Author Topic: Soulful Journey  (Read 21258 times)

Offline marciamia

Re: Soulful Journey
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2018, 03:55:21 PM »
In my experience with this reader, she does backtrack when you tell her what's going on, this is a reader I will not recommend or read with, I think she plays the 50/50 game with callers, some get good news and others get bad. Yeah,my reading with her made me feel good but she was wrong on a guy I was dating at the time , said things will be good and that he wants commitment; as a matter of fact,this guy was no where close to commitment stage.Also she starts by asking you when was the last contact , in my case it was a couple of days prior . Also when you ask for a general reading, she will find a way to ask you what area you would like her to focus, when you say love she will ask if there's someone in particular you would like to focus on ?

Good luck with everyone waiting on predictions from her.

YESSSS!!!! She asked me all of those too, which I thought was strange because when I listen back she said “so the way I work, I need their name 3 times, just what you call them, and the date of last contact which helps me to tap into their feelings and emotions.” As soon as she said that, I got such a bad vibe.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2018, 04:42:05 PM »
A real psychic doesn't need to know the date of last contact.
I'm so thankful for this review site. Also thanks to all the new members who are sharing!

Offline britbrat

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2018, 06:29:00 PM »
It seems like she is getting lazy and guessing. She was accurate for me a while a go and it wasn't something common so at least for me she was gifted. I wonder if asking for the last contact is something new she has started with everyone. She may not have felt a strong connection and decided to be dishonest and wing it anyway? This has happen to me with another reader after I told her nothing was accurate she admitted she didn't think she was connected to me. This was only after I said something of course.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2018, 06:31:50 PM »
I never mind sharing the last date of contact if that helps them hone in on the energy better, however, the more dishonest ones might use it as a tactic to base a reading off of, like if you haven't heard from the person in a year, less chances etc...

I had a reader ask me once to say the name three times or something, don't remember who but I thought it was so strange!   
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 06:33:44 PM by sawthelight »

Offline helloworld

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2018, 07:54:18 PM »
I read with her twice from 2 different accounts. Each time she asked me to repeat then POIs name 3 times and asked me for most recent contact.

Reading 1: I told her latest contact was 1 day ago. Her reading was positive.

Reading 2 (2 weeks after reading 1 and from a different account): I told her latest contact was 14 days ago. Her reading was negative.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2018, 10:49:10 PM »
Then these readers are full of shit. When you give too much information, they will just give it back to you as if psychically they produced some information.
As the caller, you shouldn't be answering any questions, because it leads to giving too much information. Confirming if they are right about their answers is what helps them zone in.

Just throw it back to them and say....I thought you'd be able to see the last time I contacted him.
Watch how they switch gears. I never answer questions when a reader asks them. I'll either say I don't know, or I'm not sure.
They are the psychic and should be giving the answers I paid for, not the other way around.

Offline jas

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2018, 11:18:11 PM »
When I read what everyone is writing it makes me feel like we are talking about two different readers.  Not only has she never ask for date of last contact but never once has she asked me to say their names three times.  Sachii88 has done that but never Soulful Journeys....are we talking about the same person???

The description of the readings are so off the chart different than mine that I jumped over to Keen and did a search under Soulful to see if perhaps there was another reader with a similar name - there wasn't

Offline bstalling

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2018, 11:28:35 PM »
When I read what everyone is writing it makes me feel like we are talking about two different readers.  Not only has she never ask for date of last contact but never once has she asked me to say their names three times.  Sachii88 has done that but never Soulful Journeys....are we talking about the same person???

The description of the readings are so off the chart different than mine that I jumped over to Keen and did a search under Soulful to see if perhaps there was another reader with a similar name - there wasn't

I remember her asking me to say my name 3 times. Its just proof that psychics are not always "on" and reliable.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2018, 11:33:48 PM »

100% she told me to do this both times I've spoken to her. I like her and she has been right and wrong on predictions - but I also think she takes notes. She definitely knew things that made me believe she was gifted.

Offline jas

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2018, 11:48:43 PM »
I believe you guys - I know you are making it up.  It's just so different than what I get from a reading.  Again, I will post this because this just shows how very accurate she has been for me.  Well, let me rephrase that; Many of her predictions have been dead on accurate but she isn't 100%

-I was moving two hours north to take a new job and she told me I would only be there for 9 months - she was EXACTLY correct.
-Right after I moved back she said she saw my cat passing over and I said "no" you are picking up on Sam my old cat who died just before I moved back.  My young cat was still with me and he was only 6 years old.  He dies three months after I moved in.
-Told me she saw extra money coming.  Out of the blue, my new employer was so happy with me he gave me a $2000 bonus one month, which was shortly after she made the prediction
-Told me I had a job offer coming and that there was something about the title of the job that would make me very happy.  Yes, it was working in a different capacity and I loved the title because of how good it now looks on my resume

Offline Newlife

« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2018, 03:44:58 AM »
Omg exactly how she read for me , i asked for general then she asked for the name 3* and asked me to focus and narrow it and see comments below lol!!! They are all scammers. Spoke to cookie today but I was a little guarded because of all the fakes, she saw relocation for me which I'm not planning but I believe it's  possible. She said it could happen because of work which is true, she talked about a travel with my BF going outside the country emmmmmh my passport just expired and I'm dreading to renew it @ $200 !!! Until he ask me , I won't renew it.

QOfC was totally right about my new boss!!! She's very helpful, even when I don't need help.

In my experience with this reader, she does backtrack when you tell her what's going on, this is a reader I will not recommend or read with, I think she plays the 50/50 game with callers, some get good news and others get bad. Yeah,my reading with her made me feel good but she was wrong on a guy I was dating at the time , said things will be good and that he wants commitment; as a matter of fact,this guy was no where close to commitment stage.Also she starts by asking you when was the last contact , in my case it was a couple of days prior . Also when you ask for a general reading, she will find a way to ask you what area you would like her to focus, when you say love she will ask if there's someone in particular you would like to focus on ?

Good luck with everyone waiting on predictions from her.

YESSSS!!!! She asked me all of those too, which I thought was strange because when I listen back she said “so the way I work, I need their name 3 times, just what you call them, and the date of last contact which helps me to tap into their feelings and emotions.” As soon as she said that, I got such a bad vibe.

Offline whskers

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2018, 04:21:33 AM »

She also gave me the advice of "being more creative will make you stand out at work"  :-\ :-\ :-\ Really Sherlock?

Hahahahahaha 😂😂

Offline marciamia

« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2018, 12:34:25 PM »
She asked the same of me (say name three times and last point of contact), in my case the last point of contact was "yesterday" when I called her, so she gave me a "3 days" for next point of contact ..Nope, never contacted again since then and it's been months lol

She also gave me the advice of "being more creative will make you stand out at work"  :-\ :-\ :-\ Really Sherlock?

If she doesn't connect with the people that she has to ask those details, why doesn't she just hang up and refund and instead keeps spewing out bs information?

And nothing she predicted for late 2017 happened - good and bad.

Here’s the kicker for me... I found her personal website because I really wasn’t trying to spend $6.50/minute. So I send an email on 12/16/17 asking what her availability was for a reading. I get a response back the next day “Thank you for contacting Soulful Journeys. Please indicate where you are located. Time zone. What type of reading are you looking for? How long are you looking for? We can see if there is time in Debby’s schedule once we have more information. Bailey, Personal Assistant” .... I replied back and answered the questions the same day. A few hours later I receive a response: “Hello, I’ve searched for your contact information. You are not an existing client. Can you tell me where you heard of Soulful Journeys? Thanks Bailey, Personal Assistant” .... I respond almost immediately with “Google”   ::)  ....now mind you, this email exchange happened all on 12/17/17. Days go by, no response yet. I send another email on 12/21/17: “I have yet to receive a response back in regards to scheduling an appointment for a reading. Please advise.” .. That same day I also found her on Facebook so I send a message: “Hi, I’ve been emailing and waiting for a response back from your “personal assistant” Bailey in regards to scheduling a reading and it’s been quite a few days since I’ve heard anything”.... no response to either. So on 1/6/18 I send this email: “Is this email address still active? I’ve been waiting for a response in regards to scheduling a reading, but it’s been a few weeks and haven’t heard anything.”

Still nothing, so that’s when I arranged a call with her on keen   >:(

Offline jas

« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2018, 01:16:02 PM »
Sounds like she isn't working out for anyone.  I scrolled up to my previous post: I meant to say I know you guys "aren't" lying.  I connect well with Debby and as I stated much of what she has told me has been correct, but not all.  I would never ask a reader if and when I will hear from someone again, I just don't think anyone has that kind of power.  I kind of let the reading take it own path.  I am looking for the big picture.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2018, 06:30:20 PM »
Sounds like she isn't working out for anyone.  I scrolled up to my previous post: I meant to say I know you guys "aren't" lying.  I connect well with Debby and as I stated much of what she has told me has been correct, but not all.  I would never ask a reader if and when I will hear from someone again, I just don't think anyone has that kind of power.  I kind of let the reading take it own path.  I am looking for the big picture.
There is a modify button to change posts.

anything