Author Topic: MysticRaven11  (Read 4809 times)

Offline eilson

MysticRaven11
« on: September 08, 2017, 04:22:08 PM »
I've heard good things about MysticRaven11 has anyone read with her and can validate her predictions?

I had a friend recommends her. He swears by her just wondering what others thought.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Re: MysticRaven11
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 04:51:58 PM »
I've heard good things about MysticRaven11 has anyone read with her and can validate her predictions?

I had a friend recommends her. He swears by her just wondering what others thought.

Good on short term - meaning within a month. Not awesome on outcomes from what I can tell. Also not sure on feelings.

Offline eilson

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 05:14:01 PM »

Good on short term - meaning within a month. Not awesome on outcomes from what I can tell. Also not sure on feelings.

She saw contact and btw my POI and I so I'm hoping she's right about that.

Offline knel27

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 10:45:11 PM »
I agree with the above. I still call her every once in a while because she is very good on the present situation, however her predictions never occur for me. I definitely wouldn't hold on to her predictions or outcomes, although we shouldn't hold on to any that any advisor gives us.... ::)

Offline Universal9

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 10:45:31 PM »
Glad we exchanged notes. The lesson is now learned, the hard way for me.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2017, 10:51:45 PM »
Thats so true, we should never hold onto outcomes. It just hurts if it doesnt or worse, if the opposite happens.

Offline knel27

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2017, 11:05:12 PM »
yea i learned the hard way. i was meaning to make a big post about this on the forum but i'll just tell it here. I broke up with my bf of two years last July....so July 2016. I had called keen almost daily about him (embarrassingly) literally up until July 2017. Only a couple of advisors had told me he was around another female, but only one picked up he had a gf. All of the other advisors (probably 30+) had told me he would reconnect with me and when i asked if he was dating someone or had a gf they all said no. I held on to him and their predictions for a year. Not even the best readers like Kisha had picked up he had a gf. I moved across the country in June and have been focusing on myself, but I actually found out last week he has had a gf for 8 months and they are in love. Meaning they were probably dating a few months before (basically a couple months after we split). REALITY HIT ME BIGTIME. I feel so stupid for counting on all these advisors, however I take full responsibility. And the funny part, I called a couple of the advisors to let them know he had a gf, and of course they tell me that things are going bad between them and they will break up and he will reach out. HAHA. I've learned my lesson and won't be sticking around for that. Its been 14 months now, and ZERO contact. So bottom line, don't hold on to anything and live your life and find happiness within yourself. Easier said than done. But think about....while you're calling keen and asking when that person will reach out, your POI is probably having fun. Mine was traveling greece with his gf.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2017, 04:25:41 AM »
Knel27, will message you in a bit..

Offline Universal9

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2017, 10:52:07 AM »
Raven, upfront told me the ex and I will reconcile many times throughout the readings in the span of 8 months or so, although I hadnt asked for it. She was wrong. Reconciliation never happened.

She was a good spy, could see some things as a spy that either have happened or are happening but her reconciliation predictions did not happen, so I am coming out and reviewing her based on this dangerous prediction. Its kind of unfair to keep people hanging around for more having them call you by predicting something that is just never going to happen.

Please take her positive predictions with a grain of salt. Not that the reuniting wont happen if she says it would, but if she is the only one predicting positive, then remember my post.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 08:18:45 PM by Universal9 »