Author Topic: Zelda California Psychics  (Read 4186 times)

Offline Littl30ne

Zelda California Psychics
« on: September 03, 2017, 02:17:49 PM »
Sorry I couldn't find a board about this reader and so if it helps anyone I would not recommend  reading with her even though she is a 'staff pick' she seemed like a cold reader and her knowledge of astrology was also pretty weak. She told me 'if' my POI#2  likes me he will contact me even after I told him not to text me anymore... umm what do you mean by 'if' aren't you supposed to be a reader? She was not a good dream interpreter either.

I also want to mention:

Davina
Sabrina
Margaret

They were all definitely cold readers because I kept my voice neutral and they couldn't pick up on anything. I learned not to sound scared or emotional or even happy when asking a question because it gives it away. I know we all love to hate CP but to this day I want to say Cynthia was the best one on there, she was so warm and I connected very well with her... and she confirmed so many things with great detail. I hope this post helps anyone who does a Google search on some of these psychics!

Offline cosmogirl76

Re: Zelda California Psychics
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 12:39:04 PM »
I read with Cynthia recently and felt she was pretty amazing. Waiting on predictions. Anyone any updates on her?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 10:09:15 PM »
I just read with her and I am absolutely amazed. I have tried other readings on CP and no one comes close to her. I had chills during the reading and it felt eerie. She made a prediction for a month from now. So we will see.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 11:19:53 PM »
Yeah, Cynthia is pretty good and genuine. Diamond in the rough on CP