Author Topic: Soulful Journey  (Read 21160 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Soulful Journey
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2017, 05:11:54 AM »
Thanks Jas xx

Offline jas

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2017, 11:31:02 AM »
OH, you absolutely have to let me know how it goes.  I hope this is the one she spoke about.  She has told me that she sees me with someone at New Years and we are very close, a very connected couple.  I am being selfish.....I want yours to happen so that mine will come true as well :)

Offline StayWoke

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2017, 01:44:25 PM »
I have also read with her and I must say she was pretty accurate. A few of my friends read with her also and they didn't have the same experience but mine was good her timing was off sometimes though.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2017, 05:09:03 PM »
I read with Soulful Journey on a recommendation of a friend, she was so off, I felt like she fed me positive things, when I told her things were not like what they were at the present, she retracted, I even left a negative feedback for her, I was very disappointed because I stayed on the phone for 10 mins, so was magical Sandra, she told be someone I will have as a roommate will be a good fit, OMG, this woman didn't pay any bills and stole my watch which I found in her possession. With magical Sandra, I gave her positive feedback at the time but I could not go back to undo it.

I have also read with her and I must say she was pretty accurate. A few of my friends read with her also and they didn't have the same experience but mine was good her timing was off sometimes though.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2017, 05:42:18 PM »
Anyone have updates on her? I’ve been in her queue and I keep getting kicked out so I’m not sure if it’s her or Keen

Offline jas

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2017, 06:35:30 PM »
I would believe it is a Keen issue.  Always read her tag line.  It will tell you if she is on that day or not.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2017, 06:49:15 PM »
She updated it yesterday and I was already 1st in her queue before she did that and she still didn’t take it. Then today I went back in her queue because I got kicked out of it and I’m 2nd in queue.

Offline jas

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2017, 07:23:27 PM »
I hope you get to talk with her.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2017, 07:30:18 PM »
Me too. Would love to see if we connect. I’m still waiting to try on her personal site but “Bailey” her assistant didn’t get back  to me. It’s been about a week now.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2018, 01:48:49 AM »
got my reading and have to say it was a complete and utter waste  >:(  she hardly provided details AND the details she gave me were wrong and when I told her what was actually happening here’s her exact response: *insert 4 second pause after news broke* “well, huh, that’s not good” *insert 2 second pause* “well, hell, ok my guides say xxxxxx”.... REALLY??  AND I had to ask about the future.... I’m sorry, aren’t I paying you for FUTURE predictions?!

Dude, like wtf. NEVER.AGAIN.

Offline nightime

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2018, 03:36:31 AM »
Oh sorry to hear that @marciamia. I hate when you pay up front and then everything is wrong. When I read with her in the Summer, she had said I'd be leaving my current job by the end of the year and meeting my future husband by then as well and we'd be married by May. Well no new job and no new man. I knew it was kinda crazy when she said I'd be getting married by May. What 5 months of dating and then boom marriage? Not my style. So I knew this was a bust reading.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2018, 10:09:13 PM »
Oh sorry to hear that @marciamia. I hate when you pay up front and then everything is wrong. When I read with her in the Summer, she had said I'd be leaving my current job by the end of the year and meeting my future husband by then as well and we'd be married by May. Well no new job and no new man. I knew it was kinda crazy when she said I'd be getting married by May. What 5 months of dating and then boom marriage? Not my style. So I knew this was a bust reading.

Probably talking about stuff that will happen down the line. It happened to me when she said a millitary guy would come along. It was far off her timing though.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2018, 01:44:35 AM »
I honestly think she misinterpreted the entire reading wrong. Because what SHE said was happening right now, is actually not happening the way she said, which is why when I broke the news to her she paused and was like “well, huh, that’s not good”.... meaning you got caught.... and umm no lady, it’s not good when I’m paying $6.50/minute for you to tell me the wrong information.. She only got one small thing about the present, but I had to correct her on the interpretation because she was still wrong in what she said. But she gave me NO predictions. Not a single one. It really was a total waste.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 01:47:21 AM by marciamia »

Offline Newlife

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2018, 01:20:53 PM »
In my experience with this reader, she does backtrack when you tell her what's going on, this is a reader I will not recommend or read with, I think she plays the 50/50 game with callers, some get good news and others get bad. Yeah,my reading with her made me feel good but she was wrong on a guy I was dating at the time , said things will be good and that he wants commitment; as a matter of fact,this guy was no where close to commitment stage.Also she starts by asking you when was the last contact , in my case it was a couple of days prior . Also when you ask for a general reading, she will find a way to ask you what area you would like her to focus, when you say love she will ask if there's someone in particular you would like to focus on ?

Good luck with everyone waiting on predictions from her.

I honestly think she misinterpreted the entire reading wrong. Because what SHE said was happening right now, is actually not happening the way she said, which is why when I broke the news to her she paused and was like “well, huh, that’s not good”.... meaning you got caught.... and umm no lady, it’s not good when I’m paying $6.50/minute for you to tell me the wrong information.. She only got one small thing about the present, but I had to correct her on the interpretation because she was still wrong in what she said. But she gave me NO predictions. Not a single one. It really was a total waste.

Offline jas

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2018, 02:14:34 PM »
WOW, I have read with her for a long time and NEVER ONCE has she asked me when was the last contact I had.