Author Topic: SEPTEMBER 2017 PREDICTIONS  (Read 12498 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: SEPTEMBER 2017 PREDICTIONS
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2017, 12:52:31 PM »
My ex came back this month, after 3 months of absence, as predicted by Gaylene, Noel, Yona, LP, Sweethearts Tarot, Christina, Dean Michael Ryan... good lord I need to cool it with the readings lol.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2017, 12:54:19 PM »
Yay!!! I am assuming this is a very good thing.Happy that your predictions came in :)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2017, 01:37:44 PM »
I think so :) I think it's still far from perfect, but atleast I know I still cross his mind.

Offline whskers

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2017, 02:19:19 PM »
My ex came back this month, after 3 months of absence, as predicted by Gaylene, Noel, Yona, LP, Sweethearts Tarot, Christina, Dean Michael Ryan... good lord I need to cool it with the readings lol.

That sounds great!!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2017, 03:32:04 PM »
So it's nearing the end of the month and I can't really say for sure that any of the advisors I read with predictions for this month came to pass. The only advisor I can say who's predictions came to pass were Ernest. Yes he is extremely expensive and I only talked to him for two minutes but he gave me three different dates for the month of September where something would happen and all three predictions came true. I know most people on here would not call him but when I called I was desperate. I'm not suggesting others call him and I probably might not call him again but I have to give credit where credit is due.
Ernest, the $32.99 per min guy - I can't even risk him being wrong and he has plenty of negatives. I'll pass.
If a reader's rates are over $20 per hour, just flat out high, they shouldn't be making any mistakes. None.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2017, 07:17:33 PM »
A weird prediction is happening. Leanne said many moons ago that my sisters job would experience a bankruptcy and a fire on the premises. All unfolded this week. My sis was
complaining about not being able to get paidd (its a non profit they rely on funding) and that it could be months before they are paid. This was just one of those random predictions
from her 10 Predictions.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2017, 01:48:20 AM »
Oh and Aries Intution was also correct. She said he'd contact within a 13. 13 weeks to the day since we stopped talking, he contacted me. Admittedly I did message him first, but he did have to respond. Which he didn't at first. Later on in the day, he readded me on Facebook and Snapchat, and we spoke.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2017, 02:01:23 PM »
Thought I might as well update with a couple:

Christina: correct about a "union" of sorts in September. Was correct that I would not see him in August but that I would in Sept. (saw him at a party last night). And I don't know if I want to give her credit for the contact one but; she told me he would contact me at the end of the month (which would have been August). Now, we did talk in August, but it was me that initiated contact. But in the last week of Sept he texted me first! So.... ya.

Cookie: A prediction from a year ago happened. She gave me a prediction (dont want to share it just yet as it has not yet happened) and said as a follow up to that prediction that "I will have heard from him by that time and will get information from 2 other friends or something is going on with 2 other friends that relate to him" Welll... that text from the end of Sept? It was him telling me that 2 of our mutual friends broke up. (I had already known as the girl had told me, but asked me not to say anything right away). He had wanted to give me the heads up that it had happened. So yea, I'll count that one as correct. (especially as it had never made sense until that).

Offline Jess614

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2017, 04:55:37 AM »
I use SweetRosee on Keen and she’s scary good. ALWAYS right. She predicted contacted with POI1 would contact on Sept 2nd....sure enough he did! Then I didn’t even ask about POI1 and she blurted out that he was going to contact me that weekend. I totally didn’t believe her but sure enough he did on that Sunday! I totally trust her.

Offline lalala369

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2017, 08:20:15 AM »
Psychics who got contact predictions right for me :)

- treu destiny was the most accurate and pinpointed the exact number of days poi would contact me (exactly 8 days from when i read with her)
- once in a blue moon (said october was a better month for contact instead of september. I understand the range is so big, but bear in mind that i had not heard a single thing from my poi since late july)
- yvonne o (said 2 weeks from when i read with her and she got it right)
- kisha (said she saw significance with the number 2 and poi contacted me on the 2nd of october)
- zadalia (said poi would resurface around oct/nov so shes also correct)

anything