Author Topic: Two correct predictions  (Read 11752 times)

Offline rebelrat

Two correct predictions
« on: September 07, 2017, 03:45:27 AM »
I've been a lurker here for a while but I just wanted to share with you some of my readings that came true.  Now, I've tossed all of my notes with KEEN in my disgust with all of the positive crap I was given that never came true but, luckily I could look back and review some of my Kasamba transcripts.  I know Kasamba gets a bad rap and a lot of the psychics on that are crapola and downright scoundrels but I was surprised, looking back, on one that got it right for me twice - Golden Eye.

There were two recent spots in my life that I turned to psychics - the major one was after my wife and I separated and the minor one was when I was selling my house.

About reconciliation, I simply asked if my wife and I would reconcile or if I should move on.

She got our names, DOBs and then the last time we contacted one another (which had been the day before the session).  She "checked" and quickly came back to say that "i feel you and ur wife both will not reconcile so you should move on." Of course, this wasn't anything I wanted to hear so I kept feeding the psychic money chomper from there and went on a binge (others, like Fruno and Love Stefans Psychic Soul also said the same - maybe they share notes?  Sooooooooooooooo many others said we would.)  Anyway, it turned out to be the correct prediction and we did divorce. 

So, a couple of years following that I was in the process of selling my house and I turned to psychics again to ask when, approximately, my house would sell.  One of the ones I turned to was Golden Eye.  I asked her when I should be able to sell my house and she told me I'd get an offer in April-May.  Sure enough, I got an offer in late April and closing was in May.

I have another pending prediction with her but that one is a bit off - may happen before the new year begins. 

Anyone else have success with her?

Offline Kate

Re: Two correct predictions
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 07:34:16 AM »
She's $19.99 per min! ?

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 12:54:22 PM »
I've read with her to she was beyond terrible.

Offline rebelrat

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 01:29:55 PM »
Hey, I'm just posting my own experience...like I said, I've been a lurker and decided to toss in a bit.  She may suck and have gotten lucky twice but she was correct for me (this is "Psychic Readings That Came True", after all).  And, yeah, the price is incredibly stupid high but she was pretty cheap the first time I used her (few years back) and I used her again under a new account (so I got my 3 minutes free and 50% off).

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2018, 08:52:36 PM »
I have read with her on Kasamba years back. Waste of money.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2018, 09:08:20 PM »
she's fake and this post is fake for sure

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 01:42:57 AM »
Sorry, but I totally stopped reading at $19.99 pm. So not worth that cost. No reader is worth that cost. Nope.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2018, 12:13:09 PM »
Definitely a fake post lol....19.99pm is ridiculous to charge people, god wouldnt charge that much if he did readings ...no better then the fools on keen who charge almost 40pm and are crap. NEXT!

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2020, 11:34:51 AM »
She is absolutely trash. No genuine psychic would charge that much if their genuine desire was to help people.

that part

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2020, 01:15:08 PM »
She is a fraud and a disgrace.

Offline JJC

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2020, 02:37:44 PM »
Predicted the sale of your house during the peak of Covid!  :o :o Impressive! I can't imagine anyone rushing that much to buy an asset during the pandemic...while the entire planet has been on hold! And almost $20 per minute.... no thank you!

The original post was made in 2017  ;D