Author Topic: Question  (Read 405 times)

Offline suzieQ

Question
« on: September 07, 2017, 10:22:19 PM »
So yesterday I got an email from a guy I had a fling with when I lived in the uk!   Haven't heard from him for 2 years and he made it clear that he thinks of me pften. I was the one that stopped it as my head wasn't there and my poi was floating around.  I've been asking in readings about someone and this person was supposed to contact this week. Descriptions match my current poi. But I'm wondering if they saw this old guy instead as dates are spot on?  Has anyone had contact of poi predicted and it turns out to be someone else?

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 11:13:34 PM »
Yes, I have.

Offline Seeker

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 02:53:46 AM »
No, but I am currently the "I've been thinking of you often" guy in my situation  :)

Offline sodapopcharm

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 02:17:28 AM »
So yesterday I got an email from a guy I had a fling with when I lived in the uk!   Haven't heard from him for 2 years and he made it clear that he thinks of me pften. I was the one that stopped it as my head wasn't there and my poi was floating around.  I've been asking in readings about someone and this person was supposed to contact this week. Descriptions match my current poi. But I'm wondering if they saw this old guy instead as dates are spot on?  Has anyone had contact of poi predicted and it turns out to be someone else?
yes this has happened to me too in the past.

Offline ladya

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2017, 02:55:44 AM »
this has happened to me too. actually more than once.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2017, 04:52:12 AM »

Yep! I have been calling regarding my poi and everyone kept saying he is coming on strong with communication the third week of September. I didn't think anything of it until it hit me that it's not my poi but this guy at work who has had the hots for me for years and still contacts me.  Urrrgh! I hate it when they mix up energy.

Offline Kate

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2017, 07:30:35 AM »

Yep! I have been calling regarding my poi and everyone kept saying he is coming on strong with communication the third week of September. I didn't think anything of it until it hit me that it's not my poi but this guy at work who has had the hots for me for years and still contacts me.  Urrrgh! I hate it when they mix up energy.

There is a way around this...  Some readers (message and ask) will tune in better with a photo. So with the ones you want to try, ask if you can send a picture before hand and arrange a call when they have the picture in front of them...  It may help..