady

I hate to be that person, and of course maybe it was just me as we all have those readers who just don't work for us, but Soul Navigation is one of those that when I see her name I just... cringe. I read with her a while ago but I still for whatever reason remember that reading. She started out okay enough but then she gave me some terrible advice, literally telling me that I needed to play games with my ex. (I'm near 30, I'm done playing games!). She told me that I needed to take selfies of myself and send them to him, with a sexy dress hanging in the background "to make him wonder where I plan to wear it" and told me to go out to a bar and order two drinks one "manly" and one "girly" and send that to him saying "teehee, guess which one is mine!" I told her that I dont drink, and neither does my ex so I dont see how that would have an effect at all and she got quite rude. She said something to the effect of "Well do you want my advice or not? I can only tell you what you need to do to get him back, it's up to you if you want to do it or not." She also told me to start going on dates with every guy I can find and post about it on facebook so that my ex would see it. (Again.. that is NOT me at all...)

Sorry but... just a flop for me all around. And really not trying to bash her, just trying to give a point of view from someone who didn't have such a great experience with the reader.

This made me laugh.  I had a reader tell me to buy two concert tickets and leave it on someones desk.  I'm sure his wife would have loved that, lol.

Offline transplantnurse

This made me laugh.  I had a reader tell me to buy two concert tickets and leave it on someones desk.  I'm sure his wife would have loved that, lol.

Lmaoo :)

anything